Is beer preventing my weight loss?

is beer preventing my weight loss?
>inb4 "bro, calories in..."

Attached: homer.png (250x182, 73K)

what is your argument against cico?
Yes beer is holding back your weight loss because it has lots of calories in it, preventing you from entering a defict.

>is this 300calorie pint of beer making me fat
Yes you fucking idiot

these are the people on Jow Forums

but cico doesn't work
look, I tried a diet. 1500 kcal with mostly chocolate milk and evening beer. didn't lose any weight. I am 200lbs at 5'9

this must be bait, nobody is this fucking retarded

it takes more than one day to lose weight, user.

CICO is bullshit, not all food is equal health wise. But alcohol is particularly bad for weight loss because the calories are devoid of nutrients. Further, alcohol interrupts almost every process in your body. If there is any food in your body and you start drinking, your body will stop digesting that food to process the alcohol. Same if you eat during or after drinking. Alcohol is a hormone disruptor. You metabolism is controlled by your thyroid gland. So not only does alcohol force your body to deal with all these empty calories, but it slows down the rate that your body burns and processes calories and fat. If you drink habitually over time the liver gets damaged and it's ability to clean the blood weakens. It's a negative cycle that ends with a barely functioning brain and liver cirrhosis. Alcohol also shrinks your nuts and lowers T especially when you binge.

Yes beer is fucking up your weight lose, switch to vodka i managed to lose weight apparently being on a surplus, i don't think your body metabolizes vodka like beer or even whiskey

but I've waited for two weeks

>If there is any food in your body and you start drinking, your body will stop digesting that food to process the alcohol.
so it helps with weight loss

So I just recently finished russefeiring (google if you're gay) so in other words I've been drinking alcohol, more specifically beer for almost half a month straight, party every day. I've lost 5kg so idk what you guys mean when you say that beer has a lot of calories because I've been sitting on my ass for half this month drinking beer and lost 5kg.

Holy fuck Jow Forums no wonder so many of you complain about not making progress

>I lost 5lbs of mostly muscle

I said 5kg, but the thing is that I don't look any smaller at all. Idk where I lost those 5kgs from. Recently got back in the gym and I'm not really weaker. After many days of alcohol and partying.

>but the laws of physics don’t work
Your 1-day experiment with chocolate milk and beer clearly disproves the conservation of mass/energy

Attached: itsYou2.png (624x411, 237K)

>doesn't believe in CICO
>guys why am i still fat

honestly just stop working out. cancel your gym membership now. fucking hate faggot dyels like you.

definitely not. you are eating too much fat, oils or something that has white sugar added into it

Attached: 1505272785690.jpg (1360x1965, 378K)

damn that explains it
you are nuts

It’s that “CICO is a myth” loser again with the same fucking homer pic. Imagine being such a loser where you’re now easily identifiable.

CICO is a myth dumbass and I can prove it

>50877413
excellent b8. people here will fall for it EVER SINGLE TIME