When bulking on keto should the calories be coming from more fat or more protein?

When bulking on keto should the calories be coming from more fat or more protein?

Attached: sadf.png (400x247, 169K)

You can't bulk on keto you will lose weight even if you eat 8000kcal

retard

from complex fats like activated almonds, salmon skin,kobe beef.

Why would you bulk on keto?

Retard

More fat than protein for maintenance, more protein than fat for bulkan

Who

>When bulking on keto

Attached: 1556657334198.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

>eat carbs goy

It's not just about carbs, eating too much protein will kick you out of ketosis

I imagine in ANY case, more protein is better for muscle building and maintenance, whether you're cutting or bulking on any diet.

Stop counting nutrition values. Just stuff your face if you're bulking.

If you wanna do it cheaply it lots of eggs, bacon, cheese and drink heavy cream. Bake in lots of butter/tallow.

>Drink heavy cream
Absolutely fucking disgusting

>I imagine in ANY case, more protein is better
Not if you want to stay in ketosis

Attached: 1555118722879.png (205x246, 4K)

Either way, eating over maintenance suppresses ketone production so it defeats the point. Just bulk on carbs like a normal person and spare your liver the effort of converting all the fat and protein into carbs

fresh milk would be better but you have to buy directly from farmers.

>momscience

using my tastebuds is momscience?

shit TASTES gross, the macros are fine

Siboubun ni kimatteru aho

Imagine being so retarded that you try to bulk on keto

No

>complex fats

Attached: dd149f8fa058df3db7766c025357c76a.jpg (235x188, 9K)

You have to eat an insane amount of protein for that and I've yet to see anyone actually have this happen to them.

Bulking on keto is absolutely fucking retarded. Keto is okay for weight loss and geat for reversing insulin resistance, but it's catabolic by nature. However if you consume more protein than you need for a positive nitrogen balance while keto, your body WILL convert the extra protein into carbs and kick you out of ketosis. Eating like this be fantastic for lean gains, but it's extremely expensive, it's not ketogenic, and to get enough protein converted to carbs for it to be optimally anabolic will put unnecessary strain on your liver and kidneys. You're better of going high protein and moderate-low carb for lean gains. High protein and moderate-high carb it best for maximum gains though if you don't care about staying shredded year round.

not by itself retard, in coffee
or mixed with peanut butter powder

Pls answer properly I'm legitimately interested.

Without carbs to activate insulin you literally CANNOT gain muscle on keto.

You only need enough to go past a positive nitrogen balance for your body to start converting protein into carbs. All you need for a positive nitrogen balance is around 0.55-.85g/lb of LEAN MASS. So even just 1g/lb is more than enough for many people.

He also said "activated almonds" seriously so I'm pretty sure he's trolling.