Gym meatheads make me laugh

Gym meatheads make me laugh.

I am 5'7" 200lbs and I get more pussy than any of you because I am well read and I make more money.

Enjoy busting your ass in the gym so you can get a 6/10 girl who will be waiting to take me to a nice movie and cuddle with her afterwards.

Attached: rotbb1.gif (702x1010, 1.05M)

Attached: rotbb2.gif (425x601, 388K)

Attached: rotbb3.gif (659x956, 669K)

Wasn’t this drawn by a fat male feminist? Anywho post body

Haha fucking faggot

Enjoy having your first heart attack in your 30s.

Attached: never improve.png (702x1018, 334K)

old but good cope
>I could go to the gym, but I'd rather:
>read, draw, play music, talk with friends
>implying fit people can't do that 100x better

also
>fit people aren't curious

>No one actually cares
COPE
O
P
E

then why did he write a 3 page cartoon about it?

>if someone is going to write you off because you're too fat, too thin, have weird knees
what if someone writes you off because you have a good body? two way street, fatso

Attached: neverimprove.png (360x222, 58K)

>Getting ripped is a consumer decision

It's the opposite, though. Staying fat and buying terrible food constantly, and then trying meme diets and fads is a consumer decision. $25 per month to go to the gym is far less consumption

>lookism incel is also a fat manlet
Post body

>no one actually cares

Unless you lift, then the make fun of you. Oh, but I also care, that's why I made this long drawn out comic

>implying more fitness doesn't equal better brain function

>if looks don't matter post your body
kek, the mental gymnastics you fat fucks go through

>implying more fitness doesn't equal better brain function
clean up that sentence please?

fitness does equal better brain function. Is that what you are saying? If so, that's what I said too

>Manlet/fatty/DYEL/Weakmale/ cope

Attached: 1558211993911.jpg (297x278, 12K)

You’re skinnyfat or normal fat aren’t you?

Holy hell it's been a long time since I saw this COPE comic
>people don't look at a ripped guy and think "wow this guy is so strong"
No, dumbass. A fit bod is very clearly this dude's sour grapes
>implying someone's life is automatically boring just because he lifts, or they're doing it to impress someone else 100% of the time
Now that's some grade A mental gymnastics there. If only those burned calories too
I lift for myself because I want to look like Captain America. It may be vain, but I sure as shit ain't doing it for anyone else's sake
>spends the rest of the comic essentially saying "mind your own damn business, I'll be fat if I want to" as if he didn't just spend three pages shit talking people who lift and praising himself for not doing so
Honestly it'd be pathetic if he weren't such a douche about it

Attached: IMG_2638.jpg (866x960, 125K)

Kys fatty

Why do people even brag about getting laid anymore? People of any shape and looks have sex all the time.

Lmaoing at this cope
Going to the gym for an hour after work is not even difficult

Lifting takes at most 1 hour a day, but apparently you cant do anything else with those 23 others according to this guy. Im sure being "interesting" to this guy means watching starwars, rick and morty, playing bideo games on his bing bing wahoo machine and drinking craft beers
>in 50 years we will all be saggy
Yeah and in 60 youll be dead, so you might as well blow youre fucking brains out now

Attached: 1556059158709.png (800x800, 21K)