Ever since you got fit, have you become more of a bully?

Ever since you got fit, have you become more of a bully?

Attached: 1557954560786.png (915x1024, 240K)

I developed a history of taking off my shirt.

>boring answer ahead

Sure, a bit more, when I see hideous behavior.

Most often the opposite. I stand up to bullies way more and I encourage people who do good things around me, compliment them.

Attached: 1553625456129.png (645x773, 11K)

I become quieter and more still. I saw that so many interactions people have with each other are expressions of insecurity and artificial appearance (bullying be one such action). Maybe its autistic traits coming into the foray, but I see these things among people and I don't know what to do with these observations while speaking with them

IT'S BEEN

My list of red flags for potential hookups is way too long to post but I will share a few of them. I allow up to two (2) of these flaws in a prospective fuck partner, unless it is marked with an asterisk in which case it is an automatic disqualification. And before you faggots start chimping out because this list calls out a negative trait of yours, just know that I am a very popular local cassanova and have to reject women from my bedroom all the time. I am high quality, therefore I deserve high standards. Therefore I red-flag people who are:
>overweight or obese
>constantly talk about anime*
>want to cosplay a tabaxi, drow elf, tiefling, hobgoblin, kender, dragonborn, or other noncore race*
>works in retail or food service*
>makes under 30k per year
>is fat or has a fat partner
>is married and has children
>smokes weed or drinks beer (soiboi traits)*
>is shorter than 5'6" (males) or 5'2" (females)
>metagame purposely
>uses any of the following terms in the bedroom: "facetank", "boss", "miniboss," "glass cannon," "spam", or similar
>makes female characters as a male player
>makes his character gay or transgender
>is on his phone or laptop during the session
>makes up shitty names like "darkblade" for their genitalia
>character can be summed up by a single perosnality trait, or is not heroic or cinematic at all (i.e. "my character just wants to sleep lol")
>talking about what your character is like without actually role-playing him
>not wanting to roleplay in tavern
>not wanting to roleplay wilderness travel
>not wanting to roleplay buying importsnt items in town
>getting salty when you take damage
>Gary Johnson, Bernie Sanders, or Jill Stein voters.

Hey wait a second

ONE WEEK

I also feel this way.

could’ve just wrote “hey guys, im a mentally ill homo” and saved yourself finger energy

And I’m glad you got that.

Definitely. When I first became bigger I used to get drunk and harass some of the guys I hated in high school. I once encountered the biggest bully in my class who at that time was all fat and pudgy and I started humiliating him in front of his buddies. None of them did jack shit. Thinking back it was really a big closure for me. It allowed me to distance myself from that old version of me and going into adulthood with a different perspective.

We're not all whippersnappers here, user

Attached: 1543733153766.png (889x960, 1.56M)

1990?

I don't know if it's bullying, but I playfight with my gf alot more, like she teases me about being a wimp and then i start pinning her down and holding her arms above her head. I jokingly told her to call me daddy and now shes talking about wanting wear choker necklaces (never did before) and is gradually acting kind of like a cat (we are weebs). Honestly, it's a bit entertaining but I'm worried if this is encouraging negative behavior.

Attached: uiglkihduky5q7xupqd3vho7o2dljosu_00.jpg (329x320, 25K)

Sometimes. On the other hand I want to be bullied now, which I never wanted before I got strong.

Attached: idealdeath.jpg (700x975, 254K)

What do you mean by expressions of artificial appearance

In some ways, but in most ways the opposite. Im confident now, and help others. Bullies are insecurity and deep down fearful people even tho it might now show

Does anyone know what is the name of that fat hambeast trainer that does promotes being fat and fit. I tried to write "fat trainer woman" but got nothing.

Attached: 1556036356272.jpg (1080x1920, 252K)

People tend to default to certain desirable sort of roles. They want to appear intellectually deep, quick-witted and funny, confident, sexual (not sexy, there is a difference), aloof, or a thousand other sorts of "characters". But often times, with enough patience and recognition, it's usually a hollow act given away by certain tells, such as how someone breaks an awkward silence or especially if they're called out on an inconsistency

You don't have to bully people if you're secure.

I work as a kindergarten/ elementary teacher anyways so I'm always super careful around the kiddos and that attitude spills over a bit to my life outside of work.

I'm 6'3'', 215 lbs and 15% bf with a noticeable v-taper and big quads. Some of my older kids call me captain America- feels good mayne.

no. can't lift away the autism

sauce pls

You can't bitch out now faggot just fuck her in the neko cosplay already and enjoy your life.

I have developed a habit of throwing shade to less muscular men. It doesn’t help that I’m 6’1” and height mog most men around me already.

nah still a manlet

Mirin those thighs.

Based and neko pilled this guy gets it.

I've become more aggresive though idk about being more of a bully. But that also has to do with my growing hatred towards people in general and in specific woman due to my last breakup. Also I can't workout due to a injury and thats the only thing in life I've enjoyed or felt any pride in in a long time so that lends to it as well. I have unironically become more and less gay though i will say that. On one hand several years ago when I was a younger teenager just a boy(I still practically am at 18) I got sucked into the whole trap and sissy shit for awhile( I was a fool and listened to people I shouldnt have on the internet) sinve starting lifting I've found myself regecting all that more and more. But on the other hand while before I was attracted to the idea. Now I'm legitimately attracted to men. But only if they're in good shape. I also unironically use dumb language from this place in my head saying that I'm mirin when i see guys getting gains. And I've developed a disturbing urge to eat female ass. I legit don't know what it is. I hate it. This is 100 percent real and not a shit post lol.

I'm 6'5". You're literally indistinguishable from the 5'9"-5'11" range, you filthy manlet peasant. Stop being a dick.

Yeah sure, manlet

This. If anything, it's discouraged me from meeting new people because of these immediate red flags.

So much this. I have brought my communication with many people to a minimum because of how fake they appear or how it feels as if all they want from me is to boost their ego by listening to whatever they're saying, it all seems to be a massive show-off which I don't want to participate in. I have become a lot more shut in and pessimistic regarding people I meet. On the other hand, I feel as if I have become more truthful to both myself and others, thus, I have managed to establish a more genuine connection with those left in my life. Another great change to my mentality which I attribute to getting fit is that I always try to find the fault in my actions and think about what I should have done differently when something does not work out.