Post BRUTAL mogs

post BRUTAL mogs

Attached: 1555048943026.webm (720x404, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KEkDzqBExBU
youtube.com/watch?v=JWSrXUQNCtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a cute bird

Attached: A5989AEF-F10D-43CB-9E1E-00ED1811C4B8.jpg (867x354, 50K)

Attached: las-vegas-nv-usa-13-aug-2017-haus-ab-mike-tyson-verbindet-dj-diesel-aka-shaquille-oneal-am-rehab-bea (1035x1390, 289K)

Attached: mashumog.jpg (2478x3500, 1.93M)

women BTFO yet again

Attached: DSC_5420[1].jpg (1313x828, 492K)

how can they even compete ?

youtu.be/KEkDzqBExBU

this moggs the whole internet

They don't have to, they laze about doing absolutely nothing while males fight tooth and nail to get to fuck them, it's as if all the thots were ugly but they still had beta chads orbiting them.

What kind of bird is that? It's incredible, looks like a spartan warrior

Attached: Spartan-Hoplite-730x713.jpg (730x713, 120K)

Pheasants.

*golden pheasant

You can almost hear those fembirds splashing wet

Attached: 1558374388903.jpg (665x718, 173K)

they have vaginas

ok just looked it up, it's specifically a 'red golden pheasant' funnily enough. Thanks

bright decorative feathers are actually just cope, it's so hard to be a male bird that they literally evolved fancy feathers otherwise the aloof plain females won't give them the time of day

s-sounds familiar

Sounds depressingly familiar...

Shut up you stupid faggot you don’t know SHIT about birds. Those birds developed those feathers from years of evolutionary training. Those birds earned those feathers through generations. Where are you feathers at huh?

checked. I left my feathers at home sir, I thought it was just penis inspection day

>Where are you feathers at huh?
Our ridiculously disproportionate penises, gorillas average 1 inch, humans average 7-8 times that.

>mfw ridiculous small penis
>can OHP 200 lbs for reps

does that mean i got the sweet gorilla genetics ?

>gorillas average 1 inch, humans average 7-8 times that.

Attached: 568568569.jpg (1024x1024, 111K)

>tfw 7 inch dick
king of the dicklets

Attached: 1434939453699.jpg (670x879, 33K)

yup, used to catch those babies all day

Attached: phaesent.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Yeah imagine rubbing your finger in they birdly vagina just to check how wet they are haha

>mining in full rune
>f2p
man, talk about a blast from the past

They were bred like that you nut

Haha bro you're crazy
Imagine some half bird half human hybrid tying you done and forcing you to take her egg protein to supplement your bench
That would be so weird bro lol

oh man this one time my chicken got sick and I wasn't sure why but there was some residue around the cloaca and egg binding is a thing that can happen so I had to soak her in warm water and try to feed her my tum-paste while I vaselined up my finger before having to go knuckle deep inside this bird gently massaging around to try to find the egg while holding her down so she didn't freak out and tear something. I didn't find anything and then she died.

How about species mogging?
youtube.com/watch?v=JWSrXUQNCtg

absolute unit

Attached: the virgin canid vs the chad raptor.webm (534x360, 2.91M)

I just wanna take a bite out of that massive cock desu

IT WAS HER TURN

legit mirin, not even kidding.

Imagine the protein...

Smart fucker

Who would win in a fight?

In their primes, Tyson.

MAGA

dumb guy gets nothing
smart guy solves the problem
big guy gets the food

poetic video, much can be learned

Attached: 1503560132580.png (1541x1219, 1.53M)

How is that a cope? Are you retarded? They're born that way you moron

Right now, Tyson. He still works a bag to wake up in the morn, Shaq has gotta be limping when no one is looking.

does barack even lift?

Attached: michael traps.jpg (640x960, 67K)

Wtf is this shopped?

damn

Genes mogging.

Underrated

Dam is that a quial

This just look at greek statues from an asexual point of view

I love the way the vulture just rolls in and mogs the shit out of the other two birds

No, it’s literally a man. Barack Obama was a secret homo and had his boyfriend transition so he could run for president without it being an issue. You can seriously watch videos of Michelle dancing and walking where it obviously has a visible swinging cock and balls.

Is that Sargon of Akkad?

FUCKING DRUMPF IS AT IT AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Thanks, I miss that chicken. I tried to save her, I really did. Now all I'm left with is the memory of a nearly deceased bird anus rapidly contracting and relaxing around my finger.