Femanon needs to lose 70 lbs

Okay /fit, I need some advice.
I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism 6 weeks ago. I weigh 224lbs @ 5'7". BMI-35.1
I am on week 3 of working out MWF with a cardio and weight lifting routine. I have been trying to make 1 healthy food decision a day, but I work manufacturing and it's hard to get through a 12 hour shift without snacking all day. I only get 2 20-minute breaks, I can't sit down when on the floor, and can't listen to music or be on my phone so I get through the whole shift by snacking. I try to snack on carrot matchsticks and cucumbers, but I'm poor so dinners end up being carb filled.

tldr; I heard that I can help my weight loss by upping the fiber in my diet. Is this true? How much should I aim for on a daily basis?

Pic related, I look almost exactly like this, body wise.

Attached: 35bmi.jpg (269x583, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net/
phcuk.org/rcts/
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/diet.htm
lifeextension.com/Vitamins-Supplements/itemLC100013/Female-Basic-Hormone-Panel-Blood-Test
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12077732/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>watch your macros, use the app myfitness pal so you can learn. make sure to be in calorie deficit.
>fast. start with intermittent fasting
>do cardio exercises frequently.
>stop eating so much carb.

listen little baby

>on feet all day and can’t eat meals
>224 lbs
This entire post is a troll.

LONDOOOOOOOOON

It's not like I'm running around for 12 hours, I'm literally just standing, maybe meandering within a 5 foot radius of my station
The machine is down a lot and runs slow, so I'm not really sweating either.

What's a cheaper food that I can switch to instead of pasta/ bread?

No to very low carbs, hardboiled eggs, vienna sausages, pork rinds, canned tuna/chicken all cheap, quick, and high in protons...

Stop making excuses to eat carbs. Also, don't drink any calories, and NO FASTFOOD.

are you gonna cum baby girl?

>Calculate TDEE: tdeecalculator.net/ and eat maybe 400 calories below this every day
>watch macros
> Lift weight
>READ THE FUCKING WIKI ROASTIE

>I heard that I can help my weight loss by upping the fiber in my diet. Is this true?
No. Upping fiber has no effect on weight loss. Eat according to your macros and you'll lose the weight.
You will want to lift while you lose weight. Otherwise, you'll end up looking skinny fat.
It's not difficult, it just takes time.

Attached: 1493258150553.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Attached: 4A78CBE2-4A35-449B-8C4A-8046E029D68B.jpg (474x694, 261K)

Chicken - legs and thighs are a bit more fatty than the breast but much cheaper.

Nothing, cut all bread/pasta portions to 2/3 what you ate before. Right off the bat.
Once that's comfortable, cut it to 2/3 again.
Incremental improvements. Make it a lifestyle.

Don't listen to the retard, the likelihood that your diet is actually high in carbohydrates, let alone too high, is exactly 0%. You can start your weight loss journey by tracking what you eat and tallying the macronutrients

Why don't you try the novel idea of eating less you fucking bastard.

MAN THE HARPOONS

Women can't be "skinnyfat", such a description only applies to men

Thanks dipass, I've never heard that one before.

>Big Carb. trying to slow the plummeting profit margin
The post

>dipass
Watch your language, this is a Christian board.

*hahem*

The secret is to become comfortable with hunger. Seriously.

Your body gets used to the amount of food you're currently eating. It expects that much food every time. The issue is, that's too much food.

The best place to start is to eat until you're still a little hungry. Don't fill yourself up. After a few weeks, your body will acclimate to the new intake and adjust, then you can eat even less.

Diets fail because they force you to go cold turkey, and your body reacts badly to that. You got fat gradually by eating a little too much every day, you need to get thin gradually by eating a little too little every day.

When your body wants more nutrients, it's forced to consume fat instead. If you feel hungry and don't eat, your body will consume some fat. Every time you feel hungry, repeat to yourself that this is a good feeling. It's a good feeling because it means you're actively burning fat. Weight loss is a mental challenge.

I guess all those skinny girls with flat asses, stomach rolls, and arm fat are just dudes?
Do you even know what makes a person skinnyfat? This is Jow Forums so it's likely you don't even go to the gym/work out.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1549059600584.png (635x648, 148K)

at my worst i was 5'3 199lbs, 35.3 BMI.
you need to change now, because after 35 BMI you'll be so big that recovering and returning to normal body size (without a disgusting amount of loose skin) will be very difficult.

eat enough fiber to shit normally, but the only thing that matters in weight loss is caloric intake/output. have a small, healthy breakfast. when you're hungry during work, DRINK WATER. embrace the hunger, and have small, high-protein snacks during your breaks.

it doesn't matter that you're poor, you can eat whatever you want for dinner, just keep it below 600kcal. just eat less. do it now or there's no turning back

Don't eat breakfast or lunch, don't snack at all (if you're going to though, make it cucumbers), have a nice homemade dinner, try to avoid processed foods, drink lots and lots of water, if hunger is an issue try eating more fiber.

This is wrong

Low-carbers are clown world incarnate.

If you ever took 5 seconds to look at any random study of obese people and look at their baseline dietary intake, without fail it's always high-fat and the concept of eating a fat-free or at least low-fat meal is completely foreign to them, everything gets drenched in fucking oil and grease and cheese and fatty meat.

Attached: DnEzjVEVAAAesOM.jpg (1200x762, 97K)

Also eat slower. This helps your food go further to filling you up. Your body runs on chemical reactions and it takes time for that to all occur.

The problem in composition is neither inherently carbs nor fat, it is how overprocessed the average person's diet is, coupled with the imbalance towards addictive nutritionally empty yet calorie dense foods. This aside, dietary habits are the greatest factor, people don't know how to exert self control and eat in moderation, and their tendency to eat unhealthy foods only worsens this issue.

Basically do not eat food that is all my mom has the same hypothyroidism and she was 250 pounds and she lost 250 pounds in just a few months of breathing air and that is all

There are at least 31 modern scientific studies of the highest quality (RCTs, or randomized controlled trials) that show significantly better weight loss with low-carb diets, according to the latest count by the Public Health Collaboration UK. The number of studies showing the opposite? Zero.

phcuk.org/rcts/

Attached: PHC-LC-v-LF-RCTs-Inforgraphic-26.02.2018.png (805x571, 34K)

What worked for me

Intermittent Fasting - staying below my calories with high protein/low carb diet. No processed foods and no soft drinks. Black coffee, unsweet tea and water. You will gett plenty of carbs and fiber through fruits/veggies

Cheap foods - chicken, eggs, tuna, salad ( spinach, kale, romaine lettuce is awesome)with no dressing, quinoa, oatmeal, beans, bananas, apples

Good luck

Low test beta male talk right here. Cutting out sugars and carbs. is far more beneficial than fats. It's about insulin response and staying near homeostasis making you,
1. Get hungry less often
2. Utilize what you do intake
3. Stabilize the other horomones effected by insulin

Low to no carb is the only answer for anyone trying to lose weight and maintain a healthy diet.

We are going to need back and spread leg shots to check on muscular development of the legs before we as fit can make a diagnosis

Great source.
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/diet.htm

Attached: BD44098E-5D5E-416A-9824-E48E2DF3F977.jpg (1125x1576, 578K)

Okay baby.
Couple of things
Eating isn't a source of entertainment. It's just not.
Buy some gum or drag that guy you've had your eye on to the bathroom for one of those breaks if you have an oral fixation. I know I'd appreciate it.

Secondly, eating nothing as a snack is better then eating anything healthy.

Thirdly cooking cheaply and healthily is really easy. Carbs seem cheap because the time and thinking it would take to cook something healthy seems like a giant hassle. And that's how the fast/junkfood folks get you.
The apparent convenience.

Look into preparing foods for a week. It can be done in a single day and you'll have many meals to reheat.
Simple things like throwing some beef into a crock pot with some veggies.
Bake a large amount of chicken breasts, or thighs if you want health and taste.
Get a rice cooker and set it to cook when you're on your way home.

It's really easy to have meals prepared and have simple foods to cook when you're ready to eat.
It's just going to be a big fucking slog when you first start.

As for working out.
Do what you want. But finding something simple to do like walking and basic calisthenics or hot yoga will be best.

Oh and when you go from chubby but fuckable to THICC come back and give us some pics and give me a call. I'll put in work on that ass.

based and /bbw/pilled

>Public Health Collaboration UK
>My name is Samuel Feltham and I'm the director of the PHC.
>Samuel fucking Feltman
>pretending to be an objective arbiter of nutrition science while being a ketard celebrity who runs a for-profit low-carb business
You people are such dishonest manipulative shitheads, it's truly astonishing that there is always another step to the corruption and depravity.

Not a fetish thing. I have a doctorate in kinesiology and a bs in sports medicine. If we see her leg muscles are developed enough she can jog. If they aren't she needs low impact cardio like swimming and cycling to avoid destroying the knees

do you ever go to your job and be like, fuck my life. please, god, end it. I have a button pusher job, too, and you know, i kinda feel that way. fml

For science, mirite?

>31 modern scientific studies
>RCTs, or randomized controlled trials
>significantly better weight loss with low-carb diets

Attached: 1545600753224.jpg (850x400, 92K)

Honestly my dude, just honestly go and have sex

Now this is the advice

I don't know what your point is but Samuel Feltman, Gary Taubes, Nina Teicholz, David Ludwig, Robert Lustig and all of your other low-carb gurus are Jews anyway so there's that. You just make yourself look dumber with every post.

If I drop my snap would you add me?
Also upping dietary fiber won’t help but won’t hinder your weight loss. Normal recommended daily fiber is a fine goal to shoot for

You snack because you are physically addicted to feeling full. If you don't snack, you're not going to die. You will feel hungry, and it will be an unpleasant feeling, but you won't die.

You should start by cutting out a portion of your snacks - like, say, snack half as much as you do now. Do that for a while and you will get comfortable and lose weight.

I don't know what your dinners look like but you just need to find a way to cut carbs from your diet. As with the snacking, start slow.

can i pork you porky

expose thy breasts

Wean yourself off your current eating habits. Start weighting your snacks and then reduce them over time. This is reason one people fail to lose weight: you can't flip a switch and change years of eating mistakes overnight.

If you are serious, you simply must change your lifestyle. You will fail if you don't commit to fully changing your way of eating and your physical exertion. This is reason two people fail: they think a diet is a temporary thing, "just stop eating carbs" or "just eat what Jenny Craig says to eat," it's not. It's a lifetime commitment to self discipline. Mentally prepare yourself.

OP are you taking meds now? I have hashimotos and the moment the doc put me on meds I lost like 40 lbs with no effort at all lmao
Hashimotos/Hypothyroidism is a huge wall to losing weight if you are undiagnosed, it's like the equivalent of adding 500 calories to your diet if you don't medicate it, that's how much it slows your metabolism if you live with it for years without knowing. Pretty fucked up. My metabolism was so slow I finally found out I had it when I collapsed during gym class in school, just from walking. I looked like a ghost.

Your priority should be fixing your metabolism.

Keep lifting weights.
Stop the cardio.
Up your protein intake, not from plants though. Not too much from animal muscle (iirc some aminos can suppress thyroid function).
Consider getting your hormone levels tested. You may be too estrogen dominant. More progesterone may help.
Salt.
Sunlight.
Don't eat poly unsaturated fats.

This, made the switch to thighs recently and am not going back.
I just strip the skin and season heavily and wrap in Al foil, then place in 325 oven.
I put fat in a pan after about half an hour in add veg.
Then put that in under chicken for 10-15 minutes. Then strip thighs with a fork.
Easy and delicious.

I haven't made it yet but here's the milestones I've used
>Eat fats and proteins over carbs.
They are much more satiating for the calories. Example: a burger and fries can be replaced with a double burger solo. If you're full throw it away. You mean yourself off of the carbs which helps insulin and cravings
>Eat filler vegetables.
I did not like vegetables so I did this trick. I took a bite of tasty food and, while my mouth still had it, but in a piece of raw broccoli or a few leaves of spinach and ate them together. You train yourself to eat veggies with your meals, I even like them now.
>Replace all soda with diet
Ezpz calorie loss. Eventually I replaced the Coke zero with a bottle of BCAAs.
>When you have a hunger pang, drink something
At first it was that I'd treat myself to a Coke zero or two when I was hungry, now i just chug water
>Intermittent fasting
This move is hard, missing breakfast is tough at first. Honestly I used kratom to feel good and replace meals. Some sort of drug until your body's insulin cycle adjusts. Caffeine, nicotine, something you know you won't get addicted to. This let's your other meals get bigger while still losing weight, and scheduling your meals helps you to cut out snacking

your meal sizes are probably huge, reduce portion size and that's all youll really need to do to gradually lose weight

kek every time

Adding to this, LifeExtension has a sale on panel testing. You can either find a LabCorp and get the blood drawn or be provided with the materials; it all depends on what state you live in.

lifeextension.com/Vitamins-Supplements/itemLC100013/Female-Basic-Hormone-Panel-Blood-Test

calm your tits, labcoat. its the combination of fat into a carb diet that caused obesity to increase

>stop eating so much carb.
>fast. start with intermittent fasting
>very low carbs
>Intermittent Fasting
>low carb diet
>Cutting out sugars and carbs.
>cut carbs from your diet
>over carbs.
>Intermittent fasting

Be wary of these posts, OP. The body needs glucose for thyroid function. Cutting out the most readily available source of glucose from your diet may make your hypothyroidism worse. Fasting can also deplete you glycogen stores. Count your calories and perhaps do some of these:

>The body needs glucose for thyroid function.
You don't know what you're talking about. Low T3 levels alone don't mean your thyroid is under-active. It's a combination of that and other things, which don't happen during a ketogenic diet, that lead to hypothyroidism. T3 just falls down because there's much less glucose to be metabolized.

>Low T3 levels alone don't mean your thyroid is under-active.
No one mentioned T3 levels.

Everytimeeeeee

This is great advice. In my experience chewing food a lot more than normal makes me feel like I've eaten a lot more and also brings out the flavour.
You make face gains too

Supposed you were implying that since that's the main, and I think only, thing linking ketosis to hypothyroidism.

>only, thing linking ketosis to hypothyroidism
Keto generally increases cortisol, making hypothyroidism worse.

listen babe, im on ur side, really want to help.

What the fuck is it with women and snacking? I swear to god all these women who ''cant'' lose weight all have super tiny meals like a salad or shit for lunch and then they just end up stuffing themselves with a packet of oreos over the course of a day, then have some toast or whatever for dinner and a ben'n'jerrys infront of the TV as ''dessert''

just eat 3 GOD DAMN MEALS a day and THATS FUCKING IT
Stop having food around 24/7

Eat one meal a day. Fast for 24 hours. Don’t eat snacks. Drink water. Continue working out. Problem solved. My family member was 210 three months ago and she’s down to 270 just by doing half-assed OMAD.

Attached: CC2E32D0-32AC-4F17-82B3-DF56D025C134.gif (342x342, 376K)

Stop eating and walk an hour a day. Bye.

Women are supposed to snack
It's just that they're been tricked into thinking that the stuff they snack on is not that bad because it's small and don't understand the concept fo calorie density.

It doesn't past the first weeks where your body is becoming keto-adapted and stress hormones are needed for lipolysis. Nevertheless, that process may be bad for people like her, I don't know.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12077732/

Attached: 972450FC-806A-4A5B-9F41-A1FF2C4DA853.jpg (1125x487, 222K)

Stairclimber

listen baby, id jiggle that gut

how does this even happen, I am trying to GAIN weight and can't budge beyond 160, while every fatty out there blows up to 200lbs no problem, do you eat in your sleep , what gives?

Check your area for butches / grocery stores that sell full raw chickens. Usually can get them much cheaper whole than already cut and you can save a bunch by watching a 3 minute YouTube vid in how to break it down.

As another user said, with your condition you won’t wabt to cut out all the carbs, but you can make some soups filled with veggies which will keep you full. Butchers and some grocery stores will sell the bones of animals, you can make really good beef / chicken broth for a couple quarters a gallon. I love me some cabbage soup in beef broth even if my roots get stinky

Get some hormones for that thyroid issue. And make sure they are not synthetic crap, as that is proven to be useless (by non retarded docs).

Most fatties don’t realise how much they snack on junk or overload in calorie rich sauces to their healthy options. If you’re trying to clean bulk it’s harder

You are just as retarded as them fatties

Read the sticky you fat whore

>I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism
Plz stop lying, people who really have this disease struggle in life, just cut the sugar fatty

Attached: 1066482.jpg (800x1000, 71K)

This, retards that go on flash diets then gorge pizza after theyre done never lose weight.

Lost again

EAT LESS
MOVE MORE

You're not above the laws of thermodynamics.

Attached: 1548240264403.jpg (443x455, 96K)

>What's a cheaper food that I can switch to instead of pasta/ bread?
Nothing is cheaper.

It's not about WHAT to eat, it's about HOW MUCH.
Calories is 90% of the job, you can ignore the rest.

Makes me smile every time.

>Women are supposed to snack
What.
Are you stupid?

>I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism 6 weeks ago. I weigh 224lbs @ 5'7". BMI-35.1
A normal diet and exercise will not help you. I have Hashimoto's and dieting and exercising made everything worse.

After I was up to 130 kg (286 lbs or something) at 184 cm (slightly under 6'1"?), it was time to do something. This was on a 1800 calorie diet with 5-6 days of lifting and cardio per week and I felt like absolute shit.

In the end, a chinese medicine diet works a bit. Down to a 32" waist jeans again (before: 40"+), still chubby, but it takes its time after all. I'm sick.

Anyway, look up kidney yang deficiency and spleen yang deficiency.

Shut the fuck up before you kill someone, idiot.

Make me, tough guy. If you had a functional brain you would realize that what I'm saying is true.

>recommed keto for hypothyroid
>realize that what I'm saying is true.
People like you should be gassed.

Finished with your tantrum, sperg? Ok. She can either read what I typed, research it, and reach her own conclusions, or listen to a cry baby who has no arguments besides insults :)

I loose a ton of weight fasting, I do one meal a week. But my peried stops, I wanna keep doing it but I don't wanna have issues having kids later in life. Not sure what to do

fork putdowns

Source?

and table push-aways