Hair loss

Is there ANYTHING that I can ingest or do to stop hairloss besides propecia and minoxodil?

Attached: large.jpg (500x750, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dermastamping, peppermint oil, cold showers, Saw palmetto, biotin, collagen, BCAAs with fish oil.

Thanks, I'll try, have you had any personal experience with these?

Anyone reckon you could grow a fuller beard with rogaine? Any side effects to expect.
Not that I necessarily want a beard but hate having patchy looking stubble

Avoid tightheadness, avoid lightheadness, drink a bunch of water, make sure your getting your vitamins, make sure to have a low sodium and sugar intake.

How to avoid lightheadedness?

Clobetasol

And no I'm not joking. I'm the only male in my family that's not bald and its most likely due to the fact that I take it for my psoriasis.

>Clobetasol

I have seb derm, does it work for it? Is the rest of your family bald? Why do you think it's saving you?

Because I was trying to refill my prescription and was getting denied by my insurance (fixed it).

I started searching for cheap Clobetasol and like 90% of the hits I was getting was for hair regrowth.

rogaine is terrible for your skin

Just got my Peppermint oil, can you tell me what you mix with for the solution and how many drops of each you put? I see varying answers.

Is 5 drops of peppermint oil for every 20 drops of carrier oil a good ratio?

kill mr. sprouse and take his scalp

HOW is this nigger looking 20 forever

The biggest redpill about balding is circulation. Making sure bloodflow is going to your scalp properly is going to impact your potential to not bald by a lot

The fuck are you on he's 26 he's not that old

You need more Vitamin D. Balding is an adaptation to absorb more sunlight. So get out more and consume Vit D. Even if you think it won't work, at least you'll have more Vit D

a grim reminder of how a human should look

Attached: timmy3.jpg (1080x1350, 150K)

BCAAs and Fish Oil especially are part of some new research in the last couple years that show a ton of promise. Your Hair is protein, after all, and the omega-3s in fish oil are important for blood flow. Don't forget Cardio as well OP

Attached: 1524711823308.jpg (1280x1022, 254K)

Attached: tim12.jpg (418x418, 39K)

EAT SARDINES !

/deenz/ crew!

Drink plenty of water, eat, and workout

bump

Eat more micronutrients
Especially vitamin D
Get ashwagandha to calm the fuck down on the neuros

adn how do you do that and find out whether there is sufficient bloodflow?

Dermapin 1.5 mm ever 2 weeks + peppermint oil how frequently?

Does pepp oil cause shedding like minox?

If you're not a broke boi you can do Platelet Rich Plasma injections into the scalp as well as getting a red light therapy cap. Both are FDA proven to have some regrowth. Also RU58841 is another topical anti androgen that people are having good results with. Anecdotally I lost a shit ton of hair after a Test Tren Mast cycle, got one PRP injection and it grew right back.

Rogaine is terrible for your skin, as it causes a decrease in collagen production. However, it will definitely cause hair growth wherever you put it, if you rub it on your face it will induce facial hair growth. I'm doing it right now and am seeing more slow and steady growth. Theres tons of info out there about it, search minoxidil beard or minoxidil facial hair. However if you're gonna do it make sure to supplement collagen to mitigate the appearance of lines and wrinkles and shit from the minoxidil suppressing collagen production

He already has laugh lines. That jewish boy is beyond done.

I've never had to mix, and I agree the ratios vary wildly. My advice would be to start dilute and bring it down as far as you can without unbearable side effects.
Good reminder on the cardio.
1.5 mm is too deep from most recommendations I've seen.
I use them in conjuction (minox before sleep, peppermint in the morning or pre-workout) Hasn't been long but I haven't noticed any increased shed.

Why does high sugar/sodium intake affect hair? as long as you get enough protein/vitamins, don't see how it matters.

In short
>Consume vitamin D tablets and Omega 3 fish oil capsules/ eat fish atleast twice a week if not
>Don't shower with hot water, cold/mildly warm water is best for hair and skin
>Workout/drink plenty of water/do cardio
>Apply oil to hair 2-3 times a week minimum and leave it on for 30 minutes before you shower
>Improve blood circulation to head via dermastamping/rolling/etc.
Anything i miss? no need to take any "medicine" like rogain/fin etc if you aren't already rapidly balding. You can only do so much, Genetics are 85% of everything really.

Rip me

Get a wig.

Attached: captain america.gif (268x370, 2.24M)

Fin does 90% of the work, everything else is a supplement.

Ketoconzonale shampoo

anyone actually regrow the hair on their temples by using any of these natural techniques? I'm not worried about thinning hair but making a bald spot regrow hair.

don't need to take fin though. You can do naturally by doing all the things i listed. Supplement or not, they definitely help.

I'm a NW 2.5 that just started the holy grail stack of
>fin
>peppermint oil
>1.5mm dermaroller
>ketoconazole

Will report in results (should take at least 6 months). In the meantime I recommend hitting fin minimum to at least stop the cause of balding

I dont think theres anything inherently bad about what you listed, but dermarolling seems to be the only scientific one of the batch. I agree scientists are now talking about vitamin D and lipids as connections but the science isnt there yet. Finasteride is a tried and true method thats worked since the 80's for at least 85% of men. Definitely take those in conjunction however, cant hurt.

This Broscience actually sounds believable.

Attached: 1525446878741.jpg (427x427, 21K)

>Cardio
>Fish Oil
>BCAAs
>Vit D
>scalp massages
>Yoga
>Bananas

Get that blood flow going, dude

What the other guy said plus eating a heart healthy diet or eating a carnivore diet without carbs/sugar.

Cut off ur balls

>low sodium
kek

Attached: b7d.jpg (680x680, 32K)

he's rich and he'll easily be able to afford all the fillers he'll ever need, meanwhile you're on Jow Forums and look like complete shit

why doesnt he pluck his monobrow? he supposed to be a model yet those inbred tier follicles plague his forehead, it makes me fucking angry

What do you use to mix your oil? I currently use it with shampoo and leave it in my hair for 5 mins while I brush my teeth.

how do you supplement collagen lol?

Who is pic related pls ? I need it for my fake tinder account

There are a lot better things to do with you time, user

How can Yoga help my dude?

I don't think shampoo is the best method, you generally want to leave the solution on your scalp for at least 20-30 mins minimum.

I heard jojoba oil is the god tier carrier oil since the medical journal that showed peppermint oil works also showed jojoba oil working slightly. Try to measure out around 5-10% peppermint oil in your carrier

Jesus Christ why are there still people shilling the essential oil meme. The whole point of minox or oils like peppermint is to relax the muscle around the follicle and thus facilitate blood flow. They literally have the same fucking effect. Only that you are burden yourself with a shitload of extra work mixing the oils, wearing a night heads or towels over your head, strong essential oil smell everywhere (which are not really that cheap to begin with) it feels a lot more uncomfortable on the head and you can still easily get dandruff and dried out skin if you apply too much of it. Just fucking go with minox. why make your life hard? Also don't waste your time with saw palmetto and stuff like that. If you take enough of it to be effective, you're gonna get the same side effects as with propecia.

by dermarollling and appyling skin serums like

>tfw I've had a shit looking hairline as long as I can remember but it isn't receding or thinning
So I'm not balding but my shitty hairline makes it look like I am. How do I get a more even and solid looking hairline?

Gets blood flowing, and doing inversions can help move more blood to your head

I have been doing daily massage and needle rolling once a week for about a month. I see zero improvement.

Dermapen
.5mm or 1.5mm?

Attached: IMG-20190523-WA0004.jpg (1032x1280, 113K)

Likely that nobody notices except you and other people on Jow Forums, because everyone here is ultra autistic about hair, but normies can barely tell unless you are full horseshoe

I'd suggest doing research before making a fool of yourself.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/
Peppermint oil shows more powerful hair regrowth WITHOUT any toxicity. Many minoxidil users also report a collagen breakdown and advanced aging/wrinlking, on top of very dry skin.
>which are not really that cheap
A 30 ml bottle of peppermint oil (diluted to 10%) last about 6 months and costs 18$ Cad (15$ USD). 120 ml Jojoba costs roughly the same for 120ml. That's 30$ for a 6 month supply vs 60$ for 4 months of the TERRIBLE Kirkland Chinese minoxidil shit that dries the fuck out of your scalp. It's roughly 120$ for 6 months of the good quality minoxidil.

Best part? I can keep that shit next to my bed and sluts never think I'm fighting hairloss, I just tell them I rub that into my muscles after working out. Gf of 2 years still has no clue. But have fun hiding your minoxidil in corners or changing bottles to desperately hide it.

Attached: Ass.gif (300x360, 3.04M)

Normies start to notice around Norwood 3. I've only heard comments from friends who are personally insecure about their hair and have obviously done research on the Norwood scale.

I've dated very savage thots that would shit test me on every flaw I had, but they never pointed out my Norwood 2.5 hairline.

The study that showed success with a dermaroller used a 1.5mm roller once per week. The 0.5mm is good because you can use it every other day and apply your minoxidil/oil whenever you like. I personally role with 1.5mm once per week and don't apply oil until 24hr after rolling.

>Best part? I can keep that shit next to my bed and sluts never think I'm fighting hairloss, I just tell them I rub that into my muscles after working out. Gf of 2 years still has no clue. But have fun hiding your minoxidil in corners or changing bottles to desperately hide it.
Excellent point. Does it help with thyroid related hairloss?

Has any actually tried this

>2014 article
>Animal study
>Minoxidil 3%
Well done getting a shitty article, come back when you have anything done in humans and is not old as fuck.