Thanks creatine

Thanks creatine

Attached: 3017511B-C567-49D5-90DD-B645DB8CE5D7.jpg (168x300, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19741313/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Creatine didnt make you ugly

Nah but it receded my hair extremely bad. Sucks

it was inevitable, user.

if it's gonna happen anyway then might as well be jacked

So no one in my family is bald, grandparents or anyone. I start using creatine and 5 months later im receding horribly. How exactly else can you explain it?

creatine only fucks you up if you were destined to lose it all anyway

Thanks genetics

See

rip

your shit genes did.
creatine does not cause balding.
creatine use raises test, your shit genes reacting to test cause you to go bald

>creatine use raises test
no it doesn't

Post your real hair, this pic is from the internet

Indirectly it does buddeh

Also drink your water.

Thanks creatine

Attached: 20190530_232329.jpg (2448x3264, 1.5M)

Creatine did nothing lmao stop coping

Creatine speeds up hair loss a lot if you are sensitive to DHT, then again, you would have lost the hair anyway.

Damn you anons stop giving me conflicting info. Should I avoid the creatine jew or is it safe? I don’t know if my family has a history of baldness, I have a very full head of hair.

Just take creatine and stop taking it if you notice that you are losing more hair than normal

anyone tried taking creatine while on finasteride? what happened?

what i did

This is salvageable. Hop on finasteride, rogaine, nizoral shampoo 3x/week, and 1.5mm dermaroller 1x/week

I'm not him but creatine doesn't increase serum test which is what is converted to dht. It just increases the rate at which serum test is converted to dht, by upwards of 60 percent, which will definitely cause you to thin out if you have the gene.

My question: would finasteride nullify this effect?

>cute girl who cuts my hair tells me about keratin shampoo
>mfw i accidentally buy creatin instead

Attached: 1523498805692.png (808x805, 598K)

Coconut oil, castor pil amd almond oil. Mix these three equally and apply before you sleep, get some herbal shampoo with no sulfates and wash your hair with it in the morning.
Used to have really thin hair amd it's gotten thicker now because of it, also reduces hairfall dramatically.
Shit also works for your eyebrows, I'm Asian so I had really thin eyebrows as well, used that shit on my eyebrows for a few months and now they're more darker and dense.

>increases the rate at which serum test is converted to dht

No it does not.

It's safe to take. There is no observed mechanism by which it causes hair loss. If it increased test or dht it would have been made illegal by now.

Based off the one study done on creatine, it does.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19741313/

Contact a dermatologist instead of listening to randomly guessing idiots on the internet.

Oil does not make your hair follicles multiply. That is scientifically not possible and biologically completely ridiculous.

I used to take creatine before I even learned it can cause hair loss. My shit genes responded not so well and started losing hair like crazy. I stopped taking creatine and went to the doctor, he told me its DHT that is causing hair loss. Perscribed me %5 monoxidil (rogaine has it) and after few weeks hair loss stopped and even grew back a bit. It was 7 years ago. Still got my hair. Since then I use monoxidil few times per month just as a prevention. Im getting back on creatine this month. This time I will use monoxidil daily while on it. Wish me luck guys.

Attached: IMG_20190610_194806.jpg (1774x1224, 383K)

Yeah i'm on it as of May. Although I'm using topical finasteride (morr-f).

My hairloss hasn't been aggressive (I'm currently 27), but I decided it was getting to the point where I had to commit to treatment or buzz it off.

We'll see where this takes me. You think I could regrow that entire temple?

I saw results and that means more to me than what is supposedly the truth.
Even if it doesn't help with new hair growth, it will still strengthen the ones you already have and reduce hair fall.
Whether or not you decide to try it out yourself is completwly up to you, but if you're already struggling with hairfall then you have nothing to lose from doing so. I'm simply dropping what worked from personal experience.

What's wrong faggot? Can't admit you're wrong?

What's the verdict on this? Should I just try minoxidil?

Attached: IMG_20190610_130227.jpg (3264x2448, 1.97M)

Strange how they say DHT increased but don't compare the increase to the increase of the placebo group only against the baseline before they started the camp. My guess is that that both groups had a dht increase due to the rugby camp otherwise they would have made that comparison in the abstract. Without the values from the placebo group this study means nothing.

I only have almond oil at the moment. Will that suffice? I'll look into the other oils. thanks user.

Won't work, castor oil is a must.

Ahh i figured since almond oil has vitamine B & E, that's supposed to be good for your skin and hair, in it it would be good nontheless. I'll buy the other oils soon as well.

>trusting 3 week study done by Africans >no comparison against the changes in placebo group
>literally the one and only study showing this despite creatine being the most studied and popular supplement next to protein powder.

The burden of proof is on you faggot.

Image searched you and got a real pic of you. Why? The wall paper in the background
It’s a symbol design / simple shape algorithms can find
Way to go OP
I won’t dox you cause I like not being banned
Image search that anons lol
Dude lives in Texas

As far as hair goes, the same thing as if you were to take fin by itself since creatine dosen't cause hairloss.

passed on to you from your whore mother when she cheated on your dad

Yes and add finasteride

No it didn't, stop coping about your shit genetics.

I'm the one that posted the study, not the guy that called you a faggot. Not sure who he is

Micro-needling, minox and finasteride are the only things that work.

Wow boomers actually post here. Might want to try finasteride too.

I've been on fin for about half a year now and use minoxodil a few times a week but it gives me crazy nightmares. I'll try it more aggressively I guess but I hear that min only works temporarily and using it is very discouraging.

Anyone ever tried topical fin?

lmao minox few times per month wtf you have to commit to that shit

I'm not balding at the temple/back of head but my slav-influenced genes have started showing and my hairline is receding quite hard at the sides. What do

Finasteride now rather than later. Don't let it progress too much. But your hairline might just be maturing which isn't necessarily balding. Go to a a dermatologist to be sure.

Thanks brah. I shall do that

dude are you an unironic boomer? How old are you 68?

>thinning hair
This is worse than having receding hairline
t. somebody who also has thinning hair