instagram.com/emilysteaparty
youtube.com/watch?v=5dj7UUN4RIs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HOW DO I START THOUGH
YOGA?

No.
I have and it's shit.
I did and still do.
I've had sex before I started doing any kind of physical activity.

Name a better bicep exercise than weighted chinups

post your body big man

everytime i see a calisthenticas fags in the gymnasium i literaly laught my ass off at them hahaha calling them loser and asking what balet team theyre on pussies

>he thinks pic in op isn't weightlifting besides doing calisthenics
fuck off brainlet

bicep curls

>OW DO I START THOUGH
Never Gymless.

have sex

literally any curl

>stride into the gym
>walk past the roiding tryhards masturbating with weights and humping each other on the bench
>approach the bar with a kingly confidence
>do a single muscle-up and observe my domain from the heights never seen by lifting peasants
>10 seconds later, every fit black girl in a gym gravitates towards me and asks my number
>hear "he strong" from one of the buff black dudes at the squat rack

Attached: 626555.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Whoa who's the girl op??

"If you go to the gym to lift weights you must be a powershitter"
Objectively wrong nigger
Also calisthenics are for twink manlet dyels

I feel nice today
instagram.com/emilysteaparty

Would rather be a virgin than fuck a black girl desu

The bicep curl

The only persons calisthenics twinks have sex with are powerlifting chads.

Bicep Curl

Roamstrong maybe?

the only thing I need for sex is money

Go to the bodyweightfitness subreddit and buy some rings. Watch out though bodyweight exercise progressions are extremely slow and some of the beginner exercises are really hard, there's lots of static holds involved too which i hate. I did bodyweight stuff for a while and i still do some bodyweight exercises but with weightlifting you can break goals weekly and your physique changes much faster. Honestly if your goal is just a nice physique just lift weights your style of training doesn't define you and going to the gym doesn't make you a bro

I did bodyweight for 3 years, but you plateau real quick and at some point you feel like a real faggot doing human flags and 360 muscle ups like some attention fiending circus faghot. Pic me after I started in a proper gym January this year

Attached: 6C8423C7-8DC6-4FE7-B9BC-F4AAC92E3B0B.jpg (625x756, 229K)

Attached: 1F6EACDE-D77E-46D5-8E49-B19967E095D6.jpg (368x346, 31K)

The Press

Only people i see doing muscle ups at the gym are 5'5 asian dudes, its like their mating dance or something

I started doing calisthenics and I really like it. Great pump after every workout.
I'll be able to look good @ 80kg bw with just calisthenics right?

Attached: 1552927107423.png (458x438, 198K)

At my gym it's couple of guys and two staff members who do it. All four are white, 3 of them are lanklets, one is pretty huge powerbloater

Yea but youll get bored of it at some point after not getting any bigger, and wish you just went to the gym.

Why?

Good advice, faggot

I've got my little home gym with weights, bench and so on just in case I don't get any further.
Guess I'll combine weight training with calisthenics soon, when I improved in calisthenics.

Lift weights, do bodyweight stuff once every other week

I got out of my gym 2 years ago. Best thing I ever did. Now I can workout anywhere in the sun, if it is cold, I can workout in my room.

I notice that girls give more atention to guys with low body fat who can do a lot of chin ups!

Attached: 1153541357.jpg (500x646, 64K)

based and ebonypilled

Attached: 1527927434823.png (270x344, 52K)

>be me at the gym last week
>see some autistic 115lb nerd awkwardly slank his way into the gym, we'll call him "Incel"
>a group of african american fitness enthusiasts are trying to use the cables to get a workout in, but Incel decided to jump up on the pull-up bar between the cables while they were resting between sets
>Incel proceeds to use pure momentum, and absolutely 0 core, back, or arm strength, to violently flail on the bar until he manages to pull himself up for 1 pathetic rep
>group of african american fitness enthusiasts begin laughing at him and feel bad for how awkward and autistic Incel is
>the girls start pretending to want his phone # to make him feel accepted, as the guys sit back and joke to themselves about how "strong" Incel is
>Incel proceeds to slank his way back out of the gym to the cave from whence he came
And that, kids, is the story of 1 Rep Ricky, aka Incel.

>dyel legs, chest and delts
as expected

>Can finally do L-sits on paralletes for the first time today

Feels good bros

Attached: American with alimony.jpg (419x430, 48K)

Hey, calisthetics fags, how does it feel that everything you work for so hard and so long is basically essential skill level for any sticc-mode stripper?

That's my second job actually, women literally pay to suck my dick

there is none

Cringe.

>fit black girl
You live in London? No fit black girls here where I live

Attached: 1559967711323.png (449x470, 119K)

>Go to the bodyweightfitness subreddit
Thanks for proving that calisthenics fags are from reddit

Attached: 45EFEA79-D9A7-4F2F-9070-6FC6852EA0FF.jpg (538x538, 54K)

>hit the local gym at monday night, fully armed with the heaviest Meshuggah playlist known to man, determined to PR log
>foam rolling back, a black cutie like webm related is doing her dynamic stretching routine right next to the logpress platform
>do a quick set of 5 logpresses with log only for warmup and SLAM the log down on the cushioning tires, fucking PUMPED
>feel a tap on shoulder, its the black girl, I turn around and take my headphones off
>calls me a cute whyteboi just as my headphones are blasting I AM THE INSATIABLE COLOSSUS
>say nothing, pack my shit and leave the gym in a hurry, Im no filthy race traitor miscegenator

Attached: 1555131075137.webm (640x800, 2.49M)

>110 kilo
>4.5pl8 bench
>can do a muscle up
>casually do back levers between bench sets

You can see the blood drain from twink faces when I walk in

90kg/200lbs
2lmaopl8 bench
1lmaopl8 ohp
when I feel like a show-off, do front lever between sets

lmao this calisthenics fags dont realize their entire discipline is a bunch of parlor tricks

>hear "he strong" from one of the buff black dudes at the squat rack
That's honestly what makes it for me. Both of us know that we can't do what the other can do, but we're maxing out in our own disciplines and have earned each other's respect.
Also chicks dig flashy shit. They don't realize that you can learn it in a year.

I do both so I get double the sex. I win.

>not breeding black qts and producing 100% white babies with your dominant alpha genes

Attached: 16112.jpg (800x607, 59K)

Hey everybody it's Jason Blaha here and now that my two obliiigatoryinformativevideosaredonefortheday .. itstimetotalkaboutcurrenteventsintheonlinefitnesscommunity aaand one of my subscribers has awared me that .. EAplhadestiny .. akaStrapondestinyakaTheDwarfLord .. has made a Video .. about the weighted chinup. Now let me put on my +5 hat of weapon smithing .. work on skilling up my crafting a little bit and lets talk about this

Attached: 88p9BM-X74k.jpg (526x604, 47K)

Epic Coping mechanism

Attached: 547B6AC0-1C2B-4298-9D9A-FA6ADB42FCD3.jpg (1122x2208, 274K)

>He doesn't know

Attached: 3fe.png (200x179, 54K)

Haha u dumb lol :)

This kills the liftard:
youtube.com/watch?v=5dj7UUN4RIs

>bodyweight training is a good mass builder

Attached: 76EC1D29-C39D-4252-81FE-61D6D89BEE9A.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>foam roll back

In no reality does anyone foam roll their back Hahahahahahahahaha the fuck kinda fatty detected never stretched or rolled ever in your life fatty mc fat ugly
Boy larp is this?

>Liftcell*

user I think you posted the wrong picture by mistake, something like pic related would be a better example. No need to thank me though :)

Attached: cd11761c01f56715df0f9b0bb629fb1b.jpg (1242x1548, 166K)

.t triggered blackcel never been mired by black girls
cope harder, nigger

Attached: 1549750688052.png (961x917, 579K)

Rofl remember the calisthenic meme damn, what a blast from the past, whats that like 2007 meme

Every now and then in my gym I see a guy doing these, then lmaosumodiddly 2pl8

Not a very aesthetic body desu, i feel like you could have found a better example

Grow up

I'm sure I could but I had to act quickly in order to fix user's unfortunate blunder.

For real though, posting a guy who gets a world record for doing pull-ups on his pinkies and complaining he's not huge. Damn I wonder why somebody who does that doesn't want to weight as much as a bodybuilder.

Attached: back to reddit.jpg (496x472, 58K)

and the award for the most unaesthetic body goes to.

Attached: 5CFB9386-7679-42CD-90CD-E6D58C1FEC64.jpg (348x273, 68K)

reddit community might be cancerous but their content is not that bad. its not like fit has ever been helpful really, sometimes i feel like theres a hand of people giving some sane advice from their fitness experience

> Le my secret anonymous club kek. Pepethefrog.png right guys!?

It's not the site but the people. And you're a prime example of the behavior that propagates this phenomenon.

SS & GOMAD

Do you retards actually think chin-ups of any kind are primarily for the biceps? Fuck off and never post agin.

I foamroll my back because my back cracks like 40 times n it feels gud :-)

So, sex was your fist physical activity?

>be
it's spelled "s t a y" user

Attached: my wife.jpg (800x600, 111K)

I really don't understand this. Why wouldn't you do both?

Lookin thicc, tight... Juicy Jason. Subscribed.

>Im no filthy race traitor miscegenator
unspeakably based and redpilled

>fit niggers in london
don't make me laff. niggers are all fat and weak here.

Nobody takes anything you say seriously, it’s strikingly obvious from your typing style that you’re a faggot