Justin Bieber, 25, has challenged Tom Cruise, 56, to a cage fight

Justin Bieber, 25, has challenged Tom Cruise, 56, to a cage fight. news.sky.com/story/justin-bieber-challenges-tom-cruise-to-ufc-cage-fight-11738925

Who would win, Jow Forums?

Attached: bieber cruise.jpg (2048x1152, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hQFzHrridw8?t=345
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zoomers always lose.

Their pockets

i got my money on Tom, hes got boomer strength

Zoomer gonna get fucked up. Probably try and dab on Tom or something then just get wrecked

what? who challenges someone over twice their age?

Biebs is taller but Tom seems more athletic. He's an actual stunt man and he also seems kinda crazy.

Nobody who pays to watch that.

>dyel zoomerino vs the boomcruise
hmm i wonder

but why?

did Tom steal Bieber's girl?

Tom Cruise doesn't care about money or fame

cruise prob fucked bieber's mum.

Justin has the youth and height advantage, but Cruise has fighting experience and is crazy.
Cruise has got this.

>Biebs is taller
No he isn't. He's 5'5 but wears lifts.

Cruise could do a hell of a lot better than that even at 56

CAN'T BRUISE THE CRUISE.

if cruise trained up for this the scientology people would probably hand him a fresh cult member every day to legit break bones.

I wasn’t aware they had a grudge. Have they ever met at all?

>challenges a 54 year old turbo manlet
not a very mad lad.

hmm, thats a tough one, both are manlets.
cruise however is bigger and trained, while bieber is basically dyel and regularly drugged up.
cruise is also a big figure in the scientology cult which means that hes batshit bonkers.
guess ill root for "mr ethan cunt"

It doesn't look like it. Nobody knows why Bieber has issued the challenge.

anyone over 45

Attached: 1523343239415.jpg (1920x1080, 1.83M)

Bieber must be #1 in having the most money yet getting the cheapest tattoos.

>Tom Cruise doesn't care about money or fame

Attached: frealbruh.png (139x132, 52K)

Tom hands down
Zoomers are all weak s o y b o y s

He's been irrelevant these last years. He's just trying to get some attention back

Bieber is shorter than Cruise though

I'd definitely enjoy seeing McGreggor beat down Wahlberg

the entire fight will probably end up as a 10 second long gif

Biebs would get torn apart.

Cruise has been through actual military trainings when preparing for his films.

Tom Cruise has Chad DNA

Kek.

Yeah dude the drugs take away alot from a persons athletic ability. Trust me i know

Remember the time Justin Bieber had his entire body morphed for a Calvin Klein ad?

Attached: bieber 2014.jpg (930x975, 448K)

Here's how he actually looks

Attached: bieber 2018.jpg (740x1200, 129K)

>Xenu
TOM WOULD BITCHSLAP THAT MANLET LIKE HE DID OPRAH.

>having your dick shopped
>being outed
whew

Tom would pack his fucking shit in. What on Earth made him challenge Tom Cruise to a fight? Still, I'm pretty glad that they're rebooting Celebrity Deathmatch.

Bieber is skinny and would get his ass whooped by Cruise.

FIGHT OUTCOME ANALYSIS:

Attached: 86C92748-E35D-4287-ACFE-55931D916200.png (2438x1422, 2.22M)

>Still, I'm pretty glad that they're rebooting Celebrity Deathmatch.
What if Bieber's tweet is only meant to be publicity for this?

Attached: 23586635419rb59573f2.png (600x600, 291K)

I'm taller than both and I wouldn't want to fight Cruise desu.

That nigga crazy

Thanks for the wallpaper

>why yes, i do get my images shooped, how could you tell ?

Attached: img.jpg (930x975, 437K)

Cruise will win
>Can't bruise the Cruise

Yikes he should shave and wear makeup and work out more frequently and eat better and get those fugly tattoos removed and dress better.

Ah, the featherweight championships have come again.

Well he did shave

Attached: bibbers.jpg (965x1200, 248K)

Yeah but why is he wearing a dress and sitting in another boy's lap?

hahahahahahahah

bieber hit the wall foken hard

Tom Cruise obviously. The man can move objects with his mind and talk to animals, he's an OTVIII after all.

A grim reminder that he could have made it if only he focused and wasn't led astray by thots and drug pushers

Attached: d79fi2b-cbc2340b-5e96-454c-9dcb-ac2834af2aef.jpg (1922x3120, 397K)

Yeah zoomers just eat retarded diets all together, they all swallowed the (((plant based))) shit. Also they dont eat even simple carbs that often which gives them even less strengh.
t.millenial who is surprised the next generation will be even weaker

Ruined by kikes: the look

Jaime would be really mad if he saw this

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Attached: bieber justice.jpg (3500x2408, 1.13M)

Who?

LMAO at all the boomers in this thread , NO ONE in their fucking late 50's can beat an average male in his 20's.

Go up to a 50 yo wrecking yard worker, who was building trucks\trailers for 30 years and pay him 200 dollars to fight you. His fingers will be bigger than your hand mate.

Old man strength is real, literally just grab your neck until you tap out.

THERE'S NO BUSTIN' THE JUSTIN.

I think Biebs has done some meme-y MMA and boxing lessons but regardless Tom Cruise is fucking insane and would literally kill that Zoomer by shoving his thumbs down into his eyes. I'm not joking when I'm saying this Tom Cruise is legitimately fucking insane

I'm pretty sure he denounced fame for religion. Knowing that the two are both puppets of their own religions its probably something to do with that

What does bieb have to fight the power of scientology?

Tom is off his rocker fucking nuts, and there is no way in hell he would ever allow himself to lose. You would actually have to take out a gun and murder him or he absolutely will not stay down.

I'd believe it. There's a 50+ year old dude at my kickboxing gym who kinda looks like a homeless guy, but he's been fighting forever. I'm at least 40 lbs heavier than him. When I punch and kick him in the head he doesn't even flinch. It's surreal.

Cruise is bigger than Bieber and probably on more roids. I give it to Cruise.

The fuck? That tiger looks like it has downs.

Dude, bieber fucked up.
Tom's, crazy as shit and he does not take shit lightly.
He's going to kill that kid. Like beat him to death in front of the entire fucking world and make it look like an accident and get away with it.

both zoomers and millennials are antisocial, weak losers
>t. boomer

looks kinda cool now ngl

Unless bieber puts on 15kg of muscle, fairly sure he'll get a broken jaw. Digits confirm

If he's been doing wrecking yard work for 30 years I could push him down and he wouldn't be able to get up without his pain meds
T. Had to take care of my Gramps before he passed away, loved him but decades of construction breaks you, it doesn't make you strong.

Hi tom

GET THIS, TOM. YEAH. YOU LIKE THIS TOM? YOU LIKE MY AESTHETICS? TOM? YEAH, BRAH, TOM, BRAH. U JELLY? YEAH. TOM CRUISE LEFT OVER. ARE YOU ADMIRING MY AUTHENTICITY, TOM? PLY PLY PLYOMETRICS ON TOM CRUISE'S ORGANS. BET NO ONE'S EVER COME AT YOU LIKE THAT BEFORE HUH BRUH. PLYOMETRICS ON TOM CRUISE'S ORGANS.ME AND THE BRAHS AT MISC AND Jow Forums WILL KICK YOUR ASS. TAKE THAT TO HOLLYWOOOOOOOOOOOD
youtu.be/hQFzHrridw8?t=345

I'm not ruling out the possibility that Cruise can literally kill a dude with his mind.

tom cruise is a fucking psycho and fit as hell, no contest.

No, the fact he was led astray meant he was never cut out to make it in the first place. Stop taking away his accountability

Kek

How the fuck does not anyone here see that’s a tranny?

I'm with Satan

Tom does his own stunts so I'd say he's got some training behind him

>Tom Cruise doesn't care about money or fame

Attached: 40 keks.png (292x257, 142K)

desu if we take beibers head size in account idk

Pic related is 50 something. There are other unit dudes older AND fitter than him too.

Attached: McNamara.jpg (1130x776, 134K)

Can't bruise the Cruise, obviously

>satan said it
also Tom has all the shillin specialty blood/blakc magic wisdom there is in the world thanks to his sect buddies

mfw they are actually friends with satan

Attached: utrsrpris.jpg (592x841, 60K)

I'd say they were more insecure and aimless a
than weak losers. They haven't gotten the opportunity to do anything amazing yet.

if you are a boomer, you should know what the real loser generation looks like everytime you brush your teeth.

Bieber likely has never truly been punched. His celebrity trainers handle him with kid gloves. Even if Bieber is better conditioned physically, Cruise has a huge psychological advantage. Wouldn't be surprised if Bieber curled up into a ball and cried the first time Cruise landed a solid punch.

Dude, Tom Cruise is literally Scientology elite. You ever fucks with cult leaders? They'll lightcha up, just axe jay.
Just like my friend, the psoriasis kid, Bieber probably has a meme kickboxing coach who's this hyping him up, and making him think he's hot shit,.cuz that's why they pay them the big bucks.
If you wanna hear more just tune in for big brown breakdown fight analysis on food truck diaries

Attached: Cfnnyb_UYAAjEfB.jpg (1056x1200, 170K)

of all the women. the hottest girl from my school back in 2010 posted on her facebook shed do anything with justin

Fer shure, b
100% 100%
What else you got?

Connor also challenged Mark Wahlberg lmao.
A professional fighter challenging an untrained actor - great idea.
Is Connor that broke that he needs to jump in on this crap for fame?
Or has someone hacked twitter again?

MORPH MORE

Don't sleep on my boy marky mark.. I saw him box his ass off in that documentary about when he was world champion boxer

his church does

Don't sleep on my boy marky mark.. I saw him box his ass off in that documentary about when he was world champion boxer

Holy fuck at the idiots who have never worked a blue collar job and don't understand the strength actual men possess.

I worked in the oil field in my younger days and I've seen men pushing nearly 60 completely rag doll "fit" 20 year olds. And that was against somewhat rough and tough redneck 20 year olds. Those old men would literally make the average 20 year old today piss himself.

Young idiots don't understand the type of strength you get from decades of manual labor plus the insane mental advantage that comes with age and decades of experience. Those old dudes don't even acknowledge a 20 year as a viable adult yet so from a mental standpoint they are almost unbeatable, even if the 20 year old technically could beat them. The 20 year old will have to have incredible confidence because the 50 year old will be snatching you up with basically 100% confidence that he can crush you.

>Doubting the man who destroys vietnam fucking shits for breakfast

The manlets are fighting in the pit again?

He actually loons like this from the side.

Attached: IMG_20190413_192017.jpg (634x951, 122K)