Balding

>balding
>dad bod
>literally no limbs

still has a 10/10 qt wholesome wife and child

whats youre exuse?

Attached: Nick-Vujicic-son-n-wife.jpg (634x600, 58K)

My birth defect is that I was born without a personality

Asian girls will fuck anything white i see. Time to go to Japan.

Just never bring her back to the US, or you'll lose her to a slightly less ugly white guy.

enjoy your hapa sons being massive disappointments and eventually going full roger elliot

He doesn’t have a dick. His wife cheated on him and he still supports her

>enjoy your hapa sons being massive disappointments and eventually going full roger elliot

Just according to keikaku

Attached: 1556255329002.png (709x1323, 247K)

>no tits
>no bulge
Why bother?

She's a gook though

WTF??? HOW DID THE KID END UP WITH ARMS??? DID HE GET KEKED???

>10/10 qt
The dad from the oblongs wife was hotter

>Japan
thats a south east asian. the japanese have standards

>the japanese have standards

kek. Chink here chink there. They are all the same. Japanese girls will suck white cock just as like any other insectoid. Romanticizing japan wont change it

>10/10
nigga why are ur standards so low

Jow Forums - Fitness

they have low standards compared to white women, but they won't fuck a 250lb weeb who doesn't shower. a southeast asian will fuck anything for a green card.

Flat is justice user, in ALL areas

Attached: 1554787421178.jpg (1600x1611, 364K)

This dude is some kind of motivational speaker who influences masses and has clout.
Social Influence > *

Flat chest
Flat face

that baby is born to a life of misery, i feel bad for it.

Soon the baby will defeat the father

PERSONALITY
HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME

I dont like trapping women and hanging guilt over their head so they stay with me even though im a fucked up freak

She can carry dis nigga around in a backpack wit his head stickin out

he had a bad hand and did better than probably this entire board would have done. can't hate him.

imagine how thankful he is that his birth defect didn't take his penis away.

he face mogs me to shit and back.

The amount of attention and sympathy she gets from it probably keeps her permanently wet

Female matt stonie... grand

Attached: 1559011067675.png (461x432, 469K)

>250lb weeb who doesn't shower
such a high standard to aspire to

This, but unironically.
If you’re white and either in SF or Vancouver and you can’t get some strange, then you straight tarded.

I go to the Bay Area for work and hit up some random bars and it was mostly dudes. Where do the Asian chicks hang out?

Autism

Attached: 1558622756922.jpg (560x675, 33K)

This is true. Living in the Bay Area is rough when you don’t have yellow fever.

Literally anywhere. Walk into a Starbucks, a gun store, a university or skid row in any city out here. Asians are everywhere in Northern California

how the fuck does he have sex?

I refuse to believe that is his kid

>be nick
>be awesome and wholesome guy
There's your answer user

Marrying a limbless man is the ultimate virtue signal.

She fucks other guys on the side

They want to be trapped retard. Got you're an idiot. Learn about relationships and stop being so stupid

I was sexually abused by multiple people throughout childhood and revictimized in my teens. If you have suggestions for ways in which I can safely build myself without having to worry about the effects PTSD freakouts, I'm all ears. Seriously, do you have any ideas?

>this is what weebs actually believe
Thanks to herbivore men Jap women are desperate for western cock

Attached: 2128223191215.png (828x1368, 160K)

Ever thought about just getting over it?

Unironically seek professional help, but strength building is also a good thing. Confidence in one's abilities is incredibly important

based and redpilled, you tell that snowflake

so does he just jump around on his balls all day? must hurt

Attached: lewish.jpg (272x414, 13K)

>revictimized

I'm always suspicious about that. Like the trope of the girl saying she got raped three times by three separate dudes.
I think it's more like one dude rapes them then they consensually fuck two guys but their mental damage makes them re-frame it as rape because the guys wouldn't be their boyfriend after or something.

Build confidence by lifting and taking care of your body with a proper diet and nutrition.
Stop caring about things you can't change. Only think about your bad experience as something that serves guidance on what not to do and how not to behave.

>supporting evidence: they stay with people who trap them.
Gee its almost like they dont like it and are trapped

No shit, who cares? That's how it happens sometimes

Women love being beaten and love being emotionally manipulated.

My legs and arms hurt.

unoriginal retard

So much this.

>roastie thinks the west is awful, thinks the middle east is misrepresented and travels to lebanon for a backpacking trip
>gets raped or goes missing, but still has sex
>roastie plays it safe and visits one of the most conservative and safe countries in the world
>starved for attention that she could have easily got in murica or yurope

The biggest problem is being plain and on the lower end of average. There is nothing offensively ugly about you, but there is also no feature that makes you stand out. You are boring, forgettable and to women you are invisible. Keep in mind if you are objectively a 5 they will rate you a 3. There is nothing about you that catches their attention enough to even consider talking to you, let alone have sex with you. Not having limbs? Now that's unusual. There's a story behind it, a man who's been through hardship.

He was born without legs, he didn't lose them in a shark fight to save the presidents girlfriend there's no hardship there

Your retardation is also outstanding, might be in luck

Am I fucking wrong? Look it up, he was born without them shits

He's fucking loaded from giving "motivational" speeches all over the world. He even came to my shithole country to give one here. It's all "just bee urself" bullshit advice you can find for free on the internet except delivered by a guy with no limbs who gets paid tens of thousands of dollars per appearance.

Do you really actually think there is no hardship in going through life without limbs just because you haven’t lost it in a tragegic event?
Do you really think “hardship” means fighting a shark?
For fucks sake user

I'm gonna go ahead and say it's still tough shit living without fucking limbs, whether you are used to it or not.

Okay but lets be real, he's probably just an overall better person than I am.

So I'm not really sure what your argument is.

Attached: Understanding-How-Your-Ape-Index-Impacts-Your-Life-1080x628.jpg (1080x628, 115K)

Why are these girls' faces so big? Do they have facial tumours?

Attached: wtf.png (1282x765, 1.96M)

I don’t think you understand the concept or motivation.

mongols have different face/bone structures

If you're Chad, go to Japan, if you're average stick to China, Vietnam, Pooland. If you're ugly stick to Thailand or the Philippines.

Seek Christ unironically

This. Plus that disability check.
Dad body is kind of a low blow, how is he supposed to train traps and pecs?

Attached: 1518636561255.webm (720x720, 2.69M)

Bro you can't use that word come on.

Well yeah, do you think it's a "struggle" to go around on 2 legs when other animals have 4? No, cuz it's all you've ever known, it's not a "struggle" to walk around