youtube.com/watch?v=RYYf8cLUV5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why?

Yeah look at asians all their culture and diet is based on fish
Must have those brain gains

It's a superfood.

Look at that cat he knows what's up

But I hate sea food.

It's too expensive and I'm landlocked so I'm sure that all seafood available to me is garbage.

What’s the rub on canned salmon? I’ve been eating it a lot the last few weeks, are my intestines gonna explode?

A superfood? What is? All fish? Every one of them?

yeah, look at all the asian men and how manly they are, must be the heavy pesticide, plastic and feminizing heavy metals in them making them total chad-like right?

newsflash everyone, seafood is the single biggest contributor to male feminization in the human diet.
meat and eggs and dairy don't even begin to compare

blacks stealing again

>Not just setting a net and have a years worth of fish in your freezer
LEMAO

>Pesticides
>Fish
How much Alpha Brain have you taken today, basedboy?

youtube.com/watch?v=RYYf8cLUV5E

there are canned fish with better macros
pic related, tastes awesome and it's my go to snack if I can't resist hunger

Attached: 81WsnMhXLLL._SX679_.jpg (679x408, 50K)

Attached: 1552523250690.jpg (620x861, 195K)

Hmmmm, I’ll have to give that a try, thanks for the recommendation bro

Plastic liner. No thanks. Stick to frozen fish and cook them yourself. Stop buying garbage in a can.

In before
> muh BPA free

Shits a scam son. All plastics leach endocrine disrupters. All plastics are linked to shortening of telomeres, enjoy your early death if you keep eating shit out of cans.

Adding to this. What I did recently: bought 10 frozen mackerel from fish store. You could buy fresh, but I prefer frozen, fresh is often not very fresh. Filleted, and covered in salt for 48 hours. A light smoking and cooking to internal 125f on my home built smoker.

Now I just pull one out of the fridge every time i want some fish. It’s ready to go and they last for MONTHS. No need to eat canned garbage, you can still have ready to eat fish, just a tiny bit of work every few months.

I want to eat more fish. I grew up in a house that didn’t eat any seafood or fish. The only fish I’ve eaten is canned tuna (aka albacore).

Where should I start for best results?

>Plastic liner
literally where? the can is metallic

Look closer. The can is lined with plastic on top of the metal. Take a knife and scrape it inside, you will see.

I suggest buying some frozen salmon. Stick to the wild stuff, not farmed. This is probably the most palatable fish. My suggestion of mackerel is for the more seasoned, as mackerel is very oily and has a bit of a fishy taste.

What kind of fish could you eat daily while avoiding too much mercury consumption?

Just the superfish

Smaller sized fish. Avoid tuna; instead pick salmon, mackerel, sardines, etc

if fish is a super food, that must be why sharks are so super

Anchovies

Got a fat ass filet of Copper River salmon yesterday. Just a little sea salt and threw it on the grill; shit was god tier.

I only eat fish that comes in cans

Attached: 1540766995674.png (660x768, 123K)

>not the diet 90% of grains

bullshit, there's no plastic on the can whatsoever. even if there was, it doesn't touch the fish inside

Sardines and mackerel

Cope

bro - the inside is lined to stop the food reacting with metal - both food and drink cans

You may not see it, and it could be transparent so look like it's not there - but it is....

Attached: file.png (980x552, 501K)

>He doesn't realize BPA linings in cans are one of the major routes of exposure to BPA

Attached: 1559518891414.jpg (326x294, 34K)