Ever since you got Jow Forums, has your social life changed?

mines hasnt improved at all brahs. zyzzz

>tfw too autistic to hang out with chads, brads
>tfw too aesthetic to hang out with nerds, neckbeards
>normies are boring

where the fuck do i find autist gym bro friends

Attached: -00.webm (640x640, 666K)

My social media life improved. I had no idea women were also thirsty for sex.

>this kills the manlet

Stob it
Its not fair

>can relate to not fitting in
Fuck this gay Earth I just want to be accepted.

I literally became God.

been off of social media since '09. is it worth getting into?

its hard to find late bloomer gym bros/chads man. try asking someone to spot you and then talk with them

Attached: 12412.jpg (900x1125, 111K)

But why should i train with someone who knows way less about fitness than me?

if you ask an big dude to spot you, they probably know some things about fitness

absolutely not

to get called sensei

Biggest thing that helped me was just not doting on girls and standing up for myself

Attached: B0C95731-94C7-49ED-98F1-EDC04AF38E4A.png (750x1334, 342K)

>3000 followers
>32 following
>traveller
>"model"

Single forever too picky wall approaches faster and faster

>tfw you prefer digital numbers than real relationships

how do I into social media as a soon to be 30 year old boomer? my social circle is basically non existent, how do I get stacies to follow me?

what's the male equivalent of her bio?

the female demographic seems a little harder to pinpoint.

would it be something like:
>6'3
>can drive you home
>will pay for dinner
>will use condoms as requested

see, my mind draws a blank there. i feel like i have a much poorer grasp of that customer base's needs. from a sales standpoint, her bio depicts a really good understanding of male pain points.

are men really just more straightforward and simple to understand?

the basics of what women look for are still being fit, witty, having money, and being good looking. but these are just commodities. where do we create value and differentiate? and before that, do we have a good understanding of basic commodity offerings that we need to keep in parity?

what are a woman's pain points? or is the gender demographic too varied to merit basis as a unit of analysis?

Attached: did i make it guys.png (334x421, 18K)

Women are stupid just post inspirational garbage quotes and nutritional crap, you'll source plenty from their own pages and follow them. After a while post yourself and body if it's not shit. Any thirsty ones will like and comment, or you can dm others. The easiest way to get a woman's attention is to like a bunch of their photos. If they like back or request to follow just get into the dm. I can't help you from here, use your own game.

it does.

now that's some motivation right there

>The easiest way to get a woman's attention is to like a bunch of their photos
is this because they get notified? because otherwise I'd just be another like in the sea of likes she gets

Yes they get notified if you like spam them. 99% of men are shit at this and do extra dumb shit like post weird sex stuff comments, say OMG ur so beauttiiffl or are indians. If you dm saying literally anything else other than what I just said or Hi, Hello, Hey, etc they talk back. If you can keep it going longer than that congrats you got yourself a date.

I've just been noticing mentally ill people more often. Over half the people I meet have the flouride gaze or B12 deficiencies.

Leave the US or stop associating with Americans.

The whole extroverted fit empathetic Chad vs. The introverted skelly analytical beta virgin dynamic is strictly American bullshit.

In other countries if you're fit but a bit "nerdy" you'll probably fit right in and nobody will think you're different or weird or any retarded American crap.

>empathetic Chad vs. The introverted skelly analytical beta virgin dynamic is strictly American bullshit.

Yes, it's what made their high school programs so weird to watch with all the cliques and gangs.

>I've just been noticing mentally ill people more often
you been looking in the mirror more frequently bud?

wait, so if I only like 1 pic they don't get notified? I have to like a bunch? talking about IG btw

they still get notified, but the point is you like a bunch of photos at once so your name shows up multiple times on notifications and gets noticed more easily

gotcha, thanks brother

They always get notified but if you like a bunch of their shit in a row they'll see it as a giant list from you. People only ever do that if they want your attention. If you look non creepy enough or they request to follow you back might as well talk to them. Do bear in mind though, if a girl has over 10,000 followers she won't be checking for you unless you are similarly ranked. Just use it you'll see pretty fucking soon which girls are normal, which are bots, which are thots and which are traps.

Attached: 1541189458488.jpg (288x512, 40K)

getting Jow Forums doesn't give you social skills fool. You've made physical gains, and maybe even mental gains. But you've not made any social gains.
You excersize your sociability just as you would your body, with practice. Talk to as many people as you can

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 367K)

Yes it has

Used to be insecure because i looked fucking goofy in clothes but now I don’t

>where the fuck do i find autist gym bro friends

At the gym bro. Usually late night hours or weekends.