Visceral fat

I was hoping someone with some experience could help me out. I started working out at the beginning of the year and i was not being very serious about it and had no idea what i was doing and mainly sticking to cardio. After a few monthes i started getting more and more serious about losing fat and building some kinda muscle so i started slowing down on the cardio and started lightly lifting weights 1 muscle group a day and rarely hit leg day lol. Now for the past i would say 2 or 3 months i have gotten even more serious and learning alot about over all fitness and nutrition. Now i wake up at 4 am get to the gym at 4:30 am after having a protein shake i do 4 sets of pullups and i run 3 miles and then i head to work i been eating light lunches and then hitting the gym again after work at 5:30 i start off with a 1 mile run and then i do what ever muscle group for that day and i started training each muscle group twice a week i know weigh 211.6 but i seem to be having a real problem getting that sexy stomach that everyone aims for and its starting to eat away at my motivation but it does not make me wanna stop just figure out a way to make it work its gotten better but i really want that lower part of my belly to not have that layer of fat or skin or whatever it is when i site down it rest on my belt am i doing something wrong or am i being impatient? The pic is my stomach vs what i aim aiming for and i just not sure what else to do?

Attached: 1560271196766.jpg (1600x1600, 331K)

wow not reading all that shit, fuck you op

Fuck YOU

FYI the guys on the right is flexing his abs

Lmao i dont blame you i just wanted to try and be specific

Yeah but i have seen plenty of guys be able to just sit down and bend over and stuff and not have some weird ass fat roll hang over

>what else to do
You keep doing it without letting plateaus and what not discourage you. Don;t ever tell yourself that you're not making it and it's all for naught.

Visceral fat is the poop of the parasites you have in your intestines. You need to fast at least for 3 weeks and do a bunch of enemas. After that just fast one day a week for maintenance. Also do a gallbladder flush every year.
Schizo fasting user is out, God bless

Trust me im not getting discouraged im just getting pissed lmao

Nice blog post. The fat around your waist is the last to go. The circulation isn't as good there, so it's harder for the body to tap into than your other fat.

Attached: 13 50.jpg (588x767, 68K)

>pic related
LMAO

>I do a bro split
>No I don't count calories or macros
>Why wont my fat just disappear, I wake up at 4:30 guys
>Yes I suck dicks, how could you tell
You're a fucking dumbass. What do you think your bf% is at retard?
Thread discarded

Attached: IMG_7271.jpg (388x343, 79K)

>The circulation isn't as good there, so it's harder for the body to tap into than your other fat.

Confirmed tummy massage help reduce fat when on a caloric deficit.

Incorrect. Guy in the right is just not sticking his gut out like most people do when they sit down. Also he doesn't have that type of pants or belt that would make the belly stick out.
It's good to keep a slight tension in the abs at pretty much all times.
t. someone with similar belly sitting down than guy on right

your pic shows subcantaneous fat though

eat less fatass
that is the only issue here
CALORIC DEFICIT GOOGLE IT FAGGOT

It's fitness related so cherish this post

cherish deez nuts

If you don't mind I will.

Pussy nigga answers: High IQ answer Real nigga answer: Take DNP

1. You're being impatient. You cant expect to lose it all in a few months after taking a few years to build it.
2. Your BF% is probably shit. Stop being a wuss and work out multiple muscle groups a day. Focus on compound lifts with high volume. Get on an actual program and stick to it.
3. If all your doing in the AM is some pull ups and running, do it fasted with a little less intensity.
4. You didnt talk too much about your diet so I'm assuming its still shit

>DNP
the fuck in DNP?

OP, getting abs like this is not at all easy despite what infomercials would have you believe. Given your belly picture I'd say you are at 20% body fat, you need to get down to below 10% for your abs to be as shredded as the guy on the right.

There's a saying, you can't outrun a bad diet. Even a good diet by normie standards isn't enough to give you abs. I've been intermittent fasting and limiting carbs for 6 months, as well as doing fasted cardio and lifting multiple times weekly and although I've dropped 23 lbs and my stomach is now flat, you still can't see my abs. It's an extremely long and slow process that requires a ton of discipline, putting up with months of resisting the urge to eat.

Do fasted cardio, lift, keep your calorie deficit at 3500 per week (which you'll have to recompute as your body adjusts to lowered energy intake), eat only unprocessed foods, try to time carb consumption around weightlifting workouts. Keep this up for several months, until abs show. It's simple but not easy.

Attached: 1346616139309.jpg (800x500, 79K)

rat poison

You’re still fat, keep losing weight and you’ll get a flat stomach. You probably have to lose a lot more than you think, e.g. at 5’10 you will probably have to go below 160lbs if you don’t have much muscle yet. Just keep going and you’ll get there

Carbphobes never have abs.

god man have you heard of a paragraph or punctuation? if you’re going to write a shit ton at least help us out
if you’re 211 you won’t have abs unless you’re on roids regardless of height.
i’m 5’10” and my top abs are almost visible at 186lbs, but i’m planning on continuing to cut to at least 175 to see how they look then

Op this is the best reply you're gonna get.

I would like to add, It aint easy. A lot of people who have it are just blessed with good genetics and they're slender all their life, but its entirely possible to earn it! Some people have a harder time achieving it, some people have an easier time, but by all means, you can achieve it. Keep at it.

thanks bro here's a (You) back

There hasn’t really been any group of genes identified that significantly cause obesity or make one slender, in all studies on this it always ends up coming down to childhood eating habit that tend to set the tone for how people end up eating throughout their life. So you aren’t going up genetics, you are going against ingrained habits from your childhood most likely

>paragraph
Idiots on Jow Forums will accuse him of reddit spacing

You’re doing way too much. You’re probably hanging on to belly fat due to high cortisol because you are stressing your body with two-a-day workouts and not enough food.

Sleep more, eat real food, and move occasionally.

W2c reliable dnp

OP weighs 211.6lbs, so its not like the rest of him is skinny. Agree that working out twice a day is overzealous and in all likelihood counterproductive

OP, You talk like a fag and your shit is all retarded. Learn to write first, then focus on the exercise.
I'm 5' 10", 155. I have visible abs. They started showing in the 160's.
I started at 220 2 years ago. I work out 8 hrs a week on avg, and I only do moderate amounts of strength training. I've been on a deficit and been very low carb for almost the entire 2 years straight, and have not submitted to the sugar jew.
You've got a long road ahead OP.

i can't read that, my brain just stops functioning

This is why I hate my mother and all the other whores out there.

Attached: 1553995623925.png (1000x1000, 177K)

The thing is that

two lines is reddit spacing

based

Fuck off newfag faggotty faggot

What a fucking retard

lurk more

This is because everything we do is basically down to habit.
During a loaded 6 month period, I was juggling a full time metrology technician position with 14 units in school. It was absolute hell, so I started buying adderall from a friend and popping 10 mg a day. I ate so little in that half year period that I went from 200 to 165 lbs (5'11). After I hopped off, my appetite never went back to what it was before. I'm sure I could just force myself to eat more and my appetite would return, but why do that when I can stay single digit bf% all year round with zero difficulty now?

A toast to you and your fine belly, old chap!

It's going to take you at least 18 months of serious dieting, resistance training and cardio to get anywhere near where you want to be and even then you won't be close. You're going to have excess skin that's probably going to take 36 months to go away IF you're consistent with your diet and exercise. Count your calories, adjust your daily intake as you lose weight and continue to exercise consistently. Find a workout routine online with exercises you enjoy and stick with it because this is your new hobby and your life now. Every human should live an active life, you've merely begun yours.

It's okay you won't look the way you want this summer. It's okay you won't look the way you want the next summer either. You'll be where you want in the summer of tomorrow and you'll stay there for the rest of your life.

My dieting has gotten alot ALOT better i count and keep track of my macros on a dialy basis been doing it for awhile of course i have not had the best diet in the past so i have changed it and aim for a high protien diet is my focus i try and control fat and carb intake and i do my best to stay at a 2000 calorie diet vut normaly i am atleast 100 under that

or you can PSMF and embrace the pain and do it in 6 months instead of 18.

Whats that?

How much bodyfat could one feasibly lose in month of PSMF? I'm about 19-20% bf

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-105105.png (1440x2560, 3.97M)

>It's good to keep a slight tension in the abs at pretty much all times.
I don't understand this. I get that it improves aesthetic and slightly internal core strength, but don't you have to do it basically for the rest of your life or it wears off after a few weeks? How do you even remember to do that often enough?

Bump

why ?

Attached: jay829948.png (500x500, 219K)

I do it naturally. Only if I consciously relax will my gut hang out. Pretty sure that sexy boy in the OP is sucking in his gut though.

>Vacuum crunches while concentrating on both upper and lower abs (mainly lower abs)
>Flex 24/7 (it increases test, slughtly burns calories throughout the day, and helps with your walk of confidence)

based. retard OP doesn't understand how to be concise or value our attention.
also, just be yourself, OP :^)