How do I become physically and mentally stronger?

How do I become physically and mentally stronger?

Attached: jn3qlfn7wrzz.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPBLBlC-7G3s92GyGOprSmZ1mqgh0U0DI
dainachiba.github.io/RiichiBooks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The really difficult thing is to become mentally stronger.
Physically, just do some strength routine and eat big.

just concentrate on physicality. brutality builds strength

Lift weights and eat food.
Go through the hardships that will come your way when you leave your comfort zone, or might be forced on you anyway.

Attached: 1549584186083.jpg (2582x1412, 564K)

none of those books will make user mentally stronk
we don't even know what does user mean by that, is he shy, does he act retarded, does he lack persistence

Endure physical hardship
Endure mental hardship

i count 1 MAYBE 2 cool books. all the rest is cringey try-hard Im aN InTelLecTuAl crap, both the authors and readers are gay

I cry easily when I get into a confrontation, and I don't know why or how to fix this.
Please MTV, fix my shit.

Attached: Viper2.jpg (1200x1200, 278K)

Easily worst girl in game

play mahjong

>Inability to deal with confrontation
Maybe join a martial arts place, a serious one with sparring obviously. I dunno, I had people tell me I was argumentative and confrontational when I was a fucking skelly, so I'm not really coming from a place where you're at.

Unironically been thinking about this. How do I get started? Been thinking about giving mahjong soul a try.

yes, use mahjong soul and do their tutorial... after that to learn a bit more you can watch these videos

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPBLBlC-7G3s92GyGOprSmZ1mqgh0U0DI (he has other ones for later)

and eventually you'll want to read riichi book 1 [ dainachiba.github.io/RiichiBooks/ ]and you'll be an expert in no time... you'll have fun learning and mahjong is supposedly good for your brain.. thats why old people play it(?)[citation needed]

By reading the fucking sticky

theres no such thing as being mentally stronger
it is darkcel cope rhetoric. they pretend they are in rpg and being tough as nails faggot gives them super discipline powers or something when it dont do anything. very sad. you would do better to save up money for plastic surgery

>How do I become physically and mentally stronger?
By going through a lot of pain in life, eventually you'll become numb physically and mentally.

Attached: 1554615180395.jpg (918x592, 96K)

>you would do better to save up money for plastic surgery

Why? OP never said he was unhappy with his face. Why do Incels think the world revolves around looks? There's more to be miserable about than "muh 'ugly' face"

>There's more to be miserable about than "muh 'ugly' face"
We think it revolves around looks because its the factor that controls how much love you receive. Don't turn this into a conversation unless you are prepared to accept the realities of a tired narrative you are biased against

>T. Blackpilled loser thinks he's strong for being too much of a pussy to off himself rather than someone who can actually succeed and enjoy life
Pathetic

>Calling yourself an incel
>Claiming gym-maxed status
Post body + timestamp you faggot

my knowledge speaks for itself

>I confuse bitterness for experience and cowardice for prudence
Go away DYEL

There's more to life than getting pussy you massive retard, jesus