Does Jow Forums have an Amazonian gf?

does Jow Forums have an Amazonian gf?
if so how do I get one?

Attached: Cpso0g0WEAAeHw4.jpg (644x814, 63K)

My gf is short and compact actually

Attached: 212_v9_bc.jpg (1080x1440, 272K)

how do I get a tall gf to make up for my manlet genetics?

Attached: manletpit.jpg (650x651, 55K)

Not yet, but my gf just put me on her family gym plan in exchange for me 'teaching her how to work out'. I'm gonna make me an amazonian gf and enjoy every step of it.

If only I had one like pic related.

Wish I knew

Attached: 1BCEBF42-8FF4-48DF-90C2-B05C203311AA.jpg (800x1200, 638K)

While I am incredibly jealous and want to rip out the beams in my walls; congratulate you user and I wish you all the best.

You two are going to make it

Attached: D51F509B-1BCB-4558-8216-2829FF814633.png (346x383, 210K)

My biggest regret is going on a date via dating app with a 6'4 girl (my height) and fucking it up

She looked visibly disappointing when she saw me

Find a tall girl
anavar

Elaborate. Why would she look dissapointed if you are 6'4, tall girls are desperate for tall men. Also I'm 6'4 and want to date a tall girl to ensure my sons are tall so what did you exactly do to fuck it up so I can avoid that.

>actually matched with a 6'8 girl in tinder
>legitimate "oh shit i didn't mean to swipe right" moment
>feel kinda bad after unmatching her (she wasn't the most traditionally attractive person but she wasn't ugly either) but like "ah whatever she was 6'8 i'm 5'9 how would that even work"
>later on in life develop an amazon/size difference fetish
God damnit lads.

Attached: tmg-article_tall.jpg (640x640, 20K)

I go to a weightlifting gym and there are quite a few there

the first girl i ever fugged could have given me the chaddest sons ever
>5'11 (i'm 6'2)
>kind of strong jawed for a girl but suited her
>in good shape but fridgebod, narrow hips for her height
>big ol tiddies for dat milk
turned out she was self harming loony dragging around a billion ton asteroid of solid baggage (daddy issues, trust issues, attachment issues, alcohol & drug issues, you get the idea), but luckily we met on holiday and she lives in a different country so i was in the clear. we message occasionally and i always wonder what might have been if she'd grown up in a less horrible environment and we'd ended up having kids. we'd have to abort any daughters of course but our sons could have been gods on earth

>local chick
>works as bartender
>6'2
>diamond cawk
>her bf is shorter than me and has a kid

Attached: 60814861_345714212714388_8782162941474321272_n.jpg (1440x1440, 116K)

LMAO

>bartender
Enjoy herpes.

Not yet, but she's recently gotten to benching lmao1pl8 for reps instead of just her max. It's an investment.

Have a really good looking face. And play alpha. Iā€™m 5ā€™10 and dated a 6ā€™ chick who was easily a 9.

To clarify, Amazonian gf mean she's taller and preferably stronger than you.

Sometimes, the girls have a fetish of being taller. Back in undergrad my dorm building had some of the women's volley ball team and there was a 6'2" giraffe of a woman that would not leave my (6' flat) cock alone. I think she got off on wearing heels in public but was into being dominated in bed. Current gf is 5'11" but that giraffe gave me some of my fondest undergrad memories desu.

>Premarital sex

Attached: degenerates.jpg (654x477, 24K)

No my GF is an ex model turned slam pig
If you squint hard enough you can still see her old self

I used to ask myself this everyday. Now I'm just working out for myself.

I'm jealous but incredibly happy for you at the same time. Good luck user

This has depressed me beyond belief

p-pics?