What are you eating for dinner tonight fit? I'm having pic related

What are you eating for dinner tonight fit? I'm having pic related.

Attached: fitfood.jpg (4032x3024, 3.19M)

Nothing. I do OMAD, only eating in the morning ight after waking up.

what are those little grainy things

this except I eat at noon

Looks like lentils to me. I'm no expert though.

On topic: I had cottage cheese with pineapple. I'm making a beef stew with onion, celery, and carrots for the rest of the week, and I have brown rice to make to go with it. Pretty excite

Pic related.

Stomach felt funny so I ate light. I think my afternoon coffee didn't sit well with me. Had a mochi for a small dessert.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-11-20-49-06.png (1440x2560, 298K)

Im skipping dinner since I had a night out with lads yesterday and ate like shit

I do OMAD but I eat at dinner time (5-7 pm) when I get home from work. Am I fucking up?

made two blue rare bacon wrapped fillets with meat from a farm I go to, raw lamb liver and raw milk

that sounds amazing.

I had a pan cooked blackened chicken breast, broccoli spinach and arugula salad with a homemade olive oil, tomatoes paste, and balsamic vinaigrette, walnuts, and la Croix
Also had coffee with butter an MCT oil emulsified into it

nope, as long as you eat one meal a day you are doing fine. Hell you could even eat two in a 4 hour window and still get some benefits of IF, but omad is obviously much better in terms of fasting for weight loss and muscle retention

Pita gyro ap'ola

That with half a cup parboiled rice was lunch and dinner

Attached: 20190608_174658.jpg (4032x3024, 3.62M)

what every american eats for dinner

Attached: burger.jpg (1000x563, 175K)

Two turkey burger patties with a tablespoon or so of IKEA gravy and an avocado.

Glass of iced water

Enjoy your listeria

I had two chicken breasts, some broccoli and some white rice.

Half cup lentils, half cup brown rice, 2ish cups Cali blend veggies, and a tiny ass free range chicken breast

>the eternal cut

Attached: F35190FF-67DF-41AA-9721-ECCFE3E56AAA.jpg (800x732, 72K)

two eye of round steaks and a big ass salad

chicken and peas. cheap, tasty, nutritious

3 bacon cheeseburgers no bun and some buttermilk ranch dressing

Nothing. I haven't eaten in days. I'm too fat still.

Sounds like the absolute worst way to do OMAD

Why?

Probably a large stuffed crust pizza with chicken, onions, green peppers, black olives, and pepperoni. Along with an 11 piece box of buffalo wings and a small Diet Coke (I’m cutting).

It just is.
If you have to ask you're not doing enough research.
I'm not baby feeding you. Learn to make your own big boy decisions based on your own factchecking.
Get outta here with that "tell me the answer, I'm too lazy to google it" mentality

You could have accomplished the same thing by just saying:

>Source: my ass.

I'm eating pussy, nigga. Fucking wet fucking pussy nigga yooommmpppp haha.
Just kidding, I haven't seen a pussy IRL in a month or something. I ate 3 eggs and noodles.

>replies on a discussion board
>vehemently refuses to explain opinion
fucking hell

what app is this

based medbro
boutta have a gyros pita for lunch

30 nuggies and a bag of grapes

Chicken salad

Chicken breasts
Pickle slices
Mayo (made with olive oil)

Attached: IMG_20190612_103324.jpg (4160x3120, 3.83M)

Pathetic.

For lunch I ate a packet of Shin Ramyun Black with Egg, kimchi and chicken bakso. I drank my afternoon cuppa coffee with it
3,477kj and 53.g of protein

Attached: D67885A8-2EE3-4EAC-B139-BFB4D8C4D46B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

Liver and onions... Hopefully I don't fuck it up

Gonna make a big pot of sausage and vegetable soup for lunch then eat that for the next couple meals.

8/10 - lost a point because onion is not red and food is canned instead of raw and wriggling

Lose It! app. I actually prefer myfitnesspal, but my gf uses this one, so I use it too to help her stay on track.

I do 2 meals a day.

At 1pm, I ate 2lbs of Salmon, 12 oz of roasted broccoli with parmesan, and a bowl of rice and beans. For dessert, I had greek yogurt with whey, bluebs, and walnuts.

Lifted. At 5pm I had 10 chicken wings, bacon wrapped meatloaf, and mashed potatoes with steamed broc.