Calling all Military fags

How do you keep your gains? My job, and by extension, Life suck hard and I feel the military would give of enough sense of purpose to get out of bed in the morning. As such, I can run easy (t. former xc fag), but how do y'all keep your gains?

>pic unrelated

>inb4 yes goy, die for Israel,

I know

Attached: thoughtful shark.jpg (626x640, 126K)

Nanaue, aka King Shark, is a super-villain and humanoid shark whose father is believed to be the so-called Shark God, though others dismiss him as merely a savage mutation.

I am military, work about 80 hours per week.

The modern military is a shit joke. It's essentially a combination of Target and Corporate Starbucks. The military by itself will never motivate you man, you have to dig deep and find reasons to do it yourself.

I keep my physique by getting up at 330am every day to work out from 0400 to 0530 or cook if it's a rest day before work 0630-1800 every day.

Slowly build up the self discipline, never volunteer for a God damn thing, and improve yourself every day.

Ironically, the military in its endless destruction of your life will reward you heavily for keeping your personal life strong. I have never missed a promotion in my 5 years in.

fuck yeah bro

Attached: download.jpg (189x267, 6K)

What do you do if you don't mind me asking?

>The modern military is a shit joke. It's essentially a combination of Target and Corporate Starbucks

Yeah, I figure. My uncle's a captain in the army and he straight up told me that I can find just as much droll in my civilian life as the military one without signing your life away to the government. I'm looking at it more because maybe becoming a soldier will fill me with some sense of higher purpose that I'm missing in my current life. I've considered it before but didn't enlist because of a girl. Now I have a degree and can apply to OTS It also pays much better than my current job.

Attached: 1438179125179.jpg (660x684, 98K)

Arent SOF jobs the exact opposite of this

Bump

>Be POG.
That’s literally it. I’m comm, pretty much work 0730-1630. PT is at 0530. The biggest guy’s you see are going to typically be admin, supply, or some other desk jockey bullshit.

I'm 18 yo and live in a borderline shithole country, I plan to join the french foreign legion. Finished medical high school and if I don't get in medical uni because of some political reasons I plan on joining them. Should I do it even though I have no experience with guns and am very young.

Attached: 1555938642861.jpg (492x449, 25K)

>French
No. Join a proper military.

>Should I do it even though I have no experience with guns
I would be more worried about your ability to speak frog.

The military is an ideal environment for gains. Free chow hall means 5000 kcal a day, 5 glasses of milk, no worries. + 0600-1600 or earlier M-F.

In the infantry it's different. I would get really pissed sometimes because a 1 month field op eating shitty food (MREs) interferred with my program/supplements/bodyfat.

They are the only ones that don't care where you come from or your previous experience

Languages are not an issue for me, besides my native language I fluently speak English, decent level of German and I understand most of Russian. Also I am young and I still have the learning potential.

Fuck this joke of an MOS

What's your job?

I'm in the Air Force so I work about 45 hours a week and then eat well at the dfac and work out for 2 hours 3 days a week and do boxing on the off days.

I'm in the best shape of my life.

I am sooo excited to join the Army. Going as a Warrant Officer to become a pilot.

Attached: 300px-UH-60_2nd_Squadron,_2nd_Cavalry_Regiment_(cropped).jpg (300x209, 15K)

not him but the FFL don't care about that shit because you will be sweeping and cleaning shitters for years before they give you an iota of real responsibility (i.e. managing the other shitter cleaners). Don't volunteer for that crap.
T H I S
And people on here call me a dumb fag when I tell them to enlist and they tell me to die for israel. LOL. Admin military jobs = entry level office work with guaranteed pay, less drama, tons of time to work out. Plus you switch up every couple years so you don't get that stale soulsucking feeling you get working in the same office for a decade.
nice trips, and going the O route is pretty dope. Check the other branches too, no sense in just following in someone else's footsteps since you're a different person with different priorities, needs, desires, etc.

Don't fail out or you'll be a mess cook for the next 4 years lmao

Honestly bro. Don't do it. Its different on the outside looking in.
It sucks. I'm the third Infantryman to comment on here, we can all advise you against it. I have more drive to get out of bed since I got OUT then when I was in.

Go for a linguist job if you're smart enough. It's a 6 year contract for air force but if you qualify I got 70ish credit hours for 1 and a half years of tech school.

>Fell for the military meme

As a former Marine let me give you a little fact. The suicide rates/ attempts were at an all time high last year. They took out our drilled in shower curtins because dudes were hanging themselves with them. They even sent in the Commandants bitch (some Sgt Maj) to tell us that we shouldn’t kill ourselves and to suck it up.

Do you really think joining the military is a good idea?

>TLDR join the Air Force

>join the Air Force

Was planning on it.

I am but i like what I see in the Air Force so far. Looking to start the process to apply to OTS. Hopefully I can get in. Low key worried if I fail that process I’ll be trapped as enlisted and end up like this

I’m a Chemist right now. I’m looking to join

>never missed promotion in 5 years.
Well considering the first 4 promotions are given to you and that is not enough time to go to E6
Congrats SSgt the %52 pass rate was tough.

Some user made a post about the foreign legion and said it was shit aids and he would never reccomend anyone to sign up.
Go join US Gov and they give you citizenship for I think 5 years of service. Embassy should be able to set you up.

Agreed I work as Cyber Ops. 0800 - 1500 with holidays and other shit off. It is relaxed af and I browse dank memes when not busy.
I will until the day I die reccomend any sort of cyber AFC/MOS as you get a civilian cert Security + experience and an easy life.

I was in the Navy, submarines specifically, and that shit sucked, but deployments were the best time to work out because you had shit else to do in between work, drills, and maintenance. I made hella gains my last deployment, but then we spent a year and a half in drydock and it killed my gains. I'm out now, though.

>fuck the Navy

You keep your gains by commissioning, going to flight school, then only being busy for an hour or two a day. It’s not hard ffs

I'm an officer so I just get to go to the gym for PT

you’re cringe diego

Im an officer cadet in a military academy

>lost 5 kgs
>any motivation
>and any form of purpose

The military is destroying me and i want out. I don't think you can have much gains here, the training required here is calistenics, running, and crossfit.

Attached: FB_IMG_1559847207470.jpg (557x960, 108K)

AF here, we have still had 35 suicides this year, if it remains that way we will have the highest suicide rate in the past years.

Are any of you a medic?
Being a doctor might be my only chance to have a high paying job as a fuck up in this stage of my life, and the people at the hospital i work at suggested that most surgeons started in the military.
Anyone know how bad/good it is?

Attached: 1559855473400.jpg (720x960, 204K)

Shit, you guys offing yourselves too? Hmmm there’s no war but service members keep killing themselves. I think we both know the answer why AFbro ;)

I had a friend who liked it.

test-e
kick me out schlomo see if i give a fuck

Attached: 1559499674664.jpg (720x404, 53K)