He doesnt know that there are drugs in kinder bueno to make children addicted tot hem

>he doesnt know that there are drugs in kinder bueno to make children addicted tot hem
>he doesnt know that those drugs will maximize your gainz
>he doesnt eat at least 3 kinder bueno before every workout

lamo at your life, never gonna make it

Attached: 1558265533227.jpg (798x770, 119K)

based and kinderbuenopilled.
dont know whats up with the drugs in there but it releases the giga chad

No clue what kinder butthole is but I just inject my drugs like a real man

>he doesn't know about kinder bueno
You have to be at least 18 to post here

Oh I’ve seen that shit, I walk past them because candy is for children

>kinder bueno the secret of becoming a chad

dont tell them user

all memes beside.
there are some serious drug inside this little candy.
i dont use it for workout though but for studying.
i eat a few in the morning and can study 8hours without forgetting the things i studied.
and after the exams i stop eating them and i feel depressed and have literally no energy at all.

wtf is this shit.

>putting long hard brown bars
>instead of suckling on chocolate balls
When will you take the Kinder Schoko Bons pill?

Attached: maskusummin.png (595x600, 415K)

Maybe I am weird, but I kinda hate kinder bueno. The outside shell is fucking dry and tasteless. The creamy center is decent, but still, kinder bueno sucks absolute balls compared to kinder maxi.
Ever since I was a kid I have wondered why the fuck anyone eats kinder bueno when kinder maxi exists.

The C R U N C H

Checked, but I don't really see why the crunch would make a difference here.
The crunchy part of an oreo is tasteless and dry, sane people throw that shit away and stack all the delicious creamy discs on top of each other in stead.
I don't see why the kinder bueno should be any different, why people don't just bite off the end part and suck all the cream out of it. I guess it would look super gay, but other than that I don't see why.

God damn it guys why is this shit so bueno?

Attached: Kinder-Bueno-coming-to-US-in-Ferrero-s-triple-whammy-product-launch_wrbm_large.jpg (749x499, 57K)

fucking this.

Only Kinder Country has all the cereals though.

Are the gaps in that bar that pronounced? Looks like a technique to save money by cutting the amount they could of put in.

tf is kinder maxi? do you mean kinder maxi king?

Attached: 33b5f90a-573c-4ced-b867-3a503254b58d.png (480x480, 145K)

what drugs

>wtf is this shit
sugar

Kinder bueno is literally for kids. It's in the fucking name.

That's probably accurate. A normal chocolate bar weighs about 50g. A kinder bueno double bar weighs about 40g but they both cost the same.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 12K)

In german speaking countries they're just kinder riegel, which literally translates to "children bar".

this is disgusting
now this is the shit

Nice larp, faggot

>This Kinder shilling attempt two years after the successfull Monster shilling

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (598x415, 60K)

but that shit is too sweet

WILL YOU FAGGOTS STOP LETTING NORMIES IN ON THE /buenopill/?? ITS SUPPOSED TO STAY A HIDDEN POWERUP.

>kinder bueno
Haha well done user, good job distracting them from the tucpill. The fewer the people who know about it the better.