Did anyone else here start lifting for women, only to realize that 95% of them aren't worth even interacting with...

Did anyone else here start lifting for women, only to realize that 95% of them aren't worth even interacting with? I lift for Jesus and Hitler now

Attached: t436q1ha8a021.jpg (628x767, 96K)

>lift for

Attached: fb5.png (1124x892, 44K)

Maybe you should do something for yourself once in your life.

ok

>I lift for Jesus and Hitler now

Kek idk why but I laughed

Keep lifting for Jesus, user. Greater rewards will await you in Heaven. The roasties will literally roast for all eternity. Their worldly bullshit is fleeting.

Same, minus Jesus

Not necessarily, but I did start lifting to feel better about myself when I looked in the mirror and to be attractive overall.

Most modern women simply aren't selling what I'm buying. Imagine trying to find a late 80s/early 90s model car with low miles - going to be very difficult. That's essentially what we're trying to accomplish and it's difficult because you have to weed out a lot of bullshit to find one.

First post best post this thread has nothing to do with fitness, fuck OP

>lifting for hitler
You can’t support genocide and be a Christian.

>genocide
not even a (You), jude

apex redpill

Its not even done yet
Besides a dirty room, piss jars and mgtow poster what should I add?

It not genocide it a crusade

>motivation has nothing to do with fitness
No, fuck you, faggot. Not even OP.

Yer face on the body lmao

Go dilate

Hitler was sent by Jesus to prepare us for judgement day

We will return.

Attached: d9528e259a1d9de6553090267bbe833642a4f1f0.jpg (800x450, 318K)

>genocide is wrong
you dont try to save cancer, you kill it.

kek

I lift for strength to help protect my kids and for Hitler

Jesus was a Jew so I don’t lift for him

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1559002841180m.jpg (365x1024, 74K)

Bluepilled af. Unironically for a year and then speak

Attached: 1549204393598.jpg (640x640, 80K)

Samefag and post body/w face

Attached: Use image incase of r9k.jpg (1280x960, 691K)

I don't even think I want a gf right now. There's 2 women in my house(mom and sister) and they're constantly bored at home. If we don't do something outside almost every day they'll complain and pressure me to go with them. I'm imagining its gonna be the same with a gf. I'd have to do something new for her every day and if I don't she'll get bored and leave me for the nerd that does that stuff. My sister brags about turning down every single guy who hits on her. She's a total bitch and treats her parents disrespectfully. Basically has no hobbies other than the usual "netflix,food and pets" and would cry and complain unless she gets to go out to eat somewhere. I know that she's not representative of every young woman but I can't help but see that similarities she has with the vast majority of them. I'm questioning if I even want a gf for reasons outside of not jerking off.

Wife’s/gf not same as sister/mom dude very different

blessed and christpilled

Haha, faggot

Jesus and Hitler are the same!

Yeah but what if every girl I find is like my sister and your average tinder sloot? Food,netflix, go out to eat, and pets. My sister is 16 and I'm 20 so I imagine the generational difference isn't too much. I see all these similarities between her and every other basic hoe out there so I assume people my age aren't any different

>submission
>woman bends over to present herself and be dominated
Pottery

Well yeah. You have to want one to want one. If you meet girls one day you may meet onE you'll want to spend time with her and it's a crazy switch that just flips on one day

Everyone knows now that pol is 90% mexicans. Go to a white forum if you love Hitler so much.

How do guys here talk about falling in love with and wanting to date chicks they've never met? I don't even have a crush that I'm after

I'm lifting to get femboyfriend or girlfriend(male)

I should lift for anime girls. But I don't because I am lazy sack of shit

Attached: 1559400331657.jpg (540x540, 41K)

Because some people are lonely and horny and it might just be desperation talking. They have an idea of what they want a girl to be for them, but probably don't understand the relationship fully. Some of them have actually met girls and maybe have been rejected or just gone unnoticed by their crush and it's a pretty shitty feeling. Right now it's not something you're looking for so don't sweat it man

Gay anime poster. Imagine not lifting in 2019, it’s always fun and challenging.

have you ever read the old testament or Revelation before? moron.

>what if every girl I find is like my sister and your average tinder sloot
This is my biggest fear too, user

t. has a sister very similar to yours

so how many have you fucked after you got swole?

>Submission
B-b-but feminism

>rebels against the idea of women being submissive
>by adopting a vulnerable mating position
Big think

I bet you would not take care of the cockroach infection at your house with that kind of reasoning

Attached: 1560346859945.jpg (1000x965, 86K)

>Go to Jow Forums
>A place that can't organize shit, and is majority mutt
Nah

>I lift for
Yeah you can stop right there

Attached: FB_IMG_1560281158582.jpg (1080x1211, 132K)

My gramps would often say. Where did you hear that?

Kind of? Started today actually, current gf is actually a model of sorts so she has to stay fit, i see her doing all this shit then look at myself and am like "wtf excuse do you have to not be doing this shit other than being a lazy sack of shit" my whole life i've never been fat but i've also never been fit either, i've always started then quit. so now I honestly mean it, because im fucking sick of it, I want to be proud of my body too.

I’ve been lifting for men ever since I passed a year of working out. Past ottermode girls don’t care, but bros love to see your progress.
This is the ultimate fitness redpill.

Not OP, but fucked 7 in 2 years (some for multiple months, others for ONS). Got bored of the same generic conversation trees with them, lost interest in chasing more tail and now just waiting to discover a qt sperg that’s worth interacting with. Meanwhile, I just lift for the Holy Trinity: Hitler, Jesus and Zyzz.

Reddit

I lift because its the only thing I have left that still gives me pure fulfilled happiness

Attached: ZULPhis.jpg (500x750, 161K)

Is that where you go? Neat

What an ugly brownie

>Got bored of the same generic conversation trees with them
After trying online dating, I know this feel.
>what do you do for work?
>which harry potter house are you?
>haha I love my {cat|dog}

Still lift4Lancia.

Attached: 120425a9673d5fa062a9fd8e1822e84c.jpg (724x1023, 814K)

>motivation=/=lift for posting
Odds are you could look like ronnie coleman and still die alone

Cope made to breed complacency.
>just keep your head down and live righteously, good will eventually prevail and heaven will inevitably reward you!