You've done it

You've done it.
Everything in your life has brought you to this moment.
5 pl8.
You approach the bar, and unrack it. In this moment, you are perfect.
Show me your battle cry.

Attached: HRRRRNGH.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

nice half squat

its not a squat if its not high bar below parallel

that is probably as low as he is able to go lmao

Finally worked on my squat enough to get 3x5 with 3pl8 today. Have used 3pl8 in the past but it looked like the OP squat

Attached: how to squat.png (732x721, 742K)

post numbers

I squat my last warmup like an empty bar and get ready for my opener.

I still squat only 1 plate but I get full reps and can do 3 even 4 sets of 12 perfect reps
I only started lifting this year

Attached: 8nLFCVP.png (657x527, 51K)

The ultimate DYEL cope method is to talk about form.
Get big pussies.

guy in OP is just a big fatass Samoan.

Christ, what a bad looking body.

Attached: 1556377884184.jpg (540x533, 39K)

form is more important than total weight
obviously he is way stronger than me but shit form just isn't impressive
shit form is a one way ticket to snap city
I ain't about that life bruh.

>muh shit form
Sounds like some cope from a guy who only squats 3pl8

>form is more important than total weight
aha
ahahahahah
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Post your squat faggot

fpbp

>lifting toothpicks
>criticizes someone's form
Dude, stop posting, people may take you seriously.

A light day for me

Attached: VID_20190527_110747_3.webm (640x360, 2.48M)

Form is way more important than total weight, can't wait to hear about how you hurt your back and are looking for deadlift alternatives

But you have good form?

Is that below parallel? I also achieve the same depth but I am not sure if its enough

Much better than the guy in ops pic. Good job user

But you couldn't squat 5 plates ever even with shit form.
Not only are you weak, but you're jealous as well. A sad combination.

Wouldn't need those knee wraps if you didn't take such a close stance and let your knees cave every rep. DUmb fuck. You won't be able to walk soon. I'm glad though because you're that ugly chinless fag.

Thanks but I got there from not being a faggot that obsessed about always having perfect form, making sure it was acceptable (to depth and wouldn't get me injured in the near future) and have made tweaks as I've gotten stronger. Not deloading to a broomstick and being afraid to put weight on the bar if everything doesn't look perfect.

>that slight knee cave
snap city is imminent

post body

I unironically think of cope when I see people half assing squats. I cringe immediately and look away pretending to have never witnessed that. If you cant lift a weight with proper form, then dont lift it lol. Otherwise you look like a show off coping retard with self esteem issues, i.e., you are already seen negatively by everyone at the gym, so you have lost what you tried to get to begin with, positive attention.

200kg atg no belt

Okay buddy. Keep thinking people are walking around the gym miring your 185 squat.

Who told you I am squatting only 185? Lol

The next thing you'll say is "I squat 405!"

Attached: bestjojo.jpg (900x600, 113K)

Attached: retarded old fucking idiot that needs to be killed.webm (720x1280, 2.82M)

thats still a great ab and posture exercise desu

>completely missing the point
nobody cares about getting mired
fuck I know you are trolling anyway

>pushing your hips back and curving your lower back to cheat the rep up
Yeah, I'm thinking you're going to snap city.

>t. Doesnt know what caving in is or means
Not that guy but ok faggot lets see your tape.

how could you know that judging from a photograph lmao

I front squat more than that for reps m8

Static holds are a legit oly lifting accesory, that guy is kinda cheating them but thats still pretty impressive

no thats him going up

>dat fucking front rack position
MAGNIFICENT

holy fuck this is hilarious

looks dumb but if you load up a ton of weight and do that, it's gonna build up your bones and soft tissues. if you're old as fuck it can be a good way to maintain some strength without doing full ROM shit that can injure you.

I wouldn't do it at the gym though because people are too narrow-minded about their full range of motion memes lol

Guy does it every week. Then he'll load up the bar with 405 (not on the platforms, out in the middle of the floor) and attempt to deadlift it like 4 times but not really try and he'll pace around saying "Come on" and trying to make eye contact with everyone, he won't leave people alone either, he'll like grin and stare at you and shit wanting to get your attention so he can talk to you.

this post is proof that there's no fucking point to posting on Jow Forums. this guy is literally squatting more than 4pl8 with excellent form, and still gets shit on.