Redpill me on getting a vasectomy

Redpill me on getting a vasectomy.

Attached: 827.png (680x638, 250K)

Do it if you dont want to have a child. Stop bothering us with inane questions.

If you take the venom out of a cobra, all you’re left with is a belt

They cauterize your sperm slide. You can smell the burning. Think about it, you're inhaling burnt particles of your junk.

NO!!!! YOU CAN'T HAVE A VASECTOMY! YOU HAVE TO STAY FERTILE, GET MARRIED AND HAVE CHILDREN TO CONTINUE THE WHITE RACE!!!

Attached: angry_soyjak.jpg (233x217, 9K)

Are you a redditor or a tranny, Why would you willing stop testosterone production?

Have fun snuffing out your genetic ancestry. All that work for nothing.

If you're absolutely sure you'll never want kids, go for it. If you're horrible ugly it'd be good too.
Otherwise, there are plenty of better options, just use a condom. You'll want a condom anyway if you're having hookups. It's possible actual male birth control without sides will come out within the next decade, so no need to rush into anything permanent.
it cuts the sperm tubes, not hormone production.

It's retarded unless you have like 4 children and still I'm not so sure about it.

>Implying that’s not a good thing.
We don’t need more soibois.

I want to cut off my genetic lineage, that's one of my reasons, I don't want kids.

Then stop asking retard

if you're sure, then that's the whole point of getting a vasectomy, yes

The reverse procedure has a large chance of not working and you'll still need to wrap up if you are fucking random instathots unless you want to be yet another guy talking about his crabby dick on here. It's only for long term relationships where the woman bitches about needing to get a shot once every 6 months so she asks you to remove any chance of passing your legacy on while she stays fertile for Chad.

honestly i find it unnecessary, no matter what camp you're in. in time you will be infertile anyway and if you wrap it up responsibly the chance of an unwanted pregnancy is really low. and if you're with a girl for a long time and don't want her to get pregnant, ask yourself if she is right for you. don't get a vasectomy as a favor to anyone and don't get a vasectomy because of how you think RIGHT NOW.

that's what my uncle, brother in law and half brother though and now they have to pay alimony.

lmao cuck.

cringe

your understanding sucks. you're misunderstanding what ''cuck'' means and what ''responsibly'' means. not my fault you have a family of brainlets.

faggot

>Most large snakes have no venom

Tfw Large non-venomous anaconda penis

Attached: 1546063123551.jpg (255x255, 11K)

yeah nigger, keep thinking a girl will simply wont lie about taking her pills when she wants a baby and you don't.

keep cumming on her raw, she wont lie, women dont lie, it never has happen that women get pregnant just so she can get alimony from you.

my brother in law now has his income seized just so my sister spend his money with his new partner.

having a kid == cuck

haha holy shit

It's absurd how people don't look at things on a larger scale

None of this shit matters, live to feel fulfilled without impeding others lives

imagine being a faggot like this specimen