Be real with me Jow Forums

Be real with me Jow Forums

How bad of an overbite is this? It’s BY far my greatest insecurity, and I’m planning on contacting my orthodontist to discuss facial surgery with him but I’d rather not due to the price

I know a lot of people have body dysmorphia on here and wanted to make sure this wasn’t my mind playing tricks on me, but I’m 99% sure it’s fucking awful

Attached: C8A9BAFD-62CF-4E6A-8464-13EDDE6B748B.jpg (750x939, 105K)

do orthotropics instead

Trust me when I say that literally nobody notices or cares. Everyone is way too busy with their own insecurities.

As for the question itself I don't really see any overbite

unnoticeable, unless you hang out with people from lookism noone would ever think you have one

> literally nobody notices or cares.

Very few people will explicitly state someone is deficient in XYZ, but whether or not you get filed into the "hot" "meh" or "ugh" categories depends on it

It's unnoticeable. Find something else to be insecure about.

You don't have chad maxilla at all if that's what you are asking. You will never be Brad Pitt.

But you look pretty fucking average from what I can see, I would never call you ugly

Well then the question to OP becomes: have your homies told you that you have an ugly overbite? Your closest friends. If they're truly your close friends then they will say it and roast you about it. Have they said anything? if not, it's unnoticable.

In my group of friends we constantly roast eachothers hairlines, noses, height etc when nobody else does

Op here,
One day I asked a close friend who’s always honest up front and he said no and that I was retarted

You can literally see it though idk how people in the thread are saying it’s unnoticeable. I guess a more important question is if it matters, I’ve done decent with girls but fuck lads every time I look in the mirror it’s all I see

It's not an overbite, it's just contrasted by your weak chin. You can be insecure about that instead.

But seriously, if your closest & most trustworthy friends have told you they don't notice then nobody does

You're pointing it out and I still can't see it

I think the problem is the jew nose

You sound like a woman. Smile more.

Good god you sound like a woman. Like others have already said it is unnoticeable.

it’s not even noticeable. your chin isnt weak so it looks relatively balanced. grow some facial hair and hide it if it bugs you that much

You’re a retard

Most likely it's something upstairs that's ugly. From here youre flawless enough to be chad tier so you're still gonna be just as ugly as you think brah

God that sounds healthy doesn’t it

alright explain how that's unhealthy

Theyre saying nobody cares because it's not a hotness killer for you, delusional dumb ass. Show your entire face

Reviewbrah looking ass

Fuck that’s a blackpill do I really look like reviewbrah

Here’s a front angle

Attached: 24CD7295-251E-462D-8022-63C91ECC95AC.jpg (750x1334, 227K)

You're ugly as sin, but you don't look like Reviewbrah

Really bad.

Post an actual frontal shot, not one where you tilt your head back as far as it goes to make it look like you actually have a chin.

you look completely normal