Stop eating red meat

>Swapping one portion of red meat for fish or nuts daily could cut the risk of early death by almost a fifth, research in the British Medical Journal suggests.

>The results showed that swapping a daily portion of meat for fish cut the risk by 17 per cent over the eight-year period.

>And those who increased their consumption of nuts, while cutting back on red and processed meats, saw a 19 per cent reduced risk of dying over the time.

>Switching meat for whole grains cut risk by 12 per cent while opting for skinless poultry or vegetables was linked to a 10 per cent lower risk, while choosing eggs was linked to an eight per cent lower risk of early death.

>The study also found that those who increased consumption of red and processed meat over the period by half a portion had a 10 per cent higher risk of dying in the subsequent eight-year period.

>The increased risk for processed meat alone was 13 per cent and was 9 per cent for unprocessed red meat. One rasher of bacon counted as half a serving of processed meat, while half a serving of red meat was equivalent to one and half slices of roast beef.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/06/12/swapping-one-portion-red-meat-day-fish-nuts-could-cut-risk-early/

Attached: mediterranean-diet.jpg (1200x800, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bmj.com/content/365/bmj.l2110
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bmj.com/content/365/bmj.l2110

Attached: Mortality Risk, Highly Scientific.png (742x935, 18K)

cope

No.

Attached: image-1409635-860_poster_16x9-vrue-1409635.jpg (860x484, 44K)

what a simplistic autistic idiot

Grass fed pastured beef is king!

>t. 1pl8 bench

t: dying aged 50

>not being vegan in 20-f*cking-19

come on, its not difficult

50 is pretty old

It can't be scientifically proven that being fat is actually unhealthy
It's literally a lie pushed by the beauty industry to sell products

For a carni, yes

>implying I care about early death

can't wait for the ketards to notice this

ketards and carnitards are too braindead to accept evidence, they'll just go

>MUH EPIDEMIOLOGY IT MEANS NOTHING CAN'T PROVE CAUSATION RED MEAT EATERS ATE MORE BREAD WHAT IS A MULTIREGRESSIONAL ANALYSIS SOUNDS LIKE CARBO TRICKS TO ME

The great thing about this study ia that its not anti-meat, it promotes chicken, fish, nuts, eggs, all great keto foods, as replacements for red meat

it'll still trigger the "1 lb of bacon with 0.5 lb of cheese every day" tards

the problem with the study is they take Mcdoubles and Wal-Mart bacon on the same tier as grass fed steaks. Of course opting for a chicken breast instead of a big mac is healthier

What about a McChicken vs. a Big Mac?

Attached: no.gif (500x209, 1.94M)

>t-they just want you to stop eating red meat goy
is that why I saw an article the other day saying white meat will give me heart disease? I'm not stupid these aren't isolated shill campaigns. You globohomos band together to form a mighty faggot.

They don't, actually. Red meat is recommended for 3 portions a week while processed red meat like bacon, salami etc. is recommended to not be consumed at all. So there's your grass fed steaks, 3 times a week if you like.

Red meat is too expensive most of the time anyway

Go away leaf.

What is a fish that isn't full of mercury and doesn't cost a lot?

Pangasius, tilapia

What's a "carni?"

Attached: 1560090115952.jpg (400x313, 105K)