I’m really dying to have a gyro but gyro shops dont post caloric content

I’m really dying to have a gyro but gyro shops dont post caloric content
How many calories are in a decently sized gyro? Whats a safe guesstimate number?
1500?

Attached: E3D4D779-563C-480E-9A50-A52E51EC5127.jpg (1050x700, 86K)

Repent sinner

Attached: 1560164219774.gif (300x200, 368K)

Fuck gyro.

What does Jow Forums think about this baby here?

Attached: schawarma_7.jpg (3500x2347, 3.22M)

>What does Jow Forums think about this baby here?
could never find one in burgerland as good as the ones they had in spain

over 9000

>not a shawarma with garlic sauce and French fries

Why do I do this. I saw the thread, I saw that it was about gyros and I clicked it anway, and then I clicked the pic.

I'm on a deficit damnit. Why am I making this worse for myself.

idk but I order two and they keep full all day, kinda sucks that I don't know the macros of gyros so I kinda force feed myself until i get around 100 grams of protein (without the 2 gyros) also that gyros in your pic sucks
t.Greek

I'm heading to Greece in 2 weeks and planning on eating at least 2 gyros a day. Aiming to put half a stone on in around 10 days is it possible?

Döner kebab rolls are EASILY minimum 2500kcal per without fries

lmao that's easy as fuck but avoid places aimed at tourists because they're overpriced and lower quality, visit areas where locals go to.
t.

>t. kraut cucks

How does it feel knowing your national dish is literally sandnigger food made from shit tier ooga booga halal meat?

Fucking Germans, i swear...

I can tell you're a retarded mutt.
I'm a slav and there's a shitload of kebab shops everywhere, and that shit is tasty as fuck.
There's nothing better than going for a hard workout with your friends, pinning test together and then going for a kebab.
I mean shit man, the muslims here are so cucked that they give us meat-only kebabs for the same price.
God bless slavland.

Attached: 1560261223957.png (1170x662, 750K)

Don't eat the kebabs in slavlands breh. Especially if you're from the balkans... Albanian imported old rotting garbage meat FILLED with anti rotting chemicals and millions of spices and aromas to mask the fact that its the most garbage unhygenic shit in the world

+ the fucks that work in kebab shops dont wash their hands and are filthy animals

I would only eat kebab if I was visiting Istanbul

Attached: Novislav.jpg (512x511, 50K)

actual caloric intake is...

>proud of eating a turkish dish
if it weren't for the allies wanting to stop turkey sending oil to the axis in WWI you'd still be part of Turkey where you belong.

you just have to find actual persian/iranian, syrian or lebanese joints, rotis taste much better than other flatbreads too.

>I'm a slav and there's a shitload of kebab shops everywhere, and that shit is tasty as fuck.
Implying that's a good thing, Ivan.

I'm Scandinavian though, how dare you compare me to a fucking American.

Wow it’s almost like you could just figure out what’s in it and just add up the totals

fuck your mom you sand nigger

gyro is much better than your cow shit food

pork is superior all the way. Kill yourself.

...for real?

Make your own OP it's easy. You can even make the bread.

I make my own bread, hummus, garlic sauce and meat. You can control the calories and eat a lot more than a greasy take away place.

Cope. Everyone knows kebab is top tier food.

it isn't, you are just saying it because your country is overridden by sand niggers and that is literally the only choice you have. People who have been to Greece know what I am talking about. Gyros is literally 1000% tastier than the shit you call kebab.

Literally eurocuck version of tortillas.

>Only food my taste buds like are the correct option and other people can't have their own opinion
>Also my food choice is political
I wish you could hear yourself and see how utterly retarded you sound. You sound like you spend your whole day on Pol though so that's unlikely.

Roti is Pakistani not syrian or Lebanese

LOL calling me racist for telling it as it is. I live in Denmark and my country has the same problem. It only has kebab shops because of all the immigrants that arrived here in the 80s. And it is the same problem everywhere else in Europe. I have traveled to Greece several times in my life, and no matter where you buy gyros from, it tastes 1 million times better than the shit I have tried in both Denmark and Germany throughout all these years.

>b-b-b-ut try it in Istanbul

shut the fuck up, it doesn't matter you literal no brain having retard. Cow meat is cow meat, pork is pork. But you have so much muslim cock up your ass that makes you think cow meat is better.

>Liking beef more than pork means you must love Muslims
It's amazing to me people like you actually exist.

Small gyro or shawarma is about 900 kcals, A larger one with fries inside is about 1300 kcals. A Large falafel pocket is about 600-700, a smaller, actual craved out half pita pocket is probably 400-500. Once you start getting into counting calories you can pretty easily start to eyeball foods based on what they are made out of.

Attached: gyros.jpg (1280x960, 291K)

Based. T, Ex yugoslav living in sweden.

*The one pictured is probably around 900-1100

>halal
>shit tier

>t.eater of factory farmed meat with added s0 y filler and stabilizers

I get hating muslims but I don't see the whole "I unilaterally hate everything that is even related to you" like, how is having higher standards for your meat bad?

Gayest thread on Jow Forums

400g - 1000 calories

cringe and basedpilled

Lmfao meant to write cringe and basedpilled
I need sleep

Channel your inner autist and disassemble/weight all the components of a few gyros. Make a spreadsheet of all the components and find an average.

Good post

>tfw greeks just took kebab from the turks and made with pork
just give in to the superior kara boga food already, why do you hate gains so much

Just eat it man haha wtf

hahahaha I mean you work out right haha like just eat it and feel good nigga

I eat at a place that some Egyptians set up. They have their own meat, not the mass produced garbage. You can easily tell from the taste.

>Ivan
Nice try, but Russia is cucked and filled with muslims.
My country is actually 99,8% homogenous, so muslims are here just to make kebabs and keep quiet.

>Scandinavian
Doesn't sound much different nowadays.