Hate thread

Normally I prefer not to hate. I like everyone here and nearly everyone at my gym regardless of their physique or lifting capacity.

But yesterday I witnessed someone I just fucking hated and wanted to destroy. The mere sight of this piece of shit at my gym filled me with rage.

This bald headed but bearded ugly motherfucker came in wearing carpenter pants and a XXXL construction worker yellow shirt. Funny enough it was still tight around his fat gut.

He is talking loudly on his phone held up to his earn and spends the next hour on the chest press machine without doing a single set. Doesn't get off the phone the entire time, talking very loud like a cholo.

Why the fuck would someone go to the gym and not even workout? What can I do to make this piece of shit never want to come back? His mere presence disgusted me.

Attached: Dragon-Ball-Super-Still-03.jpg (1378x775, 148K)

I hate niggers

Call him a fat fuck
Or
Follow him home and kill him

>cholo
Kek

I don't hate jews, but I do hate The Jews and would be okay in a 'baby/bathwater' scenario if you know what I mean.

Why pay for a house when you can get a 24 hour gym membership?

>'baby/bathwater' scenario
What do you mean?

He means wash your baby in bathwater, you dingus.

This fucking guy just spotted my barbell at the top of my bench lockout
FUCK YOU DUDE
I HOPE YOURE STILL THINKING ABOUT THE DEATH STARE I GAVE YOU

Attached: 1559430240728.jpg (550x309, 46K)

Attached: based.jpg (367x219, 24K)

Next time, just grunt real loud near him and drop a weight. This’ll set off the link alarm, and they’ll make him leave. Hopefully without his free pizza.

Where else would you wash a baby besides the bath?

have the animated version fren

Attached: barp.gif (367x219, 523K)

I hate Americans and would be okay if they all died

Guys, this happened today

>be me,walking to the changing room after finishing a great workout
>gotta pass by some couches and a water fountain
>see this girl laying down on a guy,her head on his lap
>they are smiling and talking
>she looks at me with a disgusting face
>sit down in the lockers to calm down
>feel like absolute shit and unwanted

bruhs I need to find a gf ASAP

Attached: 1558675870228.jpg (720x960, 127K)

My gym has only one squatrack/heavy lifting area and right next to it is one of these crossfit circus equipment things with a ton of monkey bars and shit, for some reason when my gym has group training sessions they always do them right there so everytime i try to deadlift or squat or whatever some cardio bunny thot comes and lays her yoga mattress 5cm from where i drop the bar, starts taking selfies and shit. Once i sarcastically asked them if i bother them by being there and they non sarcastically responded 'no, of course not' and they proceeded to take selfies, that moment i intentionally let the bar(loaded with 150kg) crash right next to her head which was about 10cm away even though the gym was empty, she immediately got scared and left with her friend. I loved doing it and i hate that i have to share the only decent spot of my gym with that circus performance shit.

Attached: 1558969132265.jpg (449x818, 85K)

>be me, warming up to my FAHVE deadlifts of the day at my local YMCA
>picking up fixed weight bars because local YMCA sucks and only had one rusty ass barbell
>suddenly retard doing seated shoulder press with a belt on tells me "yo bro what are you doing?"
>"uhhh deadlift"
>"nah bro that's not deadlift bro you need to pick it up and do it like this"
>proceeds to do a really weird row/romanian deadlift hybrid with arched back
>"yo broh where's your belt? you can't deadlift without belt"
>"o-ok"
>the only barbell of the gym is suddenly free
>proceed with mah FAHVE REPS

Haven't seen that dude for like 4 months. Now I deadlift 2pl8 while he was romanian deadrowing the fucking fixed weights

no you don't user

based

Fuck that, they're in the wrong . Who goes to a gym to sit on the couch?

your balls. sometimes i like to fill a baby's bath with nice warm water, some bubblebath, and some floaties. then i dip my balls in so they can all play together and be friends :)