Why didn't Jow Forums tell me about yoga? For the first time in like 6 months my back doesn't hurt from work...

Why didn't Jow Forums tell me about yoga? For the first time in like 6 months my back doesn't hurt from work. Come on guys...

Attached: LFUGxLE.jpg (610x939, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BiMo_Gyn70Y
satanisgod.org
youtu.be/OQ6NfFIr2jw
krishnapath.org/so-you-think-youre-practicing-yoga/
prabhupadavillage.com/bogus-gymnastic-yoga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1557680583334.jpg (1024x690, 261K)

yoga is intended to awaken the serpent (devil) within you.

Attached: 2RRHMOA.png (592x503, 189K)

literally read the sticky

Attached: 1559259860062.png (434x524, 250K)

Wait til you try hot yoga

Yoga and cardio are good. Jow Forums is more about lifting.

>using her own pic as a brap sniff pic
Next level

Attached: 41D4F0FB-748A-4CC2-9B2B-D89B1CD8CE63.jpg (241x183, 20K)

Imagine rubbing your dick with your clothes still on on that warm and sweaty pussy haha

more info please

Imagine my back not hurting for the first time in half a goddamn year

Attached: R6vQ98Z.jpg (900x675, 138K)

the three combined are the devil's triangle (sin)

post yoga routine faggot

Attached: 1521080679771.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

Not op, but look up kundalini

youtu.be/BiMo_Gyn70Y
Yoga is unironically demonic

When God returns to us, He will undoubtedly burn all so-called "yogis" first, as they are perhaps the greatest sinners (since they knowingly unlocked the demons within, as opposed to accidentally).

I honestly cannot wait.

If you do all the spiritual bullshit, then yes. But if you just do the poses strictly for physical purposes it's fine. A lot of Satanists pushed yoga in England back when they had control over India and lots of brits were going over there. It carried on into the second half of the 20th century with people like the Beatles and Steve jobs.

>people like the Beatles and Steve jobs.
demons*

I'm not giving your channel any views, faggot.

>"God"
lol

there is no way to do yoga without "all the spiritual bullshit"

just do it alone, or with only mens

Different user, but I've tried some simple yoga exercises from various YT videos and found them to be completely secular and effective for various needs, such as reducing hip tension. I think it's comparable to meditation, in that it can be approached from a fully secular stance or a religious one.

ok, so you're stretching.
how is that yoga?

This user is right, but the anons who say it is evil are brainwashed by jews to believe in Christianity. All ancient religions revolved around raising energies to awaken the serpent to become gods and goddesses.

satanisgod.org - site may look edgy but it has all the info you need about yoga and meditation

>Implying yoga isn't basically just arranged stretches

Can someone post a god damn routine already?

Jesus bro just go on jootube, there are literally a million fucking videos out there. Hell even DDP has yoga videos

Attached: 4850FC17-4079-401D-8F9F-B16D275437B8.jpg (318x421, 28K)

Its called Wii fit buddy.

Bitch, just foam roll.

I just don't know anymore.

Attached: 1534369773444.png (915x550, 679K)

haha imagine

Did you take a specific class for this, or just follow some YT vids or book guides? Would appreciate some resources if from YT.

how do I unlock this mode? I want everything this life can offer. I want everything.

They're right though. It's pretty well known that yoga is from india (ie.non-whites) so how effective can it be?

Truth: yoga essentially promotes degeneracy through making you pose on sexual ways. It is now being promoted by (((them))) to white women in order to destroy Europeans

>doesnt know sensus fidelum
>doesn't know Fr. Ripperger
Faithlet detected

>using quotation marks in a greentext of a quotation

Kek

>literally a million fucking videos
And I bet 999,990 are either bullshit, uneducated amateurs or paywall’d. I’m not gonna watch every single one until I figure out which one I wanna follow. All we’re asking is just a couple suggestions.

Being this retarded...

Based and eagle-pilled

Ok then dude, why don’t you try Yoga with Adrienne, she’s one of the most popular yoga ‘tubers

youtu.be/OQ6NfFIr2jw

If that’s too much for you just try a few sun salutes to get started

Attached: 7B141CC2-74D9-46F9-9AC8-701BA8C6CA90.jpg (511x621, 161K)

>*Tips mega brain*

>be shitskin poo
>take the /fit pill instead of the /yoga/ pill
>could be slaying white puss as yogi
>mfw

Is there ANY joga pose that ISN'T the female part of a sex pose? Fucking hell

Attached: sweat.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>there are certain practices that cannot be christianized
>would you like to explain how it is possible to christianize the "heil hitler?"
>someone would not be able to in this day and age
this guy's clearly never been to Jow Forums

Attached: 16c33b7ad5ea56823d799625762841ed3e6d50a60833cdac6ff77f74df1f6eb8.png (2000x1000, 1.13M)

na they all do this so they can fuck better. good for everyone.

Attached: 1556505772904.jpg (430x323, 31K)

t. doesn't understand the meme hes posting

Hamstrings and glute activation is good for dudes too. If you’re too insecure to do it the try something like this

Attached: 4F163B67-B76C-4D09-891D-E794E6ED2FB5.jpg (600x463, 35K)

Honestly, I've been shitting on yoga a lot, but my gf is very inflexible (she does soccer and that tends to make women extremely stiff) and can't even bend over while pushing her ass out (like pose 4 here only not reaching down so much) so having sex from behind while we're both standing is impossible. Shame. She won't start yoga either because without all that stiffness she'd be worse at soccer. Oh well

It because we associate flexibility with attractive women.
Yoga is stretching. No, you're not going to find yoga poses that don't seem feminine-sexual.

My big problem with yoga is finding a place that divorces it from the stupid spiritual bullshit. I just want to stretch, not listen to a dissertation on my chakra or prana or whatever.

>yoga poses for ants

Thanks, bro

Attached: A129A49F-7DE2-40B6-BEF8-32994C1180EB.jpg (630x630, 47K)

fucking kek

namaste my negroe

So in this image, do the arrows indicate inhale/exhale?

Yep, here is another example

Attached: CAB9E85B-62CC-4DFC-B177-7ECFFA44A9DD.jpg (546x699, 51K)

Attached: 1548970994916.png (984x839, 395K)

fucking miyamoto

Attached: 1531901454579.png (200x200, 50K)

imagine her throwing her sweaty yoga pants at your face as a joke haha that would be so gross haha

Attached: 60B141A0-F6CC-4905-BDCF-360F3F413C2D.jpg (315x342, 55K)

>HUUURRRRRRR STRETCHING IS THE DEVIL

Reminder that Ferdinand and Isabella bragged about never taking a bath. Christ cucks confirmed for retarded smelly niggers.

foam rolling won't give you any mobility gain and won't help you correcting your posture on the long run (6 months)

Attached: 1352593533202.jpg (1914x1068, 265K)

Hi there. Former Hare Krishna monk here. My guru called yoga as depicted "B-cubed" or "BBB." Stands for "Bimbos Bending Backwards." It's bullshit for sex addicts.

>without all that stiffness she'd be worse at soccer
No...?
T. Ex played soccer

@5:47 in the video, using "australian yoga magazine" as a reliable source... the cunt blabling in the video is truely retarded beyond belief.

Attached: 1558982491895.png (1195x906, 1.87M)

>brrrp
>*does backflip*

krishnapath.org/so-you-think-youre-practicing-yoga/

Haha wouldn't it be so weird if she started peeing haha and you were right behind her soaking it up lol so weird

Could you imagine if men were this retarded? We’d still be living in caves

Attached: 0D332981-CA74-412E-9F4F-9C4523494839.jpg (1000x562, 152K)

prabhupadavillage.com/bogus-gymnastic-yoga

How do I get this flexible?

Tits ain't big enough

hes right you know. foamroalling is mostly a warmup by friction. doesnt release scatia or pinched muscle or improve your mobility. try doing actual mobility work and using a lacrosseball for triggerpoints.

I know right, thank God your the only complete loss of a retard these days.

based schizo user.

So can you tell me what the meme actually means?

This is why I hate Jow Forums, too many elitists and right wing retards.

Fuck off!

Clarification: she'd be more prone to injury. I don't know shit about soccer, that seems to be the common knowledge around here though (have talked to people who played soccer).

Practice.
Unless you're male, then you likely don't have the hip joint structure to do it.

>right wing retards

I have been noticing these a lot here lately.

Worrying..

Me during prayer.

Any stretches in particular that worked well for you?
Pigeon did wonders for my piriformis.

the fuck are you on about? professional athletes do mobility work to prevent injuries from being too stiff.

being stiff and inflexible is the surest way to snap your shit up playing sports

go home.

I don't know about soccer, but in sports like powerlifting you only really want enough flexbility to perform the lifts and nothing more.
something about you work stronger in the smaller area and don't waste time developing strength in an area you won't be using in competition.

Sad thing is... You can only imagine

>Pussy & tits
>...only

Attached: stop being that gay.jpg (1200x787, 215K)

muh special place

I'd say the majority of people on Jow Forums use reddit

are you fucking retarded?

they still do mobility work

if you just lift you'll get tight as fuck

ascended

your a beginner aren't you

How am i supposed to interpret the gender switching between poses? Do i just tuck my dick between my legs or do i have to put on a wig?

We simply have to work twice harder and twice longer... Please remember that the Hindu version of yoga is not for women...

Attached: 1175307503_9pt4u-L-1.jpg (800x538, 155K)

You can just stretch your lower back for about 40 seconds and you are good. Yoga is a waste of time. Stretching is something everyone should be doing any way. It's absolutely necessary.

Attached: 1558775935600.png (419x419, 295K)