Do people like this?

Holy shit the macros are great but it is so weird... it feels like it actively dries your mouth, its so weird and you can't eat too much.

Any tips? Maybe I should get a flavoured version?

Attached: skyr.jpg (540x540, 40K)

idk i just eat greek yogurt i've never had that before

I had this exact problem
It tastes great tho

450g of it (1 pot) has 300 calories and 45 protons, that's great IMO. But I just can't eat it... its like a weird greek yogurt that is less sweet and has this weird drying effect.

Btw had a flavored version and it doesn’t help

It's a super food
It's just plain stupid not rating based skyr

We have flavoured variants which are pretty good. But what I prefer is eating the plain one and adding something I like more, like dark chocolate or muesli for fibers. I get 40 grams of protein for a 350g cup. It's just too good

>it feels like it actively dries your mouth

I know what you mean but that's not how I would describe it. It's certainly thicker and with a peculiar unmistakable texture that you certainly would not fail to guess if blindfolded.

The macros are great but it simply doesn't taste that fantastic and I'm not talking about 'sweetness'.

I just pour a couple of spoons of coffee to it and mix it well.

that's weird because it looks like it has more sugar than fage greek yogurt

I eat it with cereal.

I am going to track this down this week. Even if it dries mouths or taste bad I will still force feed myself at least one per day.

Attached: Earthworm Jim.jpg (630x630, 45K)

>Eating Arla

Big mistake user. KEA is the only proper skyr to eat.

based

skyr.is has the best taste,

>more sugar than protein

Literally shit taste. Stop eating sugar and learn to enjoy proper food

Where do I get this

Do they sell this in the states?

What about all natural from skyr.is? The non-flavoured one

Better than flavoured, still worse than hrært skyr from KEA. You gotta get that rennet, KEA is best for that

I like Siggi's. The macros on the flavored ones aren't terrible. Those super high fat lemon ones are one of my favorite cheat foods that I'll eat once a week.

I've seen a small selection right next to the Greek yogurt at my local Meijer.

Oh shit, I have a Meijer in my town. Gonna look for this next time I go. Thanks.

Sup bros dude from Iceland here Let me chive in on why skyr is based.
Dairy products give me shit acne like really really bad acne from just a gulp of milk. Dad force fed me some skyr one day and the next day had nothing on my face so tried eating it every day. Worked up to 500g. of skyr a day and I can say it legit healed my acne I guess do to the probiotic. No problems with it what so ever. Legit this shit is a super-food. Just use the unflovored one cos the ones with flavour have too much added sugars.

I fucking love Skyr, eat it every day. I'm Scandinavian though so I've grown up with it. I normally eat it with berries, almonds and some peanut butter or protein powder.

why not just use whey protein? what benefit does forcing down some garbage yoghurt have?

Love the stuff. Eat one cup 500g each day. That shit makes it super easy to hit 200+ protons a day.

just put a spoonful of jam or some shit on it.

most of us like the taste. OP doesn't. it's not complicated.

There are flavored ones with literally no sugars or sweeteners added
Get those

i always put a little maple syrup in it and its great

I usually eat pic related, but the unflavored one also tastes really good if you add some liquid honey to it

Attached: 64640813_2348857888726283_1918303170883223552_n.jpg (1080x1440, 61K)

Put some strawberrys or your fruit of choice on a blender and add the mix to your Skyr, it takes some of the dryness off

Nutricion is not only macros user

i usually mix this with proteinpowder and some milk, add some fruit. delicious

>he fell for the high protein yogurt meme
>he doesn't know the human body can't digest casein

>>he doesn't know the human body can't digest casein

Attached: 1524076221873.png (403x448, 53K)

My country hates selling any food that is foreign but refuses to sell domestic food of equal quality or even of the same kind of food

Then you are just a sugar addicted faggot

Which country?

Canada?

Norgay

Plus I've lived in Canada for a month, I still like your choices of food more.

+1 for Siggi’s. The vanilla flavor is good on its own to me and it doesn’t have a lot of sugar. You can find em at freddies for about the price of greek yogurt.

im icelandic and i know that skyr is more related to cheese than yogurt