Ideals Thread

Same rules as always, if you want yours rated, rate others.

Attached: ideals.jpg (3000x3000, 1.18M)

Here is the template,
Mine is still a work in progress, I often take things from others that I find on these threads.

Attached: template.jpg (900x900, 30K)

I like it, your body hair and style actually match

Attached: ideals-2019.png (1065x1017, 878K)

The ideal ideals

Attached: myideals.png (1000x1000, 1.1M)

Basic women
Cuckhold/10

Attached: step0012.png (768x768, 646K)

Enjoy your threesome with jesus

Your reverse cuck fetish is interesting,

9/10 only thing I would change is more beef on the goal body (for me personally)

Cuckquean is the top fetish. Working on it now with my girlfriend.

That amount of mass works for my own frame and preferences.

the body part is kind of stupid though. you don't really get to pick what your trained body looks like. hair is very subjective too, different styles look good on different people.

>hair is very subjective too, different styles look good on different people.
Well yes that's why we each choose our own hair ideal, and presumably bodies that match our frames.

Time for another shitty thread that dies at 30 replies lets go boyos
Bodies are pretty good though the top two could cut a bit more to be aesthetic, having actors as ideals is a bit basic though. Hair is ok, there are definitely more interesting styles though. Dressing in SEX core and having shitty tattoos as well as liking basic thots is not a good look. Pretty terrible overall user, work on developing your taste or maybe get your highschool diploma first
Good body even if Kinobody is a tool. Hair is nice, style is decent but could use a bit more variety, taste in girls is funny, would definitely mire if I saw you out in town with your lawyer gf and black side chick
Good body, hair is a bit boring but alright. You must really like that shirt if that’s your only clothing ideal, girl goals are alright but good luck finding fit and actually faithful in combination
Great bodies if you’re willing to roid. Hair is alright, unless you’re balding a buzzcut really isn’t the most fashionable look though. Should have a style, after all a poor choice of clothes will hide even a great physique. Girls seem cute
You can get a general idea of the proportions and level of muscle an user is going for, though most people just picking the same few actors as ideals negates that anyways.

Attached: D235C0F1-73D9-485C-BFBA-D165F8C1F44B.jpg (3464x3464, 2.26M)

i'm asian so i can't grow crazy hair

>buff dudes
based

Attached: 156048536478532527.jpg (900x900, 456K)

>style is decent but could use a bit more variety
I totally get you there. My actual style has more variety with patterns that I find at thrift stores or custom fabrics but it's hard to find pictures of that so I just found some pics of guys who have the right fits. Once I get closer to my goal body I plan to just put pics of myself in the style category.

Why the tiny pictures? Both male and female bodies are great. Style is bad. 2,5/4

>basing your ideal girl on a fetish
I kinda like it. 3/4

Body is good. The girl is not for me, but at least you know what you want. 2,5/4

Pretty good. But put something for style. What do you normally wear? Find pictures of that. 3/4

Good as always

3,5/4 surprisingly good.

Attached: D1FD41C1-AD98-43B2-A497-630228520C6B.png (1000x1000, 1.93M)

i'd buy the album

3/4 great physique, mustaches are cool, girls are alright.

4/4 balanced

3/4 strong man physique is A1, short hair tom boys are 10/10

Attached: ggggoals.png (1280x1076, 1.33M)

based brian delicious shirt pic

whos the girl in the white tee?

Pretty cool. Chill. What’s the symbol bottom right?

mgtow, which is argueably the most cringe wrthy thing he could have put there.

>mtgow

yikes

>NOT basing your ideal girl on a fetish

I like the recursion though.

>Not a wealthy businesswoman who finds black women for you to fuck instead of you going out and finding them
NGMI

Her finding them was implied.

>Implying I'm not so autistic I can't understand implications

>implying that's not why we both need a woman to find our women for us

Attached: goals.png (1079x1120, 1.97M)

The men who make mgtow cringy are those who misunderstand its meaning.
Mgtow is not for incels

Based fellow autistic gfd cuckquean gf desirer

Good ideal girl

when are you going to start roiding?

>not the goose in lower right corner, as well

Actually the anti-mgtow people tend to be women and "men" who are desperate to keep the broken status quo going.

I just really admire muscle in both sexes
nice hair ideal, also liking your reverse cuck fantasies
based goosefag
taste in women very good, just realised we both have that italian olympian woman saved
nice simple fashion tastes, I also want a partner who's into movies
bit edgy
based

Attached: fitideals.png (967x912, 1.56M)

I just don't get why is so taboo to talk about female privileges. Women get pretty defensive and many men brush it off

Honestly it's just kinda lame to make your whole post about it. If some girl posted her ideal guy and then posted that feminist logo with the fist at the bottom it would be pretty terrible too.

Made very slight changes today.

3/4 Good bodies, girls and clothes, I dislike the hair a little but not too much .. idk why you would want that tattoo.
3,5/4, can't go wrong with ye olde goosepill. Good girl (singular - faithful!) and body.
2/3, great bodies, pretty good hair (especially facial since .. you know, not much on top) decent girls!
solid 3,5/4 as usual, fantastic bodies, good haircuts (not great, just good), good females albeit a bit too short hair (bottom right that looks sort of like a boy is good "short" length, bottom left girl is not.) Solid clothes, seemingly for all occasions!
solid 3,5/4 - great strong bodies, good hair for an asian, very comfy yet somewhat goodlooking clothes, solid girl description - your score drops to 2,5 if she's not asian though.
3/4, great all around. I assume bottom right is one of those made by/for your gf, if you have one?
very solid 3/4, good body and hair, only 1 set of clothes leaves a lot unsaid though so idk about that even though it looks fine. friendly piece of advice concerning goth gfs - you don't want a full-time goth, those tend to be unironically crazy. what you want is a cute girl who is willing to often dress goth for you, but doesn't always do it. same goth hotness, but .. more sanity.
3/4, can't say much about female bodies despite being 90% straight, but those look fantastic. Great "short" hair that isn't a shaved "Britney Spears gone insane"-looking, seemingly comfy clothes that somehow manage to look presentable!

Attached: somethingsomething goals.png (1180x1084, 1.9M)

Women don't want to know the truth and have been raised to not think about it. Men have been taught to not think of it because it means they are less manly to do so.

Usually the gay men are the loudest to talk about it and men who are deemed "incels" and the gay women and women who most men find offensive in some way will abuse the fuck out of female privlidge to get things and get away with things and get majorly defensive when you point it out because they know that they fundamentally fail at keeping up their end of the social bargain so that they can keep those privileges rolling in.

here, will rate a bit more
As always good
Body is good, but also very much roided, you’d really have to commit to that. Hair seems nice and low effort, top one alctually looks pretty good, though he also has the face for it of course. Usually wouldn’t like the shoes, but works with the style and gives off a chill vibe. Girls look good, personally I think a higher bodyfat percentage also needs some more muscle to be pulled off in women as well
Thx
Bodies are all great, muscle and thickness work great together. Hair is cute, bottom elft is best whilst top left has a bit of a “can I speak to the manager vibe”. Style is nice, the type of pants in bottom great looks great on women with nice legs. Women are great, guy looks handsome too (no homo). Male body is actually pretty attainable too
Good as usual, I agree that the haircuts in my ideals aren’t great, yours are objectively way more interesting and charismatic. I’d love to go for something like top left as well, but I have a feeling it would look odd on me, as I have a big head as well. Anyways, I’ll have to look around a bit more for haircuts.
>bottom right that looks sort of like a boy is good "short" length, bottom left girl is not
I like pixies as well, but shorter cuts can work well too imo if they fit the headshape and vibe
Rate others

Attached: 1F8AAEF4-8C4A-47C4-A2E0-D02A063D9C6D.jpg (1200x1600, 484K)

That's a serious masquerade breach

You ought to try a hyc out - there's one for every face! Or head, for that matter.

Attached: 1507129979137.jpg (1104x1189, 161K)

That’s actually fair enough, I do sometimes get the sides to 6mm so I think I’m fairly close to that irl often. Still hard to pull off without looking brutish, or like a wannabe arab as those are the people that get these haircuts most often in europe. Would definitely be an option though, I’ll have to have a look around, thanks user

Attached: 9FAD3CFF-755E-4443-ACC6-05B8D20B3833.jpg (500x889, 140K)

One of better ideals on Jow Forums.
I can accept many girl ideals but that's kinda too far
3/4
good one
Just to mention. IMO - if someone's into muscular chicks = he's secretly bisexual
2 or 3 of these "girls" look like metrosexual boys. Eww
very fucken fine ideals. If the girlz were thick it would be 4/4, but that way its 3,5. Don't really have much to say about style since its only 2 pics.

mine is pretty not up to date, will post another later

/anonymous146711

Attached: Ultimate Ideal Tier 1.jpg (1100x1100, 961K)

Clint walker can go in hair as well. Can you tell I like blondies? I couldn’t find any good body female pictures in my 30 second search and I’m not willing to post my woman’s body. I appreciate a nice hourglass figure.

Attached: 194842A9-81C6-4BB3-94B0-65220E835CDF.jpg (3988x2988, 2.07M)

Attached: ideals.jpg (900x900, 231K)

i must admit i haven't changed mine in a while

very basic, but do try to maximize the space by including any vaguely related ideals to add variety
based colonizer, my man.
Ryan Gosling? Oh man, he's just like me!
>thicc body but ugly face
hello nope department
my ancestor :)
hu-wheatfields

Attached: fit.jpg (4576x4600, 3.68M)

S E X
E
X

First time making one. Feel free to judge y'all.

Attached: Rocinante II.jpg (900x900, 161K)

thou shallst not be rated, lest thee ratest others.

Attached: East German Chad.png (564x834, 301K)

Reposting it rn. Sorry man.

I like your style man, plus I'm feeling the hair. Mirin' the dudes too. 4/4

Damn 2049 mode with that outfit brah. Uh..interesting choice with the girl but hey whatever floats your boat man. 3.5/4

Based and goose pilled. 4/4

Good choice with the girls part. Are the bodies natty? Tom Hardy/10. (4/4).

Strongman body is best. Also bro what's Von Braun doing down there is style? Short haired girls are qt. (4/4)

I like that hair, but c'mon at least one picture for the girls part would be nice. 3/4

Based and Wyatt Earp-pilled. 3/4

Based.

Aight
bleaching black girls/10
good taste in girls, rest ok
very nice
the based tomboy guy at it again 10/10
Like it
ok
Why do you have a somali pirate on your fit ideal? Also taste in girls is kinda all over the place
I don't know how to rate this honestly. Body goals are pretty good though
Hell yeah 8/10
Those body goals are kinda meh imo 7/10
fine
aight
meh
just no

Attached: oie_wHn57qr91t4T.png (1065x1017, 1.09M)

cont.
That’s fair enough, maybe you could try and just get the general vibe across in the pics, even if you can’t find exact examples of the style?
Those bodies are very different from each other, you could look like the guys on the left natty after 3 years realistically, but you would never get to top right Frank Zane levels without roids and a decade of working out consistently. I like top left hair, bottom is alright and right looks a bit like a metrosexual fuckboy cut, could find more fashionable styles. The style is a bit of a mix, the african, bottom right and the top gun look are cool, the Conor pics are SEX core but well executed, the other two look very zoomer. Girls are solid, could make clearer what your type is
Rate others
Based
Arisch wie immer Kamerade
Which grid where you? I’ll rate you in my next post then since you’ve rated others as well
>what's Von Braun doing down there is style
Just wanted to get a bit if a vibe across and have some interesting people there as well, plus I’m in the sciences as well. Also have Feynman in the ideals
Bodies are good, but soccer players and swimmers have a very different build, swimmers have a long torso and short legs, with soccer players its the opposite. Beard looks nice, and the hair works well with it.style is a bit basic, could find pics that actually have a bit of flair, bottom left and top right do have it, other two less so. Girls are cute, bit of muscle and thickness is great

Attached: 113291D9-197A-478F-AA64-216285AC4391.png (1029x1317, 1.72M)

I'm Yeah I love space too haha I recognized Von Braun quick.

I swim and play soccer though.

cont.
That’s fair enough user, I guess I was just being a bit nitpicky about what builds are ideal and thus found in professional athletes in each sport
Body looks fairly aesthetic, but the long, narrow core on left looks a bit odd. A bigger V-taper and better obliques would help, right now I guess it’s similar to what a lot of asians consider ideal. Top elft hair is nice, right seems a bit more basic but can still look good irl. Goose looked cool in that movie, but hard to pull off the look without seeming autistic unless you’re good looking. Girls are too fat imo, especially bottom left would probably make a terrible long term partner. Then again, its hard to change your fetishes. Overall body, hair and style are not bad for your first grid, but you can definitely find a somewhat more unique hairstyle and more style pics

Attached: 10FD89AD-FC13-4FA9-B6EA-942551C66E43.jpg (527x880, 73K)

Thanks man. I’m sorta a DYEL rn so that probably skewed my ideal body. It’ll get bigger in the future no doubt.

And yeah I’m a chubby chaser bruh lmao

Attached: ideals.png (900x1064, 1.04M)

>blondes
A patricians taste

I like your style. Easy and timeless

fucking based

bumping so i can come back and steal some good stuff

Mirin’ them sweatpants

Attached: 20190317_112157.jpg (720x831, 388K)

rate others.

Attached: manowar.jpg (802x1073, 195K)