I am going to fucking KILL myself. I'm GAINING WEIGHT on a fucking 1500 CALORIE DIET

I am going to fucking KILL myself. I'm GAINING WEIGHT on a fucking 1500 CALORIE DIET.

WHY. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING.

My fucking workouts feel like shit, I'm not eating shit, and the fucking scale goes UP.

WITH REGULAR FUCKING CARDIO AND 5 WORKOUTS A WEEK.

It's been two fucking months with impecable nutrition and everything weighed to the gram.

FUCK.

Attached: v.png (340x263, 163K)

Measure your calories properly, track sodium intake, work harder at the gym.
Stop bitching and TRY HARDER

bro you gaining muscle

What do you look like? You might be at skinny fat stage where your metabolism is shot from eating such little calories, or you could be miscalculating your intake

Stop weighing yourself everyday, that's faggotry. Also are you a manlet ?

Attached: faggot.jpg (697x768, 84K)

count better

inflammation

I literally cannot do more, the next step is snake diet. Sodium is in perfect balance, virtually zero grams of sugar (comes from 1/2 pieces of fruit), 1 gram of protein per pound.
Bullshit, lifts are going down.
7kg overweight due to previous 5 months of eating up. Not a fat blob by any means but not defined either.
Where in the absolute fuck is it implied that I weigh myself every day CAN YOU FUCKING READ. Also, 5'10.

>you are eating more then 1500 cals
OR
>you ARE eating 1500 cals BUT your TDEE is lower then 1500.

>im doing everything right but something bad is happening!
Have you considered youre just fooling yourself into believing your as strict as you should be?

You are NOT eating 1500kcals and the fact that your next choice is a shitty meme fad diet just proves how weak-willed you are. You can reply with hurt durr yes I'm eating 1500kcals but you'd only be fooling yourself

>5'10
LMAO

You're lying about what you're eating. Remember that all those shitty snacks you eat between meals still count.

>what do you eat
>"this"
>no you don't
Every time.

Fat people have become so accustomed to lying about what they eat that they don't even realise they are doing it half the time.

>5'10
>Gaining Weight on 1500 cals

How much do you weigh bro? Lets get down to this shit. Post up your exact daily diet too so we can have a look.

Posting body would also help.

Exactly. But now view "no you don't" not as someone telling you that you don't but the reality of things.
Every time.
It's why you haven't lost weight.
You aren't a special snowflake user. You don't have to prove any anonymous shitposters on a Mongolian basket weaving forum. This is about YOU. Prove yourself only

Post body

I thought my TDEE was 1500 too
lower it to 1490 like I did and watch the weight fly off

if he does this his problem will be solved. though it sounds like he's more interested in bitching than actually getting a result.

Post your myfitnesspal logs from the past week

Breakfast

Mcmuffin with a diet coke and a small cookie

Lunch
Boneless banquet meal (large) with a diet coke

Dinner
Large big mac meal with diet coke and a double cheeseburger

I just don't understand why I'm not losing weight. I'm drinking so much diet coke

Oh yep. Can't believe I fell for it. Nice bait I rate 6/10

are you taking measurements like waist circumference or bf%? weight is only one metric of many.

I forgot to mention that I get some slight hunger pains at about 10am and 3pm and I really don't have the willpower to withstand slight discomfort so I snack on a Mars bar Protein at 10 and a snickers protein at 3.

Oh and in the evening when I'm playing vidya on my fat arse and masturbating (cardio) to japanese cartoon school girls I order a glutton free pizza

Ok so I got bored and decided to do some shit. I need other anons input also because I fucking suck at maths and I've probably done this wrong.

OP has gained 7000g over a space of 5 months.
7000/5 = 1400
So we can assume he's gained 1400g per month.
Month is roughly 4 weeks so:
1400/4 = 350
So thats a 350g gain per week.
350g into lbs = 0.77lbs

Basically OP you're gaining roughly 0.77lbs per week, which puts you firmly into a lean/slow bulk area (most people aim for 1lb a week gain when bulking)

Obviously you're trying to cut so you need to adjust.

If you're gaining 0.77 lbs on a 1500 calorie diet you'll probably need to adjust to about 1400 to maintain, and slightly lower at about 1300 to lose weight.

Personally if I were you, I'd just introduce cardio to your current 1500 diet.

I take it you must be a girl if you're gaining at this height/calorie intake?

Someone post the "fatties overestimate their exercise and underestimate their food intake" study. That should be the first reply to every single one of these threads.

here
please dont be OP because I've actually put effort into trying to help you

up your potassium intake
(eat more veggies ratard)

>He doesn't weight himself everyday

Take a look at this fag!

Attached: weight 14-06-2019.png (1035x403, 47K)

Transfer some of your fat to me pls. I am losing too much weight because of exams.

Exams gave me a big boost during my cut despite eating more on the overall, what's the logic behind it?