Bulking is harded than cutting

bulking is harded than cutting

Attached: spooky skeleton wojak.jpg (1389x1732, 143K)

thank you, that was very informative.
>a thread died for this

fatties dont know how easy they have it desu

quality post, btfo to reddit

bump

Bulking is just not for me
I am right now about 67kg at 6'3 and i just can't mentally make myself bulk up
I am too scared of gaining bodyfat
I'll just stay small, fuck it

Attached: 1553408281566.jpg (750x743, 464K)

eat big an get big, or eat small and stay small forever.

I just want big muscles, i dont want bodyfat.
Do i just jump on DBOL and Tren?

Imagine being alive in 2000 + 19 where human beings are able to drink 1200kcals in one sitting and still complaining about muh bulking muh I can't eat enough. Fucking lol.

eat big, bulk then cut

Fag, vanity is for fags and women, wich are you fuckboy? Fucking pathetic ass bitch, you wanna compete with other males on how big your muscles are? Like women do with their looks? You want the attention your dad didn't give you? Bitch ass nigga

I don't think he is trying to bulk on oreos.

The state of skellies

Attached: 1128B3BE-3AF0-4907-B115-E6E2CBC5D900.png (367x586, 533K)

how to gain weight:
>1$ grocery store 2 liter of soda a day
>snacks between meals
whaaaaa mug clean bulk waaaaah

I can eat enough i just dont want fat on my body
Its not vanity, i just dont like the way bodyfat looks.

Rather than that just drink a few glasses of whole milk or whey shakes. When I was a skelly I found getting 1k calories for breakfast to be super helpful, then I only needed to eat another 1800 which is easily doable in 2 meals and 2 snacks

>fatties still mad about this
just quit inhaling 5000kcal of muh genetics every day you fucking lardass

undeniable proof that skellies have it harder than fatties
>have to be forced to eat
>fatties just need to not eat which is cheaper than having to eat more than normal

pretty simple formula desu. rinse and repeat.

or you could just not bulk and just eat at maintenance, lift and cut every 8-9 months

checked bc this works too. but desu imo theres no reason not to eat very slightly above maintenance to gain muscle. you put on fat so slowly ESPECIALLY if youre eating clean, which is easy to do if you're not already huge and putting on weight requires like 3k cals

>What is peanut butter
>What is calorie dense foods
Fucking stupid americans all you can think of is oreos when someone mentions high calorie intake. Dumbass.
Wanting only muscles is pure vanity, you will grow up one day bro, hopefully, maybe, and you will realize how pointless a ripped body is, like yeah you get mad pussy but besides that you will be a fucking faggot that other faggora will wanna fuck, real men and people with an IQ above 70 and something resembling a personality will think you try way too hard, your parents will think you are autistic when you turn down your mothers waffles because you are "cutting". Dumbass fag, you can't even come to terms with gaining some fat you little special butterfly. Go eat your dog's shit bitch ass pussy faggot.

>he thinks eating a full jar of peanut butter every day is unhealthy

>waaah people will think you're autistic when you dont eat shit
fuck them, fat is undesireable, it serves no purpose, its useless weight
you want to minmax your strength/bodyweight ratio