Anyone overcome a mental block to eating right?

As a child I refused to eat fruits and vegetables and my parents just let me. Now at 29 I'm on the verge of a heart attack from a lifetime of eating solely meats, breads, dairy, and sweets.

Even as an adult I realize I NEED to eat right, but I still gag and dry heave trying to eat fruits and veggies. I'm positive it's some kind of mental block. Any Jow Forums here that overcame a similar situation?

I gave up alcohol about six months ago and have dropped from 310lbs to 270lbs because of it, but I'm still a fat ass and know I could lose another 40lbs (at least) by altering my diet.

Attached: 64342509_10156191380617050_243636349192634368_n.jpg (720x664, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powersmoothie.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What

At that weight you could get away with a hardcore fast for a week and drop tons of fat.

Just stay hydrated and take some vitamins and let your body take care of the rest

this is autism
you need to start by eating a very small piece of fruit, like smaller than your finger
then the next day eat a slightly larger piece
keep going until you can eat a whole piece of fruit
do the same with veginas

sounds pretty shitty. why can't you just make stews/mince/chilli with veg in it? or is that as bad as boiled green veg for you

i'd suggest making smoothies, this is a nice simple one that taste's good to me at least powersmoothie.org/

It’s retarded but it’s the only thing that’s orks because autism. I have only managed I by taking a huge change initially and then slowly building good habits. By that I mean I’ll start out eating under 1000 calories a day, lose a good 10-20lbs after a month or so, and then start eating more but still deficit and just make sure it’s healthy food and not shit. Whenever I try to go from eating crap to all healthy shit I fail after a week or so. I guess doing it this way I see huge results pretty quick and then don’t wanna ruin them so I adopt healthier habits.

Just go buy random pieces of fruit, try them all out and see which ones you like the most.
I mean honestly, they're fucking sweet, full of sugar and were once revered as unhealthy as candy.
It blows me away that you have a problem with fruit. I can understand veggies, but not fucking fruit. How fucked are your tastebuds? Even as a fatass eating almost the exact same diet as you I still would eat fruit.

As for veggies, there are a ton of ways you can eat them. Go to a vegan restaurant and be surprised. Have you had burritos? Indian food? Falafel/Shwarma?

Grab a food processor and mix black beans with red and yellow peppers, chipotle peppers and corn. Flatten it out like a burger and now you have a black bean burger that is delicious. If it falls apart then just add an egg.

Ever reverse seared a steak? If you can the proper pan you can collect the fat drippings and saute some veggies in it. Asparagus with rib eye fat, some garlic and salt and you're good to go.

Potatoes a problem for you too? Boil them, cool them in the fridge over night, boil it again and mash. Add butter, brie and thyme and holy shit you have some great mashed potatoes.

Have you tried making kale chips? Stupid fucking easy. Get some kale, like 100 g, dry it as much as you can (salad spinner helps), put it in a big zip lock bag, add like 1 tablespoon of olive oil, shake. Put it on the pan and some salt and pepper, put it in the oven at 350 for 15-20 and you are set.

Shawarma is fucking fire. I’m adding it to one of my fat fuck day lists for one of the 4 cheat days I allow myself a year, pick related is pure degeneracy for a day.

Attached: 4FC61596-4BCA-4F5F-B15D-EFAEF0A58BE7.png (750x1334, 1.17M)

Just start replacing your meals with protein shakes, and get the sweetened kind—they make me gag but should be just right for a fattie like you. Fruits and veggies are a meme for you at this point, replacing carbs with protein will massively increase your satiety so you don’t feel hungry.

Just eat the damn veggies. Try some sauces or to braise them until you get used to the taste, if you're that much of a gaylord. Potatoes are great to start, because there's a bunch of tasty shit you can do with it and it's a easy replacement for bad carbs. With fruits, I recommend you to start buying the smaller ones that you can quickly snack, like grapes, strawberries and such, and work your way from there.

Yeah, it isn't the meat and dairy giving you obesity you dumb fuck. Keep coping. It's because you stuff carbs in your mouth all day, downplaying it is a giveaway. Just a few sweets here and there right? Just a little bread and pasta right? Dumb fuck.

Oh yeah, there is also pastas made out of veggies. Try them out, some are very tasty, I like the edamame noodles they have at costco. They also have red lentil pastas too.

Try some fucking soups too, broccoli soup mixed with goat cheese is top notch. Stupid easy to make too.

>replacing carbs with protein will massively increase your satiety so you don’t feel hungry.
>t. country with >40" average waist size

>It's because you stuff carbs in your mouth all day,
Like Asians, Africans and Italians do, all of them lean?

Just fast a month and a half and you'll lose 40ish pounds. Coming out of the fast you'll notice you'll have not the taste for some of the sweeter crap you eat and will bear (maybe even enjoy) to eat vegetables. Fasting is great for resetting you like that

Based retard poster
It's more important that you lose weight and stop consuming excess dietary fat than that you add particular foods to your diet

You don't need vegies and fruits to be honest.
Just a better choice of meats, potatoes, cut out breads and milk, only have the occasional sweet, and drink the occasional psilicum husk drink.
That's it.
You can supplement with vitamins if you want.

Mainly you should cut back on empty carbs like bread and sweets and the milk is not needed unless you have little choice and need the excess calories.
You obviously don't.

You simply have to be aware every single time you eat food and stay constantly aware of what you put in your mouth.
That's all.
It will take about 2 months for your tastebuds to change. By that point any need you will have for your previous diet will be a simple want that can be ignored easily.

Not eating fruits and veggies has nothing to do with it. shits genetic, dont look for things to blame.

You need to lose another 100lbs at least.

For reference a healthy weight for someone 6'0 is around 170lbs with average muscle and average body fat.

Attached: 1559878046538.jpg (700x520, 76K)

this guy is 6'0 160

Attached: 1557031455935.jpg (640x480, 55K)

this guy is 5'11 155

Attached: 1556886026082.jpg (524x585, 31K)

Just fucking eat them and ignore the taste. Mix them with something healthy that you like. You'll get used to it.

you need to quit added sugar cold turkey for a while. fruit and veg will start to taste GOOD, trust me. you have ruined your taste receptors with artificial sweetness.

You sound autistic. No really that's a thing. Autists sometimes have sensory issues about certain foods.
If you're not autist this is what you could try which is a strategy to get children to eat vegs: mix them up with something else and hide it inside a taco or a sandwich so they don't see what they're eating