Redpill me on kinder bueno

Redpill me on kinder bueno

Attached: IMG_1746.jpg (674x455, 40K)

>milk chocolate
>wafer
>milk
>hazelnut
ask me how I know you're underage

Prominently features the Hakenkreuz colors and is German, so good enough for the LARPers on here

contains the magical chemicals compounds that will make you grow bigger it even gives you inches on your dick.

I wish there was a protein powder with that flavor desu

how many of those have you eaten OP?

Shit processed sugary fat food. Why does it have to taste so good though

>milk
>milk
>hazelnuts
Great protein source

Its bueno

they put stimulates in it to make children addicted.
it will give you the ultimate gainz boost

you are literal fucking retard

Amerishit here,
Jelly that we don’t have good kinder chocolate

it tastes like piss in the mouth the only one who defends it are fat pigs, women and children.

t. dyel

Post your fucking body right this fucking instant. I will post mine after yours.

You fat fucking pig

Seething amerilard, just eat your herseys

t. dyel who is too dyel to post is body so he just tells other people to

Fuck off fat pig and never comment on my post ever again. You fucking fat peasant. You untermensch fucking aschwitz fat pig.

I will cum into your European mouth you queer

nice cope

"Fuck off fat pig and never comment on my post ever again", the dyel shrieks after being called out.

Shit macros

eating kinder buenos will literally cause you to grow a stronger jaw

Stay fat for the rest of your life. Which you of course will do even without me telling you.

I don't know but I used to eat a small toblerone bar as a pre-workout(goes well with a triple expresso btw) and I checked the ingredients thinking it had a shit ton of "bad" stuff and it was just milk, honey, almonds, cacao and nothing out of ordinary.
Was pretty surprised actually

also, this summer out of the blue I started seeing kinder bueno ice cream and shit's goat but it costs 1.50€ for what's literally one bar of kinder bueno, not even two fucking german judens

Stay dyel and keep dodging those proteins. You don't want to get too big, right?

i eat 3 as a preworkout meal since two month and i made incredible massive gainz.
i dont know what the fuck is going on but i will never stop eating this shit.

There is literally fucking zero protein in kinder bueno.

You are fucking retard

Cringe

>milk
>hazelnuts

its literally healthier than 99% what american creatures eat.

they are great, good thing I cant afford them

how fucking poor are u?

you might think you're childish eating this stuff. in reality you're not jjust not giving a fuck

>10g Protein
>literally fucking zero

Bueno got not shit on a Zero

what is your secret

3 kinder buenos as preworkout.
20 mins before going to the gym.
thats all.

>german judens
I think Kinder is Italian, seeing as it's owned by Ferrero.

always had the impression kinder was german

bc german is the kinder word for children

I know, my priority is paying rent + utilities and not much is left for food.

Nice treat post workout or on refeed/cheat days. Like eating several of them in one go.

T. Not fat

Attached: IMG_20190613_173037.jpg (3264x2448, 1.89M)

there is literally no person on this planet who can just eat ONE kinder bueno and than stops

these things are so fucking good

500kcal per 100 grams

You are fattest fucking pigs on this entire board or even i could say on entire site

Kill fucking yourself

Attached: 1558734199508.png (567x474, 294K)

well user, there are people on this planet who dont have to look after what they eat to stay thin.
you probably have bad genes and should kys.

>500kcal per 100 grams

you sound like a 16 year old girl
kill yourself

It's good

You are literal fucking retard holy shit im raging so hard you gotta be marketers or some shit or fat fucking pigs.

Do you fucking realize what are you even saying in this fucking thread. Kinder bueno is filled with sugar shit you retards it has macros for fat pigs you are fattest fuckign shits.

Fuck off from my sight and dont ever reply to me again.

WAIT im changing my mind

Eat kinder bueno you fat pigs. Eat it until you fucking die you fucking retarded shits.
Go for it dont mind me i dont give a shit.

Yeah, honestly if I am gonna eat them, I buy 3-5 on Sunday when I usually eat candy and other caloric stuff.

It’s good.

imagine being a stinky finky fat mutt who cant eat them

Typical dyel rage

i eat 5 of them daily and im not fat at all.
you stinky amerifarts just cant handle any food.

based

typical rage from someone with very bad genes.
i bet he tries so hard to loose wait but cant.
also probably a manlet

weight*

>not having a tdee of 3500kcal

CICO debunked
You fell for fake science.

Would report you for marketing but there is no such report button hope you are getting paid well you fucking deranged faggots.

you have to go back to plebbit.
shoo shoo

Re*itor telling me to go back to re*it. Irony as fuck.

Kek, I'm "not fat" poster, currently cutting and tracking everything I eat. I limit junk to 1x a week since I would just end up dreamer bulking if I allowed it to myself often. Gonna do same on lean bulk as my mind resets and I can go without junk cravings for next 7 days.

Attached: IMG_20190606_130350.jpg (3264x2448, 1.63M)

says the genetically inferior subhuman who cant enjoy kinder buenos without getting fat

Attached: 1544866063865.gif (1080x793, 1018K)

Says the deformed goblin who cant go without sugar for a 0.1 second. Cringed indeed.

>eating some kinder bueno once/week
> cant go without sugar for 0.1 second

u gotta stroke, mate?
should we call and ambulance?

>>eating some kinder bueno once/week
Who said you are not allowed to eat kinder bueno one a week? Hmm? Care to point it out in my posts? You schizo? Need to call tard wranglers?

holy shit, you really lost your mind.
>without sugar for 0.1 second
no bro only once/week
>shizo
forgot taking your meds, retard?

Again who said you are not allowed to eat kinder bueno once a week? Hmm? Care you to re read my posts and fucking point it out?

>>without sugar for 0.1 second

This was of course joke and also i was telling other posters to not eat so much sugar. I think you are too low IQ for this website if you cant take ironic joke.

Please dont reply to me ever again or i will get mad and you dont want me mad. I can send negative energy towards your being and rape you in astral plane. Im schizo.

you really should check for a stroke mate.
your maybe your mother has let you fall to the ground with your head first too many times when you were a baby.

>he isn't bulking

No thanks i already told you to not reply to me you low iq subhuman. Focus on learning and books not weights.

what the fuck are you talking about, retard?

Why are you replying to me hmm? You retarded? If you dont know what the frick is going on then don reply. Ok?

im pretty sure you are fat and a manlet.
this whole compensation is so obvious.

Kinder bueno, like almost all junk food and certainly like anything containing chocolate, is high in fat and saturated fat and low in carbohydrates and sugar so considering it primarily as a source of sugar is fantastically retarded. Dumb dyel cunt

Not manlent and not fat becasue i dont eat sugar like retard.

>Focus on learning and books not weights.
Spoken like a true dyel

>focus on learning and books not weights

how can i tell that you wear a fedore, are obese and listen to jordan peterson?

holy fucking shit. ABSOLUTE and UTTERLY SEETHING

Attached: 1555442168488.gif (400x218, 1.24M)

>it tastes like piss in the mouth
never tasted a chocolate better than kinder, you're just LARPing

Wtf is this new meme?

Is that shit actually good to incorporate in a bodybuilding diet?

amazing bait