This hot chick at my gym left her gloves by the ab machine so I scooped them up and put em in my pocket and went to the...

This hot chick at my gym left her gloves by the ab machine so I scooped them up and put em in my pocket and went to the bathroom to sniff them. They smelled bad. Like salt and vinegar chips.

Attached: 04f13e1853641122728196a35d82cb2edb7564.jpg (640x920, 37K)

What happened next desu senpai

I just left them on the floor in the stall.

Well they were sweaty gloves fuckin sick

>the absolute state of beta orbiting dyels

Dude are you dumb. Everything lost at the gym is found by the cameras. The entire staff probably watched you pick them up and b line to the washroom. If it's lost on the floor we find it. I used to work for GoodLife. I would think about switching gyms

What do you mean

I mean they will look on the cameras to see where her gloves went

>its an OP signs his death warrant episode
kino

I have made a terrible mistake

Your fucked son.

this is so weird bro you coulda just found her and gave em back but that would require not being a total autist

God I don't even know what I was thinking. The last time I sniffed a girls clothes it was bad also. This girl at my old work came straight from the gym and put her gym clothes in the lockers at work so I went to smell her stuff and it was all sweaty and wet and it didn't smell good either FUCK

The best part is a lot of local gyms share names and pictures of perverts to help reduce liability. You might get backlisted from all local gyms. Last gym I worked at had a binder of pictures of people who broke equipment and didn't pay, harassed women, sold roids, etc.

maybe you got the gay bro

Who is that girl in the pic?

try socks next time

You don't just smell and like sweat, you develop a taste for it - if you will.
No man can enjoy sweat without training for it. Also under certain circumstances like the smell of the woman herself, what she did before sweating, what she sweated to, the climate, your attraction to the woman, how close you are [relationship] to the woman, etc - The smell can change drastically. I believe race, and mixture of races, also plays a big part on the smell of the sweat, but I have not smelled any niggers so far.

i used to love eating out my ex after she worked out, the mix of smells got me good

Okay guys fuck off. There's no camera in the washroom I can say I thought the gloves were mine. Went to the washroom. And realized they weren't mine and just left em.in the floor. No harm no foul

RIP op

It's a russian tranny. I'm not doing that thing where you pretend every girl is a man. That is legit a man.