Does anybody have that 10/10 copypasta from yesterday? Forgot to save it

Does anybody have that 10/10 copypasta from yesterday? Forgot to save it

Attached: 3749B22A-EB16-4D61-B67D-750721BB2EC0.jpg (640x656, 48K)

what ?

My legs hurt from squats bros...

I scan the entire gym like a hawk. Is some faggot DYEL looking at me? Stare him down until he diverts his gaze. I continue scanning my sector looking at thots in brapshark yoga pants. I undress them with my eyes. I laugh quietly when I see the ones lacking an actual chiseled body. Not good enough for me. Finally I find the top gym thot. You know the one. She wears those black framed glasses like she's from a BLACKED video. She has a notebook of her workout consisting of 50 hip thrusts, 40 donkey kicks, and the vagina opening machine. She's the one. I make eye contact. I lick my lips from left to right. She smiles mischievously. I drop my 700 pound deadlift on the middle of the gym floor. It lands on a lanklet as he is benching. I swoop over. Firmly grab her ass cheek/brap meat. Lift her up over my shoulder. Smacking her ass like a bongo. I carry her to the stationary bike room. I fuck her as all of the basic bitches in the adjacent room look through the glass. I cum. Walk out the gym like nothing happened. Hop in my Prius and do it all over again the next day.

You guys are faggots.

i wish i could transcend my dick. i wish it didn't hold the reigns of my will. even if i cut it away, that wouldn't change a DAMN THING! don't you see that if i severed it, that would only cement his victory? Ah! Castration is merely the formal acceptance of defeat. how much masculine energy has been wasted on w*men? imagine the total freedom of not being tethered to the pursuit of that soft and plain gender, imagine all the things capable of coming to realization by your unhindered hand, gliding swiftly and resolutely across the waters of life unswayed by the dips and throws of temptation. to cast away my dick would be to cast away any potential of this divine freedom, as the very organ responsible for my downfall is the same organ which fuels man in all he endeavors toward. but how to harness it?

Attached: 1542510805599.jpg (1440x1080, 110K)

what about the two part, god tier one posted yesterday

woman is lost and scared. she frantically fumbles around through this dark and unforgiving world, grasping for any kind of solid hand hold she can find. the Dick is her ultimate safety. when, to her, nothing makes sense in this world, the Dick is always there. when she's riding that gift from God - when she's riding Dick, she's safe. her life has meaning. she has a place in this world. there is nothing that can hurt her, nothing that could confuse her when she's riding the Dick. the world makes sense now.

i want that feeling.

i want to be the one riding MY OWN dick! fucking hell, its my dick, why can't i be the one to get that ultimate sense of peace and fulfillment from it? Pussy can't even compare, nothing can compare to riding Dick. when you're inside a pussy, nothing makes sense! you're as lost as you always were! there's no answers, there's no fullness, there's just your own primal embers stirring in your bones telling you to keep thrusting, but for what? the Pussy can't save you from all despair, the Pussy can't give your life meaning like the Dick can! as soon as you nut, you're just come crashing back down to earth like Lucifer, you've gained nothing, there wasn't even a MOMENT where you felt secure. everything that took place in the previous few minutes was entirely between your Dick and woman - you were not invited! you were a third wheel, a nobody who stumbled into the wrong room, but the people within were to polite to ask you to leave. this DAMN DICK OF MINE!

Attached: 1525727295548.png (575x565, 508K)

LIFT FUCKING 6 TIMES A WEEK
LIFT HEAVY BIG ASS COMPOUND MOVEMENTS
LINEAR PROGRESSION GET STRONG AS FUCK
5X5 SQUAT BENCH DEADLIFT (1X5) ROW PRESS
FOLLOW UP WITH 2-3 MORE COMPOUNDS, 3 SETS OF 8-12
FOLLOW UP WITH 2-3 MORE ISOLATIONS 3X8-12

PULL
PUSH
LEGS
PULL
PUSH
LEGS
REST

PULL OUT YOUR FUCKING TAMPON PUT DOWN YOUR PURSE AND PICK UP THE FUCKING BARBELL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EAT FUCKING 200 GRAMS OF PROTEIN A DAY, CLEAN FUCKING CARBS AND VEGETABLES, YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID FAT FUCKING SKINNY BITCH. HAVE SOME GODDAMN DISCIPLINE. HOW ABOUT YOU DO SOME OF YOUR OWN FUCKING RESEARCH WHILE YOU'RE AT IT INSTEAD OF CRYING TO MOMMY FIT EVERY TIME YOU FEEL BLOATED

FUCK YOU

FUCK ALL OF YOU

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: ENOUGH.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

n o FUCK it was from the thread with daddario in the thumbnail god dAmN iT

> he doesn’t have a lifting bag he carries around the gym
I do this. In my bag I have:
> Headphones
> Phone charger
> Lifting Shoes
> Foam Roller
> Elastic Bands
> Knee Sleeve
> Mixer Bottle
> Preworkout
> Protein bars
> Gatorade powder
> Water bottle
> Microplates
> Belt
> Chalk
> Straps
> Lifting log
I unironically think the above items are base requirements for any remotely serious lifter.

Attached: 3bb7616d-2ee7-4c0c-a230-4e7743f188ce..jpg (720x713, 39K)

FUCKKK

What is the copypasta about faggot

The Bench Press is the dullest lift in the history of compound lifts. Seriously each rep following the unracking of the bar and it's plates from the rack as it weighs down on your horizontally positioned body has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the minimal carryover into sports performance, the lifts' only consistency has been its lack of chest development and ineffective use of the front delts, all to make lifting lazy, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rippetoe vetoed the idea of adding weighted dips to Starting Strength; he made sure the book would never be mistaken for an effective program that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his live seminars. The bench press might be anti-athletic (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-weighted dip in its refusal of coordination, beauty and functionality. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least for novices it's good
"No!"
The lift is dreadful; the results are terrible. As user benched, I noticed that every time he went for a rep, he wrote instead that he "made absolutely no chest gains" later on Jow Forums

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The bench press is so governed by ego and gymbro wankery that it has no other practical application. Later I watched a lavish, loving youtube review of bench pressing by the same Jason Blaha. He said something to the effect of, "If these kids are benching at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to do Ice Cream Fitness." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you bench you are, in fact, trained to become a fucking fatass.

Attached: 1536878280552.jpg (489x622, 93K)

The sight of my big white uncircumsized vascular penis in her bright pink pussy surrounded by perfect onyx skin brings me ever closer to climax. I see the wild glint in her eyes, her rock hard nipples, her body arching towards me and it drives me absolutely crazy, I have forgotten all about the fourteen words.
I lean in to feel her frantic breath on my face, the passion is overwhelming us both. She has fully engulfed me to the hilt with her depth and tightness.
I sense her clamping down on my penis as she is also reaching orgasm, her breathing is ragged and her nails dig in my back breaking skin. I can barely keep pumping, she has tightened around me like vice grips. I feel my mind going blank and with a deep moan I fire my seed deep inside her with the fury of lightning and storm of the northern sea, every rope of cum feeling as good as the first one painting her womb with my pure aryan nordic essence. Her powerful contractions draw in every drop of my seed to her fertile african womb like rainwater to parched savannah.
I shiver and being completely and utterly spent crash on top of her until our heartbeats calm down to a syncopated rythm. During our last contractions I whisper in her ear how I love my little ebony cumslut. She gently bites my lower lip looking straight in my bright blue eyes with her dark fingers in my blonde hair.
We passionately french kiss until I go soft and slip out of her. In that very moment she knows her egg was fertilized and in the coming months she will be developing the cutest baby hump - a product of our love and her unconditional submission.

Attached: 5d419962-1706-4423-85d0-a1f36a729dde..jpg (658x768, 70K)

>bench
>ineffective at working the front delts

Thousands of destroyed shoulders across the planet would love to disagree

This girl she look 15 she wear leggings she come in around 2am she wear no panty no thong I see her asshole I be like yeah this good I was filling bottle and she was there I say hello we talk nice girl but I still not feel bad for seeing girl asshole so we work legs out I get her to go to smith but no wesson machine and we do stiff legged and i do it first OBSERVE and then I teach her how to do it she very red because she worry if I can see asshole but I see asshole like king in castle but I pretend to be focus on her form but Im focus on girl asshole so amazing I wish to lick in circle crop circle cropdust with flatulance do you understand I commence countdown to smell from anus but we work legs I show her good routine help her feel motiviated and confidant we do split leg bulgarian squats for big booties because I have sexy booty we do calve raises, donkey position too, squats, leg press this I very careful to not hurt tender chicken strips very safe foot position we do quads hamstrings everything she feel good very sweaty I can see ass crack outline made of sweat on legging and titty sweat on sports bra cute small boobie but she feel comfortable because my goal was to show and motivate but secretly oggle and mentally record my visuals for me to compartmentalize and archive in digital HD memory for further specifications during masturbations but she not know so tomorrow night we work out again I very excited and hoping I do not scare with penis spontaneous reveal I tell myself not again no want to see erect penis they only gym friends but I will see if I remember once get good outercourse during squat training with older woman she noticed penis tip out of waist band and cry and said please go away dont hurt me and I said sorry after I let myself ejaculate only one chance so I moved away new me fresh start no florida mamis for sex only chicki asshole so perfect and notty notty

I ONLY FUCK 10/10S

Attached: I only fuck 10s.jpg (975x1008, 749K)

Attached: I ONLY FUCK 10:10s .jpg (1500x1441, 290K)

Attached: I only fuck 10:10s boomer.jpg (2202x3957, 1.3M)

Attached: 1560382931552.webm (640x640, 1.85M)

Imagine being a tiny little bit of a man. You wake up in the morning and throw back the napkin blanket from your matchbox bed. You almost roll off and fall to your death. Feel around for the ladder with your rice sized toe. There it is. You climb down. Now you see an ant. The giant brute lumbering toward you. The smell of tiny man meat intoxicating the insect. You run, or more like you hop, towards the safety of a small crack in the wall not even the ant can fit in. Take a moment to rejoice and let your eyes adjust to the darkness. You're so small you can see every individual ray of light. Hungry from your morning adventure you decide to eat. Luckily a feast of atoms and other subatomic particles lay before you. You eat barely a third of a neutron and you're stuffed. That's when you notice you've accidentally begun to fall through the very fabric of existence. You grasp out but everything is too big to hold onto. You fall into the abyss.

Attached: Warwick-Davis-920x605.jpg (920x605, 112K)

disgusting
pls go

>be me, 350lb hyperbear mode
>sitting on a park bench reading some neitszche and sipping a dainty mug of looseleaf lapsang souchong
>identical twins walk up to me, panting and biting their lips already
>look just like pic related but bigger tiddies and butts
>"wow user, those thighs are looking real joocy" says the one on the left, mirin my monstrous hairy quads peeking out from my digi-camo cargo shorts
>"you must squat at least 5pl8" says the other, as they stand in front of me, gently massaging each others' tits
>i give them a moment of searing slayer eye contact over the top of my sweet wraparound shades
>one eye looking at one girl, the other at her sister at the same time
>one eye each is plenty for them, they let out low, sensual moans in unison and each take a seat on my thighs
>"actually it's 7pl8 for 5x5, but you dumb thots wouldn't know anything about lifting of course" i say, and instantly feel a hot wetness soaking through their gymshark leggings and coating my meaty quads
>"what about your ohp?" gasps one, as the other bites hard on my mighty left delt, drooling uncontrollably over my sweet leather trench coat
>"5.5" i reply angrily, thinking "here we go again, harrassed everywhere i go by these gains goblins on an hourly basis". the life of an ultrabear alpha like me can be so tiresome
>the wetness has now formed a 10x12 foot puddle around the park bench and my sweet doc martens are in danger of getting stained
>"oh please user, please come and take our virginities and get us pregnant" one howls, ripping her panties off and pushing her sister's willing face into her gushing puss hole
>the other garbles something incoherent from her twin's crotch, but due to my hypersensitive hearing from years of taking alpha brain, i can decode that she tried to say "just the sight of you made me instantly ovulate"
>i want to push them off me, but even my gentlest touch could shatter their skeletons so i have to just sit and take it

>i consider quoting them some nietszchean philosophy to make them reconsider their actions, but his great wisdom would be wasted on their inferior female minds
>"oh pleeeeease user, look at our hymens just begging for you to shred them with your Big Bavarian Cock!" they said in perfect unison, lying back to face me and spreading their holes at me - how vulgar!
>one now grabs my crotch, breaking a nail on my 28in cock
>"even when it's soft, it's still harder than valyrian steel!" she gasps lustfully, and a tiny modicum of respect for her appears within me at her ASOIAF reference
>however this is instantly shattered as her lustful grasp tears my sweet digi-camo cargo shorts
>"shit, i only have seven pairs of these bad boys left!" i think furiously, and stand up
>the power of my thighs catapults them into the air, and although they are disgusting gains goblins, i could never allow myself to harm a woman so i catch them both deftly, one in each arm, and set them down as they shriek in arousal
>"you think you can beguile me with your wicked ways?" i scold them as they furiously fiddle with each others' clits
>"a real man appreciates the finer things, like an evening's cigar, a megadeth album or the complete works of Professor Jordan B. Peterson"
>the smell of the pussy juice lake has now attracted two huge great danes
>"begone, thots" i say, crushing their pitiable hearts and turning them on even more with my distain
>i blow in their direction and the wind force knocks them to their knees
>the great danes mount them and begin knotting their virgin slits with vigour
>the twins are so physically and emotionally spent from their encounter with me they cannot try to resist
>"they chose their fate" i think to myself and walk away to go jerk off to furry dickgirls using my custom made, two foot fleshlight
>just another day in the life

I ONLY FUCK 10/10'S

>she worry if I can see asshole but I see asshole like king in castle

Attached: 1539252187025.png (711x919, 932K)

what an alpha

Bump. I need to see that greentext even though i have no idea what it's about

Attached: addm.jpg (261x195, 31K)

Give us that sweet greentext

Attached: noanime.jpg (750x450, 34K)

This girl she look 15 she wear leggings she come in around 2am she wear no panty no thong I see her asshole I be like yeah this good I was filling bottle and she was there I say hello we talk nice girl but I still not feel bad for seeing girl asshole so we work legs out I get her to go to smith but no wesson machine and we do stiff legged and i do it first OBSERVE and then I teach her how to do it she very red because she worry if I can see asshole but I see asshole like king in castle but I pretend to be focus on her form but Im focus on girl asshole so amazing I wish to lick in circle crop circle cropdust with flatulance do you understand I commence countdown to smell from anus but we work legs I show her good routine help her feel motiviated and confidant we do split leg bulgarian squats for big booties because I have sexy booty we do calve raises, donkey position too, squats, leg press this I very careful to not hurt tender chicken strips very safe foot position we do quads hamstrings everything she feel good very sweaty I can see ass crack outline made of sweat on legging and titty sweat on sports bra cute small boobie but she feel comfortable because my goal was to show and motivate but secretly oggle and mentally record my visuals for me to compartmentalize and archive in digital HD memory for further specifications during masturbations but she not know so tomorrow night we work out again I very excited and hoping I do not scare with penis spontaneous reveal I tell myself not again no want to see erect penis they only gym friends but I will see if I remember once get good outercourse during squat training with older woman she noticed penis tip out of waist band and cry and said please go away dont hurt me and I said sorry after I let myself ejaculate only one chance so I moved away new me fresh start no florida mamis for sex only chicki asshole so perfect and notty notty