Hey guys (and any fellow gals)

Hey guys (and any fellow gals),

I've been grappling since high school for self-defense/empowerment but now am pretty busy with work. I workout an hour 6-7 days a week and train with grappling on the weekends.

Boyfriend used to be good practice since he was a novice but I always choke him out. Turned out to be a kink of his having a girl overpower and choke him but that's not my issue.

What are the best exercises, lifts, etc. that any of you may have found that help with grappling better so I can do better?

Also, please critique my current fitness regiment that I do aside from a few hours of grappling on Saturday and Sunday:

MONDAY: 1 hour of running

TUESDAY: 1 hour of stretching

WEDNESDAY: 1 hour of lifting (upper body)

THURSDAY: 1 hour of lifting (lower body)

FRIDAY: 1 hour of lifting (full body)

SATURDAY: 1 hour of lifting (full body)

SUNDAY: 1 hour of running or rest

Attached: idol (2).jpg (640x640, 105K)

This was a good board once. Reminder SAGE goes in all fields

it still is

fpbp
nice bait pics or its not real

No, this shithole is devoid of entertainment value or useful info now. It's just diet cults and discord trannies picking through the ruins. This board needs eugenics

Grapple Deeze nuts

Best lifts for grappling generally include Farmers carries, deadlifts, squats and neck bridges and calf raises. Ab work and cardio are also good grappling exercises to keep in mind.
I would recommend asking your coach for more info on this shit though

>Boyfriend used to be good practice since he was a novice but I always choke him out. Turned out to be a kink of his having a girl overpower and choke him but that's not my issue.
I like this dude, bring him on to tell us some stories and we'll give you advice or whatever

>tfw no fit gf to peg or choke you out or bust your balls while she sits on your helpless face

Why is god so cruel?

why would any man want that, I don't get it.
femdoms aren't interested in fucking you, they're interested in emotionally abusing you and milking you for your money
if you want someone to fuck you then you generally just have to go gay

>doesn't have a dominatrix fetish
ngmi

can You choke me out? are you in arizona?

if not troll, why tf do full body two days in a row. delete friday and move it to monday or something imo

>ngmi
dominatrixes don't fuck? they just spank your ass

They don't just spank asses idiot. Beta bois get pegged, fucked, whipped, beat, pissed on, tortured, etc. By "fucked", usually the dominatrix fucks them in the ass or rides their dick while beating their balls.

My dad married a dominatrix lol.

go to a fucking mma gym hoe
>rough facesitting
based

I think a good ball busting is pretty good now and then

>stretching

Do you bend over and fart in men's faces??

T
H
O
T

Did your mommy spank you over her knee

Based

i had a friend who was a sub for a dominatrix; he literally wrote her $4k checks every once in a while since there's something called "findom" too which is like a thot taking your money away.

what a fag

yep, no pics. sage.

The sniffs of a woman's bottom is satisfying beyond belief. Also, real life farts are turn ons!!!

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

show bobs and vegane
pls be in

C I T Y
I
T
Y

I dont care about women

>I've been grappling since high school for self-defense
Who's been attacking you since high school?

PULL exercises and forearms -- deadlift, barbell shrugs, weighted pullups, barbell rows, seated cable rows, and face pulls. I wouldn't change anything about the fitness regiment other than adding a little calisthenics to running and stretching days.

I had an ebony goddess beat the crap out of my dick and my balls last week. It was splendid. I understand your bf.

femdom increases gainzzzz

>wish nicki could

Attached: 45D0E44700000578-5029997-Barbie_girl_Nicki_Minaj_looked_like_a_curvy_life_sized_Barbie_as-m-13_15093 (634x789, 54K)

Nice try copyfag

The best lifts for grappling are the lifts that make you stronger generally. So the big compounds are what you should be going for. I also do lots of shoulder assistance such as lateral raises, anterior raises, external dumbbellrotations, and face pulls in order to stop people from ripping my shoulder apart .
That said, as a woman you're only going to be able to get so much out of strength training and you'll never be able to overpower a trained Male by strenght alone. If you want to be a better grappler you should be grappling a lot more. The only women that regularly tap me out are the ones that know the technique and dont even try to outstrenght me. That's how you can succeed.

POST ARMPIT

Attached: 34535223423.jpg (474x568, 26K)

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1501980838791.png (632x650, 99K)

Kek, based