What are your honest thoughts on skinnyfit?

What are your honest thoughts on skinnyfit?

Attached: Djokovic.jpg (815x1222, 144K)

That’s not skinny fat

thats just skinny mydude

why would a guy wanna look like that?

>Best tennis player
>Not fit

That's just skinny retard.

skinny FIT you faggot

I liked like that for almost 10 years. I ran XC and track in college and ran for 2 races irradicating
Professionally for an Adidas team but they dropped me cuz I didn't have a fast enough 5k time to be a pacer.
AMA

Phone posting sorry guys.

What's considered a professional level 5k time?

Under 14 min. I could never break 14

What's your record?

14:14 was my pr. That was almost 10 years ago though.

damn nice work man. you still running? whats your 5k time like now? you doing any marathons?

my best is 22 min lmao

That's crazy fast. It's basically sprinting for 5km

why bother running to look like this when you can rip bongs and play vidya 8hrs a day to achieve the same aesthetic result?

>21km/h
>sprinting
No.

>tennis
>fit

Attached: 1544450748096.png (400x380, 88K)

There's not a single soul in this board that could do cardio for 4h and output the force tennis players do when they got the ball.

Redpilled

Not enough muscle. Something like pic related is a good balance of strength, endurance and aesthetics.

Attached: c4d12fbd3179b9100e9db361174adca1.jpg (258x400, 22K)

"tennis is one of the most demanding sports there is. Professional tennis players are some of the best athletes in the world" -My boxing coach and former professional fighter

I live in the land of Amerifats in one of the most obese states in the union. I appreciate anyone who's fit, skinny or swole. Same team.

*ahem*

Any cyclist worth his salt.

Give it up, Jow Forums believes this is just a powerlifting board and that you can't be physically fit unless you're a bloatlord.

Sorry was with my kids,
I don't really run for time anymore but I usually go about 6:30-50per mile for my longer runs. I have done 3 marathons but I did them with my wife so i didn't run all out.
Im actually working on lifting, I run about 25 miles a week just to keep my legs going. I left nothing left to do as far as my running career goes.

How do you go pro as a runner, I didn't even know that was a thing?

What? You've heard of pro cycling and lance Armstrong im sure. It's the same. you're retarded comment aside it's all about corporate sponsorships for the Olympics. companies try and sponsor athletes to get them to wear their gear, read about prefontaine and amateur status in the 70s and you'll figure it out.
I was recruited to be a pacer for a guy you've never heard of for his 10k Olympic run, their were a dozen guys who they had train with him for about 6 months and they paid for room and board and about 2000 a month in Colorado. They fed us a bunch of bullshit about staying on for other events but we were basically just rabbits for him. I was cut about 4 months in. Ran my ass off but there's elite runners and then there are amazing freaks of nature like Ryan hall or Allen Webb (Ran with both of them) I couldn't hold a candle to them.

Probably optimal for longevity but bad for being a proper man.