I fucking hate squats

I fucking hate squats.

I do. I hate squats so fucking much I would rather deadlift my way into a wheelchair than keep doing that bitch ass exercise.
But that's not how it works so I have to keep squating.

Exercises you hate thread I guess?

Attached: 1551684405274.png (496x447, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Av3LO2GwpAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Checked and I dislike barbell curls. It isn't because they're a bitch to my wrists but because I just get bored doing them since biceps are such a small muscle. I often switch them for db concentration curls instead

I'd like to take a moment to say fuck dumbbell lateral raises.

You don’t have to squat
Plenty of people have proportions that make squatting an absolute nightmare but are great for deadlifts

Anything bicep related. Absolute aids. Don’t do any extra volume on my biceps because I fucking despise it

deadlifts

any type of curl I hate working my biceps and they grow faster than all my other muscles it's annoying for my lats and deadlift

I used to hate them
but then I discovered I really fucking despire dumbbell curls
FUCK THAT
I can bench press all day, do situps all days and squats I can deal with
but fucking dumbbell curls? fuck off

I hate squats but they’re also my best lift and I never have a bad squat session. Point is just to do them anyway because they work.

Explain

I agree. I don't hate them as much as squats but lat raises make me feel like a weak little bitch everytime. And I am a weak bitch in general so putting salt in the wound is just rude.

There are like 15 peak males at my gym with 10/10 body's and beautiful faces, and I've never seen any of them squat or dead.

Then there are myriad strongfat uggos who do nothing but squat and dead.

Hmmmm. Do I want to attract women or do I want to attract men?

Attached: 1560291004777.jpg (675x676, 43K)

That's weird biceps are my favorite pump, what kind of body type are you guys? I have really long arms (6'4") and love how much they bulge after.

Same here OP I fucking HATE squats. Worst of all is front squats, I'm pretty sure those were invented by some masochist who wanted to experience as much awkwardness and discomfort as possible while doing an exercise.

Bicep curls are literally the comfiest exercise and I don't understand the people who hate on them. concentration curls, hammer curls, preacher curls, anything. Love em all.

Attached: 1557980328998.png (722x856, 858K)

Try using an SSB for them. I don't hate them as much now.

im skelly lanklet and dont like flexing my long ass arms
meanwhile bench press makes me feel fucking great in the chest

youtu.be/Av3LO2GwpAk

Why would you do front squats if you're not an oly lifter?

Unironically hate bench pressing but still do it but I think it's because I don't have a spotter and am super self conscious about embarassing my self at the gym considering I'm already the weire guy who goes there everyday but doesn't talk to anyone

Do shoulder extensions with cables and you'll have a better time

I'm really fucking uncomfortable pushing myself on DLs and rows. There's always some little thing that feels wrong on the last set.

Very informative.thanks!

Attached: pulse-weight-lift.jpg (800x533, 145K)

Squats are more dangerous than deadlifts
Deadlifting is a natural motion while squats load in a way that our body would never encounter naturally

Definitely get rid of that feeling
That's going to gold you back for miles

Curls are the only exercise I feel 100% right about. I'm able to give my all and really feel it, unlike squats where I feel like crying knowing I have 2 more sets to go.

Attached: 1530224273752.jpg (768x960, 82K)