Be me

>Be me
>Be working shoulders on the press machine
>Saturday, gym is about to close so there are like four people in the entire gym
>Suddenly a roid head approaches me (he is like 6'3 and big af)
>"Dude, i need to use that machine", he said.
>"Sure, we can take turns"
>He is visible upset
>He do his set, let the machine wet of sweat,fucking disgusting
>I get the alcohol spray and wash the seat
>For some reason he's becoming more upset (roid rage? idk)
>I do my set and leaves to the bathroom to take a piss
>Suddenly i hear a strange noise, not like the normal noises of the iron hitting the floor, but i don't paid attention
>i come back from the bathroom and see my gym water bottle brooken in the floor with all the water around
>i realize that the motherfucker took my water bottle and smashed it in to the ground
>"Dude, what happened to my water bottle? why did you do this?"
>He strarts yelling no sense at me
>I think the motherfucker is gonna punch me or something
>"ok dude calm down, it was only an accident" i said triying to calm the situation
>he said: "fuck off bitch, don't bothered me again"
>I leave the weights room and talk to the recepcionist in the first floor of the gym
>"Sorry sr, you are the only responsible of your belongings inside the gym" WTF!? he didn't give a shit
>I decide to leave the place with my workout unfinished

i've seen that fucker in the gym before but only on weekends, this is the first time in four years that something like that happens to me at the gym. I am gonna use pic related to scratch his car since there are no cameras at the gym parking, should i do it?

also post your gym histories

Attached: c6afee3f-635d-46ca-9e1c-6226764b5ae6.jpg (780x1040, 46K)

Just pop that mf like a balloon

i'd move gyms if i were you since they dont give a fuck about your experience, or so it seems

>scratch his car
dude, don't be a pussy
knock out his fucking windows
well, you should have done something when the incident happened. Now anything you do will just look petty

Should have took him to anal town

Fuck it. Break his window like the other dude said. Don't get caught.

Attached: 1556485212363.jpg (443x455, 33K)

slap his balls with flat hand

Bro, you should have settled it with the 6'3 guy by either smashing his belongings or cracking him over the head with whatever u could find. Running off to dob him in was a bad move.

Probably break the windows since it would be more expensive to repair. If you are scrubbing his car at least make deep (very deep) lines that cannot be repaired, only if you replace the entire part.
If you do this get ready to change gym since he will be scouting for you.
Also be sure to dissappear on social media for a while.
Good luck

Attached: IMG-20190608-WA0002.jpg (223x225, 16K)

Post pics of car

Puncture his tires. Make him carry his car home

Don't damage his car. Let the air out of his tires. Huge inconvenience. Use the tip of your knife to depress the schrader valve in each tire. Just enough to be noticeable. If your knife won't fit use a key. Stop before the rims touch the ground or the tire bead might come off the rim and scratch them. Don't damage his car like I said. Put the tire stem caps back on when you're done.

Post body

here's what really happened
OP is a stupid faggot with some kind of delusional mental illness
on a press machine (fucking lol), and some dude walked up and was like "hey bro how many sets do you have left"
OP gets upset at this sudden interaction with another human and breaks his water bottle in the locker room in a fit of autistic rage
OP, because he's delusional faggot, immediately created this entire scenario in his head and then started a fucking thread about along with a picture of his shitty potmetal chinese folding knife

this guy is NOT prepared for a confrontation, he's a tough guy pussy and if he does this he will have a target on his head and will have committed a crime. retarded
address it at the gym with management
how does he even know the bottle was broken intentionally

I kek'd.

Heres what u do.

Do nothing to his car for 3 months
If u attack to soon he will connect the dots. Dont smash anything that could trigger memorys of smashing ur cup

Yes. You should key his car. Do not use a knife, you'll fuck up the edge. I'm a knifenut and it would break my heart to know a knife was misused. Post pic of car after keyed. I key cars when they park over the line. They deserve it. He deserves it. Fuck him up.

First, I'd make a post about this event on social media, so if joggers find your mangled carcass on the side of the road the police will know who to look for.

Second, I'd go again to the gym next week at the same time this happened and use the same machine. Make him come up to you again, and this time don't share the machine. Let him rage and then call security. Record the event and upload to reddit where the onions platoon will make him viral.
Everyone will see him as a POS and you get rid of him as well.

Attached: d2afd5e.jpg (720x531, 65K)

roid heads are pussies. if youre natty and been going to the gym 4 years you can kick his ass. fight him in the parking lot.

>roid heads are pussies. if youre natty and been going to the gym 4 years you can kick his ass. fight him in the parking lot.

kek, not how it works my retarded friend. Any roider would crush any dyel normie with sheer masculine force and aggression. roiding is per definition peak male performance

Attached: 1536169174244.png (1199x1080, 566K)

Parking over the line is an extremely minor thing to key someone for you psychopath. What if the reason they parked over the line is because the person next to them did and they were running late for an appointment? The person next to them is now gone and they look guilty.

This is close but here is what REALLY went down:
>OP is using some retard machine
>Gym bro comes up and ask how many sets left
>OPs autism kicks into turbo mode
>OP says he's done even though he clearly isn't
>OP can't cope with this so he just decides to leave the gym
>On his way home he fabricates this version to justify is degeneracy

Because you are a fag.

It's a gym. Last place you wanna get enemies.
Kick the bar as he's benching or something and you'll never see him again.

Slash his tires you pussy. That way he has to call for a tow truck. If you break his windows he'll just drive away while still seething

Also make sure to not be a fucking brainlet about this and do it right away. Wait at least 2 months. If you scratch his car soon like you're planning to he's gonna know it was you he's gonna murder you

cope harder roid bloat bitch. first i'd muay thai kick your knee in half and side suplex you on your stupid face.

dude hes gonna know its you unless you wait like 6 months or something
just update us then

Found the guy who parks like shit and has a scratched up car.

>I get the alcohol spray and wash the seat
What? Just shower and wash your clothes when you get home. By the sounds of it, you weren't the quickest person between sets or something..

There's a multitude of reasons why he must had gotten angry at you. Either ignore, stick the needle to keep up or go to a different gym.

>this guy wants to use this machine
>i better cater to his routine and just forget about mine

t.cuck

Says the faggot who runs about the gym like a grandma, spraying everything down with an alcohol spray and wipe.

You go in to workout, not take your sweet time. It's clear now that you spend ages on the machines.

Also
>tfw he still uses machines
Learn to do everything by free weights, you retard.

Attached: 1560388639242.jpg (159x167, 10K)

>assumption
>assumption
>assumption
>insecurity
dont get mad at me for pointing out you do as your told when someone tells you to

i own a knife just like that one in the picture. its chinese trash, mine broke so fucking easy

Wrong.

>you need to do your sets faster for this guy cause of his routine!
>you're a retard for not doing it!
>wrong, i don't do what other people want me to do
2/10 troll if troll, cuck if not

>be dyel
>waiting to bench
>guy is doing drop sets
>starts mugging
>leaves 1pl8 on the bar
next time I'm dumbell benching

>I leave the weights room and talk to the recepcionist in the first floor of the gym
Why not just face the guy by yourself, you pathetic little bitch
>I decide to leave the place with my workout unfinished
Woah seriously?! Omg