How do I specifically stop being a wristlet? I can’t even wear men’s watches

How do I specifically stop being a wristlet? I can’t even wear men’s watches.

Attached: E4CFCA24-DFAF-4564-815A-E609921A25EC.jpg (1972x3907, 2.27M)

unironically, you have body dismorphia.

is that yours monkey paw?

Yes
Probably but my body is legitimately weird so it’s rational.

nobody gives a fuck about wrists unless they're comically small, don't get memed into another insecurity

Not OP but I've been insecure about my wrists for years. Long before Jow Forums. I'm 6'2 with 7" wrists. I wear a watch on one arm but I'm loath to wear a fucking bracelet or other shit on the other.

dont wear watch if you dont want people to notice your forearms. Do fist pushups and reverse biceps curls. You wont make your wrist thicker because there is literally no muscle but your will make your forearms into big forearms.

>I can’t even wear men’s watches.
Yes you can, they can all get adjusted.
t. bottom 95% percentile micro wristlet

Attached: image.jpg (1280x947, 130K)

>6’2’’ 7’’ wrists
wtf are you me?

You look like a fucking albanian

Bigger forearms just make your wrists and hands look even smaller, none of the people in this board understand aesthetics or visual perception

e-excuse me kunt? do you have a brain hemorrhage?

Are these actually good for your forearms? I always thought they are just a meme. If they are effective i could just buy two and train for hours while watching a movie or so

>being insecure about your wrists

out of all the things on your body to be insecure about you're insecure about your wrists lmao

Maybe you should check out /x/ you fucking werewolf

My entire body is weird, I can’t even tan properly.
I’m just trying to “fix” my body and make it more consistent. My wrists are just one of the things I’m trying to work on right now.

Attached: 387080F0-92FB-4FC5-A5EB-7902D19F3969.jpg (2256x2796, 2.02M)

that pointer finger is what you should be worried about. thought it was shopped at first.

That's why i shave hands and feet

3 or 4 of my fingers are curved and a little misshapen because i jammed them playing basketball
hair reaffirms my masculinity

>I can’t even tan properly.
No shit, you're wearing a fucking woollen coat 24/7. Being overly hairy isn't masculine and no girls like that.

IT'S ME, MOTHERFUCKING BIG BODY

just do really heavy bicep curls with bad form. thats the best forearm ex Ive ever seen.

>I can’t even tan

nigga hows the sun gonna get through that hair

All you need are some bone implants and you're all set, user. That'll be $100,000 and 10 years off your life. :)