We're all gonna make it

I know this seem like a "black pill" (Tf is that) but it honestly gives me hope with lifting.

Attached: uWq0x7c.jpg.png (1124x1130, 850K)

Other urls found in this thread:

studyfinds.org/unattractive-men-dating-material-study/
reis.cis.es/REIS/PDF/REIS_159_07_ENGLISH1499424514902.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29390018
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men
nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html?pagewanted=1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3134531/
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/meet-catch-and-keep/201801/is-love-first-sight-real
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565
psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-15801-011?doi=1
elitedaily.com/women/intelligent-women-likely-single/678309
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he didnt get the girls from lifting, its his big frame and facial aesthetic you retard. lol if u think ull look like that
google ''gymcelling is cope'' and go to images, theres ur blackpill.

90% of gymcels could still get laid.

This

The image is photoshopped anyways. No woman would appreciate being looked down upon

>No woman would appreciate being looked down upon

Women are masochists. Press X to doubt

you can be a rapist or murderer and women wouldn't care as long as you were hot enough

The only real truth in here
Kek wanna know how I know you’re a virgin

Thans brah.

Literally back in high school I was incel tier
>5'5
>DYEL (Still am but working on it)
>Round head/ no jawline
>No social skills

I still got laid when I was 16. IRL women don't obsess as much over genetics as men do.

I am indeed a virgin but that you judge me is despicable.

kys

>women wont appreciate being looked down upon
Huehue I have some exes that would disagree with you
>point and laugh at the virgin söylent

>I am indeed a virgin
lel stay mad faggot

Attached: ifn0y3R.jpg (300x169, 7K)

Attached: 1559648699012.jpg (1332x1200, 155K)

It should be forbidden to come from Jow Forums to Jow Forums

Yeah man, the biggest manwhores I knew were all on the shorter side. Granted I’m tall and didn’t start getting laid until I began lifting and was incelish throughout highschool but you get the point
Pic related

Attached: FD408454-096D-487F-85BB-AEC735A848CB.jpg (600x700, 29K)

Post body

cringe. trying too hard

Mirin those arms

Classic incel response. Have sex

Attached: D0303D0E-844E-49B7-AFC1-C69ED6D04987.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

This board should stop being gay

Attached: v6lrxnw.png (1438x1278, 707K)

Does anyone have the Trained/Untrained Chad/Incel OC art?

being big isn't everything

oh fuck

Attached: AB422C49-823E-4BDE-B23D-5013397FF5AC.jpg (640x640, 66K)

>exes

windows cuck spotted

I don't understand how this image is meant to be a blackpill in the first place. The only reason you'd consider it a blackpill is if you hold women to a higher standard than men and expect them to not want to fuck hot dudes just because they're bad people.

why would this be a blackpill? it just shows that a fit guy causes a better first impression

>No woman would appreciate being looked down upon
ROFL

Attached: FF3D37F0-5898-43AA-8E28-6B24505A42D0.jpg (220x325, 30K)

>The image is photoshopped anyways. No woman would appreciate being looked down upon

basically this

dude in picture has amazing facial aesthetics - he'd be getting laid with or without that body. Secondly he has frame - which is what makes his physique.

Basically in this order

>height
minimum 6"0 required to meet this, this is a must have. 5"10 minimum if you are willing to wear lifts.
>face
strong jawline (no recessive jaw) extremely important.
>frame
must have wide shoulders/clavicles

If you have all three you win as a male. If you have 2/3 you are hindered but have a chance, if you have 1/3 you are extremely hindered but might be able to pull some puss, if you have 0/3 you are completely fucked no matter how hard you workout in the gym.

The only time gym will save you at all is if you possess (in my opinion) at least 2/3 (one of them has to be height) Anything less and you are fucked.

>b-but muh muscle insertions
insertions wont matter too much if you have wide clavicles unless you are competing in bodybuilding.

BTFO LMAO

>do tinder
>75% of girls are fat

this is a "redpill" for people who want to attract women with just their looks or just get massive thoties
if you work on your personality you can boost your appeal, though it won't always be sexual appeal
a good personality, taste in clothes, and a trained body are good to have
you might argue against this, but it obviously shouldn't apply to absolute genetic dead ends, just average guys

M'anal

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>girls make fun of dudes who start with hey or hows it going
>they literally do the same fucking thing

Minja means a vagina.

And your mom means my fuckhole

Moot finally made it lol

His face is average though and his haircut is stupid what makes his face look worse

>live in america
>75% of girls are fat

Pretty much true for all of the western world at this point

cope

I live in Eastern Europe tard boy

>subhuman spotted
No wonder you are so mad at white people

Hooked up with a girl earlier

Was fun and kind of fulfilling. But man do I just want a gf. I'm such a romantic, I catch feels from just cuddling. It hurts to know this chick is just gonna move on to other guys even though I know and knew going into it she's a megaslut

That doesn't help that my insecurities are raging and i cant help but think I'm ugly or unattractive
despite the fact she was calling me hot, cute, calling me daddy

Do/should I need to fix my fucked up mental state before I get a gf? how would i even do that

Attached: 20190616_083029.jpg (1080x2220, 432K)

makeup and photo filters are the main cause of the hypergamy today.

you have to keep your standards and should stop fucking megasluts.
of course she made you unhapppy in the long run.
screen your girls better and work on your game in public. slutchasing online doesnt fit your personality. act accordingly

It's the classic "x traits (in this case muscles) on a sexy guy are sexy".

Is he a Chad?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that attitude (not being a sperg) is equal to or more important than height frame. As a dyel, long haired 5.9 skate faggot who had bags of confidence, I got laid loads. Being a self aware, self improving type who lost his social confidence, not so much.
t. Boomer fag

>having a bio on tinder
cringe

My fucking sides

Roastie Toastie feeling sad
Can’t get no more dick from Chad
No beta will pay her rent
For Roastie Toastie’s snatch is spent

Hit the wall at lightning speed
Thinking you had what you need
Coke and wine and BBC
But Roastie Toastie couldn’t see

Now you look three times your age
Filled with Roastie Toastie rage
Spamming “incel” on the net
Thinking that is how you’ll get

Meaning that you never had
Getting double drilled by Chad
Roastie Toastie feeling sad
Shoulda listened to your dad

Roastie Toastie is a whore
Food for cock is what she's for
Dick and balls she swallowed whole
Nothing more than a big hole

'Men are jerks' is what she thinks
Roastie toastie twat sure stinks
Passed around like a damn sock
'Cause Roastie Toastie dream is cock

She had goals and even dreams
But all that died in her late teens
Now she's old and salt ensues
Blaming men is her excuse

Attached: oSKQ2.png (360x259, 131K)

Chances are that you're not a tall handsome guy with amazing athletic genes and a square masculine face though

It's not just the gym, it's the whole package. This guy will always be bigger and handsomer than 99% of people here.

Just do your thing without constantly trying to emulate other idiots

Would be alpha as fuck if he finished the bio after the first smiley, the fact that he keeps going makes it a bit tryhard and cringy

Gets me everytime kek

People are visceral first. Anyone who tells you personality matters is a faggot. Looks and muscle mass matter even more to women then they do to men.

>dad bod, s-o-y bodies are for faggots, low status males
>if you're into "hookup culture", you do not have an excuse

No one respects weak looking men, no one. Aesthetics and muscle mass on a man go hand and hand.

Attached: 1555356115645.jpg (1024x990, 161K)

Trying way too hard to be the next meme screenshot on Jow Forums

>knows she is a slut
>knows he will catch feelings
>knows it won’t end well
>keeps going for that type of girl
Dude, find a gf from anywhere but tinder and have a relationship if that’s what you want, if you keep making choices that are not aligned with what you want you will keep getting undesirable outcomes

jesus dude
at least pretend for the sake of your argument
this is like white knighting but without any kind of perceived potential puss
jfc

Attached: Char.jpg (500x331, 31K)

>Study: Unattractive Men Not Viewed As ‘Dating Material,’ No Matter How Great Their Personality
studyfinds.org/unattractive-men-dating-material-study/

>How Important is Physical Attractiveness in the Marriage Market? (tl;dr very)
reis.cis.es/REIS/PDF/REIS_159_07_ENGLISH1499424514902.pdf

>Attractive people associated with all positive personality traits
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29390018

>Height is extremely important
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men

>Your face heavily affects your entire life
nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html?pagewanted=1

>Why don't smart teens have sex? (study with 1k+ people)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3134531/

>Strong Inverse Association Between Height and Suicide
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373

>Love at first sight is real
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/meet-catch-and-keep/201801/is-love-first-sight-real

>On tinder bottom 80% of men compete for the bottom 22% of women, top 78% of women compete for the top 20% of men
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

>Women care about face much more than body
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565

>It takes 13ms for people to differentiate attractive faces from unattractive faces
psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-15801-011?doi=1

>Smarter women more likely to be single
elitedaily.com/women/intelligent-women-likely-single/678309

man this is terrible.. I thought I could make it if I lift hard but it all really is pointless, isn't it?

That's like saying 'killing ragheads with an apache is tryhard'. They're still dead. He still got posted on Jow Forums.

I am 80% sure this is just bait.

no it isnt.
I lifted and got laid.

Statues like this were made because these cultures were run by flaming homos.

Still feels good getting a hey or hi cause it lowers the bar for your first message. Normally we need to drag our balls through glass coming up with a witty intro based on their largely generic profiles

>moroccan in portugal
Yikes

you were capable of getting laid beforehand... those without the face height and frame to make it will be abandoned

Biggest man whore I know is 5'7" and has a count in the hundreds. He started seriously lifting awhile after knowing him and tried to fuck randos less. Something about it being boring so now he has a FWB.

This is why online dating is terrible for the vast majority of men. Looks matter much more online. If ur average/below average you’re better off risking castration by the #metoo police by approaching women in real life

sublime bait

Mano os homens em média aqui têm 173, as mulheres 160.
Ela cá é muito alta.

you name literally means pussy

underrated post

this is wrong and gaypilled

best post by far

me fockin' minge m8

no way people are this insecure jesus

Attached: BE58F47C-C799-44E2-8185-4A922376EB0A.jpg (600x856, 93K)

If you're not fulfilled sexually and spend your time debating why that is on Jow Forums instead of trying new stuff irl, you're cucking yourself.

>Your face heavily affects your entire life

holy fucking shit, makes me so happy to read this, thanks user i needed this

Kek

The whole 80/20 thing seems like a blackpill. But then you look around and see what you're competing against

OP Here
(I'm also )

I did not intend for this thread to blow up.

God what's the point of the defeatist mindset of "no I don't even have a chance". Seriously bruhs. How tf do you think ugly people have survived for thousands of years? Literally everyone has sex! Just work on yourself.

>But I'm too short/unattractive/a social retard

Damn bro that sucks. Just because you're all of those things doesn't mean you can't lift/work on your career/at least learn some social skills.

Getting laid ain't hard or some special secret. Also keep in mind that if you're insecure about yourself, or are too self-deprecating, women will most definitely find you unattractive.

OWN YOUR SHIT! You all can make it. And plus sex isn't even that great, after the first few times. I got more enjoyment going to senior prom with my gf and holding her tight and slow dancing to music than blasting her asshole.

She wants that BIC (BIG IBERIAN COCK)

This has to be bait...

Fags like you deserve death by basedbeans

Attached: C0701A8D-99AF-48E9-AB26-0438F4B2E880.jpg (1000x750, 134K)

Yeah that was like the biggest manwhore I new. Dude was a 5’7” jew with a count in the hundreds (he lost count). He just had amazing game. Moved to Israel to join their army (I know I know) because his inspiration was archer. Dude just got his first serious gf in years after fucking so many randoms. He helped me break out of incel though. Good guy. First genuinely good jew I’ve ever met actually.

TOPKEK this happens to me also, only cows contacted me when I used to have dating apps, no actual hot girls, wtf are you talking about "hope" for, if you want hope to hook up with a digusting looking cow or a mediocre looking slim girl then you don't have to workout at all you imbecile

No, only brainlets would arrive at that conclusion. Body is still a huge factor and most aspects that define "attractive" vs "unattractive" faces are under your control. An ugly face with perfect skin, hair, teeth, facial hair and a great body beats out a perfect face with terrible grooming and shit skin every time.

It’s reality. But then you realize to break out of that 80% all you need to do it not wear cargo shorts with white new balance shoes and a Nintendo graphic t shirts and take care of your body.

kek

Go for her but keep looking for real luv

Having a hoe will cure your insecurities

Attached: Dog.jpg (640x686, 89K)

Post body

samefag

kek
roasties BTFO

Yeah man, I hate to break it to you but I've seen some shit that would straighten your pubes.

If you're hot enough, girls will put up with almost anything. It's almost pathetic. I've seen guys throw girls phones into the pool "as a joke" and she just laughs it off because "OMG Chad you're such an asshole tee-hee"

It's the female equivalent of those beta orbiters that you see around hot chicks.

Anyone got the one that says hes a pedophile and girls still match with him