Poll results from 470 women

How does Jow Forums feel about 7 being the most desireable body type for the majority of women?

What is even the point?

Attached: oIiaqg6.jpg (1732x1316, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SampleSize/comments/52w3ne/results_whats_your_ideal_male_body_type/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why the fuck are you obsessed with what women think? if you want to look good to women, go for that.

>random 'poll' no source
>291%
ok

Makes me feel good. I can stay natty, go for comfy training and eating and still get the most desirable physique.

You don't understand how to use graph data at all if thats the answer you reached

>no source
>over 250%
Even if that was true (it isn't), you don't ask people what they think, you look at what they do. In that case you should look at what body type gets more dates on tinder or some shit like that

reddit.com/r/SampleSize/comments/52w3ne/results_whats_your_ideal_male_body_type/

Results are actually from 413 my bad

Attached: bucko.jpg (655x1107, 142K)

any woman who prefers 7 over 4 is a delusional insecure woman because they can't get anything better

kek imagine be a roid monkey and having the same sex appeal than a hambeast.

Really wondering about the 2.2% that picked 10...

Attached: based koreans.jpg (800x1440, 101K)

4 and 7 both look good. It's just personal preference wether you like it a bit more bear mode or lean mode.

Yeah, because 413 "women" on reddit are a good reliable sample. Fuck off. You don't even know if they're really women

I won't even look to the poll itself because I can already know it's bullshit, but come on. Even the introduction prior to the poll is horrible. They're unconsciously projecting their bias and convincing people to look for the socially accepted response (which, in reddit, will always go to body positivity shit)

That's not it at all dude. Look at the results. This isn't body positivity, fatties clearly got rejected.

The results pretty much say women like men who work out the most, the only thing they don't like is absolute roiders.

You could say that but we are talking about polls on women's subreddits and it's unlikely that trolls if any would have a real effect on the results

You can also take this with a grain of salt and consider the fact that women of different ages prefer larger men while younger women prefer leaner men.

The poll also disproves the popularity of the dad bod which I think is interesting.

Females lie about everything. They'll say they don't like muscles, because it makes them seem more humble.

Also, #1 and #3 could be the same person.

non-otter cope

>3 vs 4
the twink get mogged by the bloat once again

Damn, look at 5's joocy thunder thighs though
N-no homo ofc haha

Women could vote on multiple bodies.
Anyone have a bf% guess for these guys?

>anonymous internet survey and the OP of the reddit thread doesn't even post where the sample was taken

4 is unironically the best body.

>Male Solipsism: The Post

r/datingadvice, r/samplesize and r/dating seem to be where the poll was posted

"everybody's somebody's fetish"

>T. Can't even look at the fucking chart saying women like muscles

He's talking about posting the results there. That's not where he took the sample.

1 is the best fuck the tards talking about 4

>plebbit

>tfw a 3
feels good, now only if women could see me naked

>currently 4 cutting back to 1
>maybe gonna not now
I honestly didnt believe my girl when she said she liked my handles, because I fucking dont. After seeing these results it kinda makes sense though. All fit women I’ve dated turn out crazy because they felt the need to compete/match my level. Constantly puts them on edge that they will be replaced if they fall off the routine for even a moment. Constantly in jealous bitch mode from random street thot and bar scag attention. I can kinda see now how all things considered it really would fuck with a girls mind.

Idk anons... Im getting laid way more with these 10 extra lbs, but I fucking hate seeing even the slightest bit of fat/skin popping out over my waist line. Literally wearing my shorts/jeans an inch higher now to hide it. I hate bd. The struggle is fucking real.

it's because they judge bodies based on how likely they perceive their ability to get into a relationship with the person

>above average physique = he gets to choose a stacy
>average physique = ooh maybe he'll give me a chance if I look past how weak he is

every girl wants a guy who can pick her up and chuck her onto the bed

Attached: 1428811032296.jpg (954x1117, 287K)

Except girls can get any body type they want, an above average physique isn't anything exclusive lmao

How do I unlock 4 mode

Being a bit more than 12 at the moment, the point is to at least get to 7

>lift
>bulk
>never cut
>keep bulking

>reddit

Attached: 1556938922567.png (861x877, 186K)

Not too bad
It seems that most women like actually attainable natural physiques rather than roid niggers. That is if this chart is even reliable at all

Fuck you OP suck my dick

Feel like there needs to be another option, 3 but slightly bigger. Like 1 but not as lean.

Fatty cope

Literally what I’m going for. Skinny as fuck with small amount of muscle. Please send food, I’m so hungry

Daddymode - best mode

Attached: 788f2dfc-717a-4b76-9d21-1caf702bbbd8-m.jpg (400x432, 17K)

Girls can't actually get any body type they want. They want a guy whos good looking and had an optimal body. A guy who's a chad and had a good body can get Uber rich women and even fuck famous girls.
Good looking jacked chads almost don't exist because chads never felt the need to improve

>bodybuilder barely liked more than the obeast
Kek. Gymcels on suicide watch

Number 6 reporting in! Where are these 12 percent of women at?

Feeders and fetishists. More common than you think.

Tell me how do i go Nr.4 mode?

>post yfw your body type floats between all the body types that girls like the most and you're still a virgin

Attached: 1545346717529.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

>post tfw you're not actually a virgin and don't give a shit what women think of your body

Attached: 1541909191705.png (1000x1000, 177K)

I am not doing anything for hoes

Is there a name for #7 where you have slightly built and defined arms/chest but no visible abs?

Average.

>wanting reddit wahmyn

yikes

Attached: 1449242832558.jpg (203x203, 6K)