Do you ever get massaged to relieve muscle soreness? If so how's that usually like?

Do you ever get massaged to relieve muscle soreness? If so how's that usually like?

Attached: try-these-pillowzzz-asmr-pillow-roleplay-sticky-fingers-youtube-thumbnail-1.jpg (640x445, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rubmaps.ca/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Walk in
>Asian lady hands you a binder with headshots of women
>You pick the one you like and pay the $40 cover fee
>Take a shower and lay down naked
>Girl rubs your neck and back for 5 minutes
>Turns you over and does the same
>Pulls her shirt up and grabs your cock
>Jerks you off in between her tits until you cum
>Tip $60, shower and get dressed
>Walk out the side of the building to your car

if I'm paying a woman for physical contact you best believe a rusty trombone is going to be involved

Makes you wonder how many penises she's had slapped on her chest before you came in that day

I stopped going to asian parlors for massages.
Was pretty mucha front for prostitutes. They would give me a minute backrub before asking if i wanted full service. Ended up fucking a few 40 yr old asian ladies but ive stopped now because my future gf will probably give me shit about this.

i would if i didn't have so much fucking backne. also worth noting that i would ask for a dude so it would actually be done right

My goal is to make enough money one day to be able to have monthly deep tissue massages.

I get free ones at work but I don't do it because I have huge fucking lipomas on my back

how fucking poor are you?

Only a literal faggot would be thinking about cocks during a rub and tug.

Says the creep that rubs his penis on human urinals

That why you dont tell them. Theres a good chance your future gf is a cock slurping machine, she never going to tell you about it. What women say is a terrible reason to base your decisions on.

>walk in
>asian lady recognizes you because you come every weekend
>pay her
>automatically puts a pillow on the massage table
>get naked
>lay down face up with no towel
>lady takes off her shirt
>suck on titties
>stand up
>she puts condom on my weiner and starts sucking my dick
>lay her back on massage table
>alternate between jackhammer and slow thrusting
>she squeals like typical asian
>tweaks my nips
>rubs my balls
>asks me to cum
>cum and keep pumping as long as possible
>she grabs hot towel and cleans me off
>she removes pillow
>lay down face down on table
>she rubs oil into all my major muscles that arent the penis
>slaps my ass
>says thank you baby
>get dressed
>she asks how works been
>i say good, how bout all this rain
>she gives me a couple bottles of water and a big hug
>thank her and go get an ice cream

I love massage day

Its the best day

Attached: 1560296601163.png (668x1467, 1.03M)

That is the most wholesome prostitute story I've ever read

Congrats on encouraging human trafficking. Males are so damn sick. Why must they always be about sex.

It's an honest day's work.

Please show tits and pussy?

Wait you actually get to fuck the chinks at the massage parlors? How do I find places like these?

>find any massage parlor whose name is very bland or sounds like it came out of a Google translate
>watch and see how men enter the front but leave out of a side door

Deal with it roastie

It depends on the girls
There was an amp with a 50+ yr old mamasan that was barebacking anyone who wanted.
Spoiler i creampied her old pussy
Thankfully i didnt get any stds

>wamen complaining
whats new?

>why must it always be about sex
Wamen constantly dangle sex in front of men for attention and use sex as a tool to get a comfy life and a free ride for simply having a warm wet hole

You're just salty that you are too fat & ugly to get a successful man to take care of your needs, so you come to a swedish carpentry forum to anonymously shame mgtows who refuse to support your lazy ass and instead bang the cute asian masseuse every week Nsa.

It's sad.

Oh and have sex.

Attached: 1558245523219.png (757x615, 184K)

lmao shut up roastie she would be eating grilled crickets and working 16 hours a day in a factory in China if she wasn't rubbing my dick

>There was an amp with a 50+ yr old mamasan that was barebacking anyone who wanted.
based

yikes! have sex

Based

rubmaps.com
I'm still too much of a pussy to go to one of these places for fear of getting krafted.

How common are these parlors?

There are like 100 in Toronto

How do you find them

rubmaps.ca/

Ayy thanks bro

yeah I'm thinking based

Truly like a Norman Rockwell painting

Every weekend? That's a lot of spending.
Are you as famous as Robert Kraft? Why would anyone care if you got a handjob? It's always a good idea to be cautious but the chances of it being a sting are low.

imagine RolePlaying as female on Jow Forums for (you)s
why is it when men can just get sex like a commodity women go ballistic mad shit. WTF?
I just want to fuck skanks you bitch. imagine the amount of psychopaths that weren't created because incels finally defected and chose to pay for pussy.
face it sluts are saving the world prudes and roasties like you are ruining it. have fun being a "strong working women"

am i suppose to pay for a fucking membership to rubmaps?

Males are so pathetic!
Taking advantage of these poor girls and RAPING them. You have no shame. You should be out there trying to get a gf and having sex in a relationship.

Usasexguide is free

I meant having my life ruined by getting arrested. I'd like to remain a nobody.

Naw just look at how many reviews there are which indicates popularity and success rate.

Attached: asianblepharoplasty1aa.jpg (652x444, 125K)

>sleeping off a hangover with a bluewhisper video

Attached: 608.jpg (405x540, 95K)

>Oh and have sex.

Attached: 1555249075247.png (1000x1000, 996K)

See, I know you're a roastie because you believe everything the media tells you like a brainless slave. Just an FYI, it's very very rarely trafficking. When there's a bust, the media will always call it trafficking because it increases clicks/views and interest in the story. But very rarely is there ever a trafficking charge. Don't you think it's strange how nothing is ever called "prostitution" anymore and every case, according to the media, is now "trafficking?"

Get a labiaplasty.

Attached: behind_this_post2.jpg (491x491, 68K)

i'm a grad student