Achievement thread

Let's make a happy thread.
> What have you achieved in the last year?
> Anything you are proud of. Does not matter how big or small it is.

Attached: 3595_wMmTjZAN.png (600x600, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Managing to hold i job i actually enjoy somewhat

Oh hello there user, we've talked about kittens a few hours ago, how are you feeling, I suggest not going out, it seems cold and dangerous at this time of night, especially don't trust strangers, I understand you don't like walking in the daytime to not meet people but the people you meet around at night might not be good.
Please be careful and stay safe
Kanon

I have given up on trying. At least I'm kind of admitting that now, bit by bit. Does that count as "happy"?
That's not me, user.

Attached: Wrongs Righted.png (1036x866, 1.63M)

Was on disability with psychosis cos I tried to kill myself. About a month ago I cancelled my benefit and took up part time work. It is going well don't think I'll be back on disability or killing myself anytime soon.
Thinking back on it I'm like 'how the fuck did I survive that'
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I

Oh so you aren't the user using that avatar, sorry

I stopped comparing myself to others and started comparing them to me. My confidence and pride in myself has shot up, and it makes me extremely happy to look in the mirror every morning and just smile because this cute mf is just there.

Managed to get into a biomedical degree despite doing absolute horseshit with my last year of high school, tryna use it as a bride to a postgrad med degree so I can develop and implant cybernetics

OP, your happiness can end in a flash.

Attached: You're Too Fragile.png (480x300, 163K)

sure. Like everyone else's. Do we really have to care about that every time?
Just look around before crossing the fucking road. Not hard.

Careful with those opinions, user.

Attached: Happy People Are Sick.png (1068x866, 1.76M)

have you just tried to photoshop bully me over an anime like web avatar made by some weird site?

You guys are really strange. Go to sleep instead.

You forgot to change the color of the eyebrows, faggot.

Attached: Optics.png (600x600, 300K)

I lost 240k in crypto at 23 years old and still don't want to kill myself so I guess that's nice

I held a job for a straight year and got a car

be my lover

What's the most outrageous thing you'd be willing to for for me?

Attached: Better That Nothing.png (600x600, 240K)

I would enlist in the army to save europe again when the commies inevitably take it over and bring you back as a war bride

That's admirable. What if the R*ssians "liberated" me first? Would you still want me then?

Yea
I don't have any particular grudge against the russians as it is but I'll probably end up shooting at them at some point in my life anyway
If they do invade, do us both a favor and run west ok? I'll meet you in the middle

I probably wouldn't manage. They'd be attacking from two sides and there's only a very small gap to escape through.

Attached: map-suwalki-gap-1.jpg (800x660, 140K)

I began attending a prestigious law school. Down hill since then

> What have you achieved in the last year?
No.
> Anything you are proud of. Does not matter how big or small it is.
No.

I believe in you
if nothing else you'd probably want to avoid the kgb, those guys are really good at controlling peoples minds

I know. Our whole nation is silent and reserved as a result of their legacy.

Oh hey Ivan, when you invade us, promise not to rape me, okay?

Attached: Light.png (600x600, 220K)

Well I got into the best college of my country in a place where you gotta do a test to get in, so theres that.

Wait..... HE'S ALIVE? Where is he? I've got to kick his ass for making me think that he killed himself over 2 months ago.