Are some of you genetic elite (brad and up)? How do you feel in the every day life around normies,driving in the bus...

Are some of you genetic elite (brad and up)? How do you feel in the every day life around normies,driving in the bus, workplace etc?

Attached: 1544960141222.jpg (1401x3004, 725K)

>Are some of you genetic elite (brad and up)? How do you feel in the every day life around normies,driving in the bus, workplace etc?

SUPERIOR.

I'm just a Brad looking for my Chad.

rate me, i'm 20

Attached: Screenshot_29.png (1471x1466, 2.53M)

I have a conflict inside me if I should be humble, thankful and not look other s with pitty, or maybe the opposite

I would be a brad if I wasn't a manlet

How tall?

>6'4, good frame, naturally atheltic, good hair and beard, 5-7 face
>high IQ, phd candidate
>khhv because dont talk to women and avoid conversation if they try to talk to me
normie tier i guess

You look like 35, you.have shit genetics. Drink collagen you old man

You look like you're 40 lmao

You can be humble but not be blind. If you are lucky enough to Brad/Chad then enjoy it. You donĀ“t have to pity them. Just enjoy that you are not them.

If I let my ego in, I am a Chadlet, If I am humble I am Brad.

If Chad is above Brad, who is Dad?

he would probably look early 20s if he shaved lol, sometimes a beard adds like 10-15 years

Yep,

At least a 8/10 face
185 cm
Athletic frame
High iq

Pic related this girl asked me out and we banged on 3rd date, hot girls asking you out doesnt happen if you arent at least an 8

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-16-16-52-07.png (1440x2880, 2.43M)

Personality is easily the top factor, I used to slay when I had long hair and actively persued women
I'm more handsome with it shorter but now I'm in a relationship so I'm not out looking to fuck, as a result I get less interest

Being model tier will ofc get you offers but the dude with a dominant and fun personality will kill it time and again
If you wanna fuck a girl walk up and tell her, the worst that can happen is she says no, and if she wants a bunch of bullshit before fucking 9 times out of ten she's a frigid bitch if you ever unlock her.

If you want to fuck look for a goer

You're probably ugly

She's not hot at all. She's a 6 at best which means you're atleast 2 pts above her so you're right. You're a chad

sub-6 becky femoid

T-thanks

Cope

I feel like those that don't strive to improve themselves are wasting their lives. In regards to being in public, I have utmost confidence in myself because I've worked hard to be where I be and deserve to feel glorious for it.

I can be a cheeky cunt to women and they love it.

how so? even when i was a fat fuck girls would try to talk to me throughout lecture, on the way to/from class, coworkers, etc. no matter how ugly or hot she is i usually just ignore them and act like i didnt hear or turn away, look at the ground, and walk away like the virgin meme kek. There is only one girl ive really wanted as she was qt and smart but due to my indecision and shit social skills she is gone. I cant really talk to strangers at all, especially women. i avoid hanging out with my friends if there is a chance a random will be there

5-6/10 aka ugly

you can be 5-6/10 and still be attractive. Not to look at necessarily, but personality can go a long way.

What's the story behind the original chad model? Like who made it?

Chad made it, cos he can!

>Pic related this girl asked me out and we banged on 3rd date, hot girls asking you out doesnt happen if you arent at least an 8

Lmao at having to take girls on dates to get a bang. Absolute cope tier.

Meanwhile for chads it's like ordering pizzas. Swipe right, 3 lines of convo, girl comes straight over to your place and you smash.

Ugly

6'3 25 y/o

r8 me
i feel above normie but below brad

Attached: IMG-20190612-WA0037.jpg (591x1280, 121K)

Arab/10

i'm brad (look like the football boy) but i don't think im better than anyone

Attached: 1551660222015.jpg (512x512, 77K)

rate me pls

Attached: obesity.jpg (480x640, 90K)

6'6" 230 10%, 26" bideltoid, 7.5"x5.75", 6/10 PSL (rated), did modeling as a teen
>tfw still KHHV in mid 20s due to autism+beautiful combo, feels supreme mang

Also, I get IOIs everywhere I go. The only time I feel Bad is when some 6'9" skeleton lanklet heightmogs me

Is calling myself a 7/10 diluted?

Attached: DF271B03-6C2D-4900-A3F6-58EFC2C7133E.jpg (1776x2691, 696K)

the hair makes you drop down to 6/10, and the mistaking deluded for diluted makes you drop to 2/10.

Attached: 1548389002983.jpg (401x372, 24K)

lmao 3rd date

>2
It's 4, user. 4 scoops.

> things I have read about but never experienced but I know better than anyone how it's usually going down

the post

Me on the bottom :)

you aren't Arab aren't you? you look like a mutt

When I'm out eating and I see a normie or below it really puts me off my food to a point I feel like I'm going to vomit.

Grow up

I bet the most angry guy would be the incel wearing the tie if he saw this. He should definitely be swapped with the onions-faced center normie.

when you fell like nothing is fair and nothing matters remember that girls hit wall at 35-45 and guys hit wall at 50-80
yeah you can look good with 80 years if u have chad genetics and healthy lifestyle

everyone here is a mix of a couple of them
i have a 6-8 face (depending on the person), good frame, athletic, high iq, high test, naturally above average muscle mass but im a manlet, high inhibition, socially crippled, neuro-atypical, very insecure and my presence is probably just submissive

I'm fairly attractive (8/10 or so), 6 feet but high inhibition and generally not very confident in some ways.

What does that make me?

High T Arab, you should have little problem slaying

I can't see her face

slayer phenotype

Brad is just a looksmaxxed gymmaxxed normie, change my mind

Shit thread and u r a fag

Attached: OYuCw_d.jpg (640x644, 29K)

As a chad i dont prioritze sex like a virgin i had shit to do the 1st and 2nd dates the next day

What am I.

Attached: 1506A836-12C5-4A38-A26E-79908369F57B.jpg (2320x3088, 1.42M)

You guys need to grow up

you look alpha but u also look like a jew

too old to post here, pops
don't you have a lawn to mow?

Attached: 1543981166295.jpg (764x788, 126K)

An idiot sandwich

Attached: 20190616_105300.jpg (2320x3088, 2.67M)

Average. Also psychopathic and have autistic tendencies.

brutal canthal tilt

I'm a Brad, in my towards becoming a Lad

Cope this dude got dat jaw which is u dont have

A fucking slob, clean your room

ironically im a 5th generation arab" with no actual arabic genetics on my dads side, african-iranian roots and im half british

Ethnic bond villain tier

I was going for bodyguard but thats cool too

Wear less vnecks fag

ryan gosling

I made that image in the OP btw