Is there a correlation between milk and estrogen?

Does drinking milk increase estrogen? Asking because I heard something about this a while ago. V*gans not allowed in this thread by the way.

Attached: milk truck just arrive.jpg (1200x1800, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160803124441.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If vegans aren't allowed you're not going to see anything about milk increasing estrogen

The only thing it increases is your Gainstrogen

No

Yes

Your estrogen would only increase if you have shit tier beta male genes. If you have chad warrior genes your test will rise.

If it's American milk yes
If it's milk from anywhere else no

Proofs pls :-D

>this
When I traveled to the US (Canadian) I remember pouring some milk into my cereal and noticing how pus yellow and gross it looked/ tasted how the fuck do you guys drink that nasty shit, let alone a gallon of it

Bruh I'm Canadian. Now that Canada allows stores to sell US milk, can I buy that shit and make more gainz

Not that guy but you'll probably get zero gainz + cancer because of that shit

RESULTS:
After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men. Urine concentrations of E1, estradiol, estriol and pregnanediol significantly increased in all adults and children. In four out of five women, ovulation occurred during the milk intake, and the timing of ovulation was similar among the three menstrual cycles.

I'll take things that never fucking happened. I've had milk in both Canada and US. They taste the same you low iq brainlet. Yours comes in bags though to better replicate the act of draining the semen out of testicles because canadians are a bunch of fags.

>Yours come in bags,
stop lying about shit cunt yes you can buy bagged shit but it’s uncommon and we mostly sell it in jugs and cartons, and no if you actually drank Canadian milk you’d notice a big difference both in how it looks and tastes, YOU clearly don’t know shit and want to be an annoying cunt, get fucked

farmers pump cows (female) full of estrogen to maximise milk production. What do you think, user?

based. Pasteurized milk from cows pumped full of estrogen is probably worse than onions.

Australian milk is top tier

onions*

why does s. o. y. auto correct to onions on this board?

I once drank milk in slowenia and it tasted like chemical shit

T. Austrian

Yeah tell me that when you give me the milk of an aussie woman mate
lmao fucking newfag

Source that’s bullshit

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

there is at least one other study on mice that didn't find elevated estrogen after milk ingestion since much of it is broken down during digestion
sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160803124441.htm

but if you're paranoid about estrogen intake then you probably don't want to do gomad or shit like that cause milk from pregnant cows does contain it

good thing progesterone is anabolic af

ITT triggered leafs

onions

It doesn't give you tits if that's what you think. Drugs are what give you gyno.

t. almost got gyno from antidepressants

>almost
how does that work?
did it reverse by itself?