Reminder, 5'11 is the cut off

Lol @ height cope. No amount of lifting can make up for being under 6ft. Now, if you're taller you should lift for women because it will help
T.lifting for 5 years ONLY to get btfod for my height

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-16-00-25-50.png (720x1280, 99K)

Why does fit think that lifting actually helps?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-16-00-26-20.png (720x1280, 99K)

how long it takes for you to match people ? im too impatient and delete tinder if i dont match with anybody within the first hours

>using tinder in a mobile browser
>paying for boost like a faggot
>all that shit in the status bar
>low battery
>mindset with all this incel looksmax shit
You deserve nothing and I hope you get less

If you’re charismatic and fit then girls don’t care, it’s the autistic buff Manlets that wonder why girls don’t like their mooscles

Take pictures where you don't have a fucking phone next to your face already

Because I was born with bad genetics? Yeah I agree

Cope morbidly obese faggot, we should support other bros searching for pussy regardless of how retarded they are

>calls himself short in his bio
you unironically seem like the type of person to shill face height frame and think you'll never be able to get girls and it's all god's fault

manlets have been, and will still, get infinitely more pussy than you ever will

You are fucking pathetic lmao

I am a Manlet you fucking idiot. And it's my parents fault

i dont get this, you brought up your own insecurity in the first message. whats wrong with you?

The fuck are you on about? I'm not OP and I don't use tinder
You are a mentally ill retard blaming his own shortcomings on things that are out of his control.
>morbidly obese
Yeah that was a real good one fuckhead, did you bang my mom last night too?

Jow Forums's height cutoff: 5'11"
Internet's height cutoff: 5'8"
IRL height cutoff: depends on the girl, stop acting like online dating thots represent reality. They're mentally ill whores, that's why they're online dating.
I'm 5'9" and I've never had any issues with women, one of my ex's was 6'2".
The truth is if you are at least taller than the girl in heels, she'll never have a problem with it. if you're 5'6", find a girl that's 5'-5'3".

That's literally the truth,except you're calling me mentally ill for acknowledging it. You're a retard.

Based. Any other 6' manlets itt?

>tfw 5'10 but 5'11 with shoes on
feels good man. thinking about getting new boots and nice inserts to bump it up to 6'1

Attached: 1531169436378.jpg (1000x712, 73K)

depends on your area, sometimes 1 min sometimes more than 1 hour.

t. deleted and made a new account several times

present

another fucking incel thread. jesus fucking christ, i wish incels.me never got shut down

>please excuse my inadequacies mlady
5'11 is literally above average and nobody would call you short if your autistic ass didnt bring it up

imagine letting your height detract from your confidence

never gonna make it, period

the smartest people realize what they lack and they deal with it accordingly. If you're 5'10" you can still make it. If you're 5'6" you can still make it. Stop letting your height hold you back, that's not what this is all about.

Attached: 1557115313267.jpg (450x800, 52K)

but short girls despise short guys, i've only seen girls that are 5'-5'3" with 6 foot and over

Yes so tell a 700lbs girl that she'll date a chad. It's just her confidence bro. Fucking idiot

Based.

I’ve been 5’11” since I was 13 and I have never had problems getting girls.

/thread

Lol @ women sparing my feelings

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-16-02-32-12.png (720x1280, 197K)

What app is that

This board has gone to shit
Sage this thread

Tagged
Actually, I might not be as fucked as I thought

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-16-02-35-59.png (720x1280, 135K)

why do people actually talk like this you fucking weirdo.

Just smash.

Weight is a choice
Genetics can help or hurt but you at the end of the day you have no ability to change it and the only things worthwile people will judge you by are the things you can and have changed for better or worse

I feel like this is ironic like it came from a
>dubs decides what i respond
But its not even funny just autistic

is this bait? why are you saying this

I'm an incel man.

No they don't, but they dislike insecure cunts so there you go.

so why are you telling her that right after she calls you attractive and sperging about how women are only attracted to the top 20% of men? you're buying into that shit way too much if that's your first reaction. date/fuck her, and if it doesn't work out move onto the next one

*mentalcel

Definetly. He's just fucking with us at this point.

Beginning to think this is some bizarre fetish
Nobody can be naturally this retarded

Ever think it's your overwhelming insecurity?

So many guys lie about their height that girls think I'm 6'2 (I'm 6'0). All of my friends try and claim they are 5'11 or 6'0 and I don't know how to break it to them.

la goblina de las americanas
shes just as insecure as you're pretending to be
>3% battery power
>no foresight / responsibility
NGMI

Attached: 6655774545345.jpg (204x248, 6K)

OP BTFO.

Who cares what women thinks?

cringe

Height doesn't matter.

I downloaded tinder last August slept with 7 tinderchicks within the first month, after that I matched this 8/10 qt that was a dancer. Instead of fucking and dumping her I fell in love and took her virginity. All while being dyel for fit standards and being 5'6"

So short guys stop using your height as excuse, most girls will say they prefer tall guys but as usual girls don't know what they want

very profound cringe jesus

Post body

No shit

Like I said it is nothing special

Attached: Snapchat-1631811173.jpg (1592x3217, 848K)

LOL

nice delts

Post body

Post face

What's your tinder bio / profile picture like?

I heard to never upload a shirtless pic but not sure if it's true.
Also i'm not sure if should mention academia and lifting and other interests if I'm mostly looking for short term stuff at the moment.

The pictures I used on tinder are also on my Facebook and Instagram so Im afraid to post, however the first picture was a picture of me with my cat. I had a sharp jawline on that one and girls love cats so that was a good one. My second was a shirtless picture from the back of me walking with my surfboard. I don't know what it was but it made me look much bigger than I am.

Third was picture of me with a (guy) friend cuddling it was just a funny picture so I used it as well, fourth picture was me shirtless with friends covered in mud after we finished a mud race.

My bio used to be :looking for a badass since I already have a good ass

This was my fifth, without the censoring ofcourse

Attached: IMG_20190616_112900.jpg (1080x1075, 221K)

Im 6'2 and i lift for my wife.

hahahahahhahahahahhahaha

wtf bro, u look like 168-170 cm at most ahahahhah

Just measured I'm actually 171cm ahhahahsh

Thanks for the information. My self-worth is fucked right now cause I just got out of a long relationship. But I'm just gona take all the compliments I got during that period from her and her girlfriends and keep cutting pretty well and hopefully be back on the horse in no time.
Still I'm not good with the tinder shit. Firstly it depresses me what is out there and secondly of the rest that seem alright I only get a few matches.

Tfw 5'11.5" in the morning

Attached: 004.png (600x765, 174K)

if you are 5'11 why even ever say that? say you are 6'1, the bitches wont fucking notice. sorr3y shortfags. ywn tower over a group of cuties while they stare up at you while muttering "so tall"...

Kill yourself

Attached: 1557872956554.jpg (542x499, 84K)

>i wish incels.me never got shut down
it's incels.co now

she is literally bantering with you, you autistic little shit

Attached: fc4.jpg (540x720, 53K)

You already outed yourself as an incredibly insecure, self-pitying manchild. Only an even more insecure woman or complete psycho would find you attractive after that.

Don't worry too much you'll absolutely make it

based

>Be 5'11
>Wear shoes with orthopedic insoles due to back problem, makes me seem a tiiiiny bit taller
>Can get away with saying I'm 6ft tall
>Ask female friends to guess my height
>They all say 6'1
Reminder that women are dumb.

cringe

You are fucking cringe mate, fuck of with these gay threads.

Attached: 1560440591785.jpg (1125x1594, 1.09M)

Chill out some people like to self-sabotage. This is all a joke anyway, or at least that’s what OP tells himself to guard his ego.

you just KNOW

>low battery
Kek

I'm 5'9", it's not like that cunt's gonna take out a tape measure, as long as I'm taller than her it doesn't matter. Women can't even measure a dick accurately, let alone an entire person.
I wouldn't get serious about someone that shallow anyway.

>be 6'3 barefoot
>keep lying telling people I'm 6'4
It never fucking ends bros
NEVER
although I might actually be 6'4 wearing shoes

>6'5" barefoot
>always wear thick soles and say I'm 6'3"
>non-manlet heightlets seething

Attached: file.png (327x316, 217K)

kek'd

such scenario never happens
DELETE