Your favorite part of the female?

Your favorite part of the female?

Attached: 1541977827420.jpg (800x714, 29K)

ironically, i like almost exactly where those arrows are pointing. i really like touching them on my gf, and she seems to really like it as well.

The pengis

her personality is what does it.

the erect feminine penis

Attached: 1550425869975.jpg (2320x3088, 417K)

>my gf
what are you doing here norman

>those pubes
I dig it

the eyes and face i'd say
wanted to post crispy but don't want a ban

thighs, legs
butt and breasts
hips and tummy
face and hair

Attached: THE PRIME FEMALE BODY.jpg (650x975, 59K)

Now post the one without photoshop

did someone already say the penis? because i like the penis. every woman should have one. it's a great accessory. femanons, why haven't you acquired a penis yet?

Attached: 1542456217285.jpg (850x1200, 414K)

THE NIPPLES ARE THE BEST PART THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T SHOW THEM ON TV!

Cleavage. She doesn't have to take of her shirt or bra but if it's packed up in there and looks great I'm happy.

Attached: IMG_0736.jpg (886x1000, 823K)

her insides
nothing more incredible than feeling her warm squishy insides wrapped around your cock with a coat of semen from the last time you were there and her begging you not to leave her empty inside

I love every part of the woman, but I hate the mind that comes with it.

Based and we live in a society pilled

This gtfo annoying Norman

tfw no male minded goth gf

thighs are really underrated

The face by far. I don't understand how people can find butterfaces attractive. I don't care if the rest of her body is literally perfect, I'd rather be with a girl with a shit body and a nice face.

i want to say boobs and butt, but i think the first thing i really notice about a girl is their hair. cute hair is like a fucking magnet for my eyes

I unironically really enjoy at girls' anatomies. Like how her rib cage shifts when she breaths, watching her spine move, or imagining how her insides fit neatly into her pelvis.
Is it more or less disturbing that I'm a medfag?

Tummies and calves. Seeing a womans tummy when she is in panties is insta boner if she is skinny. And if she is wearing heels, seeing those long calves all smoothe and sexy makes me need to cum.

Inner thighs+Butte, grab both sides with both hands, grope these areas

>calves.
Oh thank god. I thought I was weird.
Anyone else like collarbones?

it's a little disturbing but I'm sure some girls like that
I'm not a medfag nor was my ex but one of my best memories was of me being as deep inside her as I could possibly be and she tells me to go deeper and touch her lungs
I know it's not medically possible but I tried man

The boiclitty
Hsbossn

The soul
Tits are nice, but the soul is the most important thing on any body.
Never forget it. Boipussi, Womanpussi, both should have souls. It's sad most don't have one.

Attached: e284d9db41da20417e73a1783f9af5a36e9d348c.jpg (600x350, 23K)

>I know it's not medically possible
Depends on which hole you use.

Attached: 839945910f5272bf771f3094eb920d6a08e9e76a4e0d666a06ffd7d046a650b2.gif (352x196, 998K)

tits obviously, best thing about them

Attached: Kate_001.jpg (1080x1440, 177K)

wrong, because chestlets can be extremely cute

nagro?

Attached: Noguh.jpg (444x449, 41K)

Well I know that if I got with a really short girl who could miraculously take my whole dick, I'd be up to her liver, so there's that.

Let's all just agree that is correct.

thighs N' ass

oreos

Attached: Serbian Aesthetic.jpg (800x1120, 504K)

she was relatively short compared to me, and she always said it felt like I was going past her belly button
what organs was I poking at in your professional medical opinion?

literally everything except for breasts and arms.

not even trying to be that guy but i like cute faces. nice eyes and smile.

Depends on how short she was and how big your pp is.

Mound of venus, hands, arms, thighs, neck, collarbone.
To be honest, the whole body is enjoyable if it's fit and tight.

she was 5'2" and my pp is 7"

Her face, of course

I'm not a medfag in the slightest and feel the same exact way. I want to start drawing muscles and organs to be honest.

ls there sauce you're withholding

If we pretend your dick went all the way in and didn't curve at all, you could probably reach he transverse colon.
Realistically, you were most likely poking her bladder or something. It's hard to really say, my area of study is mostly mechanical things like joints.

I used to think boobs until I started seeing a girl with a truly horrible pair. They're hardly any fun to play with it's that bad. So now i'm more inclined to say the tum. I love me a nice soft tum.

I'm not saying it's because I'm a medfag, I just wonder if it's weird that I'm doing work on the forces applied to your skeleton when you move, when that's so closely related. I'm gonna be doing some prosthetics stuff soon, so the only way it'd be weirder is if I had an amputee fetish.

I don't get how people can fixate on one body part; it's more about the overall effect. If pushed though, I'd say the bit that shows between thigh-highs and panties.

Is it weird or even possible for me to have a full body fetish? I'm turned on by a girl's ears, eyebrows, nose, tongue, neck, armpits, fingers, asshole, toes, vag, boobs, nipples. I just want to suck on every part of her body. A girl let me sniff her armpits twice a year ago and I still jerk off to that moment

Collar bone for some reason and a nice pair of legs

throat. I have no idea why. I dont have a choking fetish or anything female necks are just really appealing to me

>tfw no gf to let me kiss her neck

the midriff, the belly :)

those masculine tiddies tho

Hands and eyes. Particularly when the hands are caressing my face and the eyes are close and being sweet and comforting

Ayyyy there it is. I came specifically to see if anyone posted this

her brain

but if we are not being pedantic, face

Hips are the best

their warmth

Dip in the lower back, the jutting of the breasts when viewed from underneath (just the perspective no underboob necessary), underside of the chin ( for properly timed chin lifts and incedibly sensual kisses).

Attached: abstraction-white-rose.jpg (700x852, 107K)

Her personality and emotions