How do I get the vikings physique? How many mackerels a day? Can I get there doing 5x5?

How do I get the vikings physique? How many mackerels a day? Can I get there doing 5x5?

Attached: clive-standen-vikings.jpg (500x650, 93K)

What condition are you in just now?

>Can I get there doing 5x5?
No.

1m78 and 68kg but bf is a bit high I suspect

You will never be viking tier im sorry, best you can hope for is hobbit warrior

Vikings were just glorified pirates. Aim higher.

The vikings were the beginning of the greatest navy that ever existed. Her Majesty's Royal Navy

Oh and 25 years old.
I'm aiming at straight pirate, so glorified is a pretty good goal

Attached: Travis-Fimmel-Vikings-Ragnar-Lothbrok.jpg (444x571, 144K)

What did you say to me you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in gardening and have over 1 confirmed dark witch king of angmar kill

Attached: tumblr_m044sxHjET1qbm05fo1_500.jpg (500x340, 65K)

SS+GOMAD

this guy looks like he lifts 1 set every week

I bet you eat punks like for your second breakfaat

>shit talking a small man
Prepare to get center of gravity'd.

I'm drinking a quarter gallon every day more or less or full fat milk , I will increase.

I'm already past phase 3 of SS, I need more than that. I did a similar full body split for around a year and a half and gained 8 kg, I'm currently doing a PPL but I think its too much split for me atm

Prepare to get lifted up and put on the top of the fridge

Coping lanklets, post 1 6'3+ male who is ripped natty

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-13-00-24-19.png (2880x1440, 2.7M)

The thing is you dont need to lift at all to mog manlets

Attached: drmjgw3u78o11.jpg (720x540, 67K)

The average height of a historical viking was 1,73cm though. People were a lot shorter back then.

He would actually be a historically accurate Viking. Vikings weren't as tall as people like to believe. Yes they were very tall compared to English peasants. However most Vikings were about as tall as a well fed English low nobility, like a knight, 5'8". That's ofc the average, but those are raiders who expected to fight.
So yeh tall compared to the peasants they raised who were 5'2"-5'6" most of the time.
They would have been much more muscular though. 8 hour shifts rowing, training, diets high in fish.
Ontop of all that they had better hygiene.
So the image that they stole women is also very debatable. They would have looked like a good option to peasant women at times

Yeah the average viking looked like a dyel manlet but that isnt what "viking mode" means

this guy better make 10 kids minimal or give out his sperm to sperm banks

Attached: 1549412797512.gif (188x174, 476K)

yes you can do it 5x5 and you'll need to eat a gallon of mackerel a day

Farm work 6 months a year starve on a boat 1 month a year march around and rape 2 months a year rest and bulk remainder

But considering life style and nutrition of the day that shows that even then that wasn't their full genetic potential for height

Hey bros. I had a date with some brazilian girl a while back and bombed. She mentioned she likes "viking culture" and "viking music" at some point. What'd she mean by that? Never seen the show or whatever she's talking about

At least a 2.2pound mackerel a day. EVERY DAY!

Should have raped her and smashed some kids skull on a rock. Then plundered her shanty

He's the real life giga chad

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-13-00-27-00.png (2880x1440, 2.94M)

Tiny narrow skull, he needs more fWHR to be DOM

He should impregnate every white female in Europe. I bet he has 0 children and is wasting his amazing height genes.

Attached: 1549380929524.gif (268x185, 1.43M)

Body wise yes, his face looks like any average slav or EE dude

Slavs dont look like that my dude, he looks Danish af.
t. A slav

good kek

Attached: 31e479a509d95bc6b41f0ad574022afe.jpg (780x796, 95K)

I think Jow Forums gave me a severe case of body dysmorphia

I think you forgot sword and shield weighted training but otherwise sounds good, I'll try

It's her instinct to want to be taken by strong hyperborean males coming by boats, the ones who resisted the alpha Portuguese pirate now hide in the Amazon

Not sure I can find that much mackerels where I live... Will try

Just look at data.
>height
Average is 5'7 to 6' in america, that's 2/3 or 68% of all men.
>fitness
Average pull ups in america is 0.
Obesity rates are over 30% for both m/f.

Average male is pretty pathetic yes, being 1/2/3/4 you are probably in the 0.01%

There's a reaons nordics are considered the most beautiful and English lower class the ugliest. All the pretties went with the vikings.

ONE LEMBAS BREAD A DAY

>Viking tier
You do realize Vikings were just roving mobs of poor farmers, right? They weren’t a professional army

Who else is doing GOMAD? (Gallon of mackerels a day)

Are you joking? His face is then spitting image of a long Nordic horse face

I’ve literally never heard this in my life. I have heard people often say Swedish women were the hottest, but I’ve never heard such a thing about the men. The meme that I hear all the time is that Mediterranean men are the hottest (how many romantic comedies are there of American/British women finding Italian boyfriends?)

Where do you live for nordic men to be considered the most beautiful?

Oliver is openly not natty lmao

It would absolutely suck to be this guy's size - traveling would be a nightmare.

t. 6'7" user

Post body

Not that user but I find nordic men to be very beautiful.

t. mediterranean whose mother is nordic/germanic

What kind of diet do i need to have this sort of muscular physique that still has some bodyfat?

do SS. no, not Starting Strength.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

It was code for butt seggs, she wanted you to plunder her booty

He means historical ly speaking I think. There are a couple of references to it
>Additionally, compared to the rest of peoples in Europe at that time, the Norse cultures put a higher emphasis on keeping clean and tidy. Many grooming tools, such as metal toothpicks and ear spoons, have been found in archaeological digs. Viking men took extreme pride in their appearance, adorning themselves with clothes in bright colors and wearing jewelry and cloak pins that explicitly showed off their wealth. They were also said to bathe at least once a week and change their clothes regularly–too regularly, apparently, because an English cleric once accused the Viking men in the Danelaw of doing these things specifically “to undermine the virtue of married women and even seduce the daughters of nobles to be their mistresses
Good hygiene is attractive who knew?