Known as the quiet guy at work

>known as the quiet guy at work
>harassment from co-workers
>clearly angry about their verbal assaults
>IT'S JUST BANTER

when the fuck did insulting people in the workplace become acceptable

Attached: 056985378936.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Work sucks
Making fun of someone makes in fun

Stand up for yourself or everyone will keep doing it.
I do that to people at work without even concisely thinking about it
I just start making jokes about someone and everyone joins in and it then never stops
I know im being a jerk but i get laughs out of it and work sucks

Grow some thick skin, you nancy. It IS just banter. I'd love to see how you'd react to working in a shop or other similar environment.

>Grow some thick skin, you nancy. It IS just banter.
Answer his question instead of making personal attacks.

Maybe its because I'm an autist, but I never understood the logic behind "banter", it seems to me to just be a way for people to say incredibly rude things about others without facing consequences. At lunch during school people would spend several minutes making jokes about my appearance and laugh in my face, but if I got mad I was an asshole because they were "just joking". I don't fucking understand, its so obviously just a way for normies to bully people and feel superior.

I'm not here to answer rhetorical questions. Banter is a part of the workplace. Get over it. Learn to laugh at your own character flaws and throw some shots back at them.

I was the quiet guy at work that got made fun of. I grew some skin and threw the bantz back. If you're not autistic, you'll realize it's all in good fun, and they wouldn't mess with you if they didn't like you.

>If you're not autistic
Where the fuck do you think you are

Insult them back. That's banter, you pussy.

i suck at banter irl. my problem is that i'm either too mild with it, or i'm way too over the line. i don't know how to do that middle ground just breaking balls kind of banter.

Not Op, but used to work in a steel house frame factory.

In hindsight they were all filthy degenerates and had the same mentality.

When will we as men decide to stand up for ourselves as individuals?

>inb4 beta cuck
Fuck you i've done more in my life than most of you.

>they wouldn't mess with you if they didn't like you.
WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN YOU FUCKING FAGGOT THIS MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER WHY ARE NORMIES SO FUCKING DUMB

Attached: 2bc.jpg (399x388, 17K)

>WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN

They are inviting you to join in on the banter. If they didn't like you, they wouldn't be extending that invitation.

>When will we as men decide to stand up for ourselves as individuals?

You still don't get it. You don't have to stand up for yourself because they're not attacking you. If you could calm your autism for two seconds and try joining in, you'd understand what I'm telling you.

Just tell them not to.
It works on my machine.

it's only natural to weed out the weak user

It's because you project that you are a beta male through your body language.

First thing to do when someone tries to see how much will you handle is stopping them short with a serious death stare. And if he keeps pushing and you made clear that you want none of that, then it gets physical.

It is so easy, really. Most people shit their pants with the right body language. I never got physical with anybody, it always just worked.

No, that would make you seem like an aggressive autistic faggot. I worked with a guy like that when I used to work construction, and everybody hated him. No one would ever help him out, and he just left eventually. He needs to banter back. That's just how males bond. Especially in groups. I know it's hard for people with social anxiety to do stuff like that, but it's a hurdle that needs to be cleared. It makes life a lot easier.

Attached: 1533658569733.gif (487x560, 898K)

>group of workplace jocks throw banter
>I bantz back
>"fuck off faggot"

Joining le bantz lol is for unironic betacucks who would even accept getting walked over in order to fit in. A colossal meme that it is somehow a good thing for social climate.

>known as the weird guy at work
>harass co-workers

Attached: 1532548690378.png (1000x667, 715K)

How long have you been on Jow Forums? Jesus you should have grown a thick enough skin by now to handle normie tier banter.

Attached: 1435297853165.png (811x710, 542K)

just back hand strike them when they're making jokes about you next time.

OP said harassment. Which has nothing to do with banter.
>muh aggresive
I didn't say you had to kill someone at the drop of a hat. If you don't set the boundaries, someone else will.

Assuming they aren't actually harassing you and are just throwing some bantz,
>he can't handle some tame back and forth normalfag tier bantz
>posts on Jow Forums where people will tell you, in the harshest and most hurtful/offensive ways possible, what a fucking retard you are the first chance they get
Seriously, how do you handle being on this site then?

I'm willing to bet that you've never learned how to retaliate. Likely the fault of "no bullying" school policies.

It's an anonymous website for christ sake. You should know the answer.
All the andsty guys who dont speak up in reality just let it all out here. It's a hug chamber for closeted assholes

stop being a pussy pussyboy faggot

It's probably not actually harassment. OP is most likely under-socialized, and doesn't know what's going on. I used to be the same way. It's most likely just banter. Giving someone a death stare because they're joking with you makes you look like an edgy autist, and no one will like you. In most workplaces, it's important that your coworkers at least think you're ok. That way, they'll cover for you, and bend over backward to help you when you need it. It's a team effort. I would've been fired 20 times over if it weren't for coworkers helping me out, back then.

Attached: 1542839326636.jpg (446x598, 20K)

>concisely
wow retard wow

Attached: 1546955611947.jpg (382x358, 56K)

that's because you are turbo retarded and autistic, simple as that bud.
shame you'll never realize it yourself

Nope.
Normies like you are simply ego manic and shitty people who think they own the place but when someone who comes along shakes things up they actually show that pack of wolves mentality (gotta put on more insults to passively assert dominance)
Pathetic fucking zombies

>it's just banter
talk shit about them and i'll assure you they won't treat it like banter. They want to keep you under their thumb with that obvious bullshit.

you'll be the pussyboy faggot when op sticks a gun in your face faggot. Learn some goddamn respect before it's too late psycho.

I dont know man.
In my case it isnt even open verbal assault or banter but people sneakily talking shit about me behind my back thinking i dont notice.

I tought shit like that didnt happen in workshops/factories but is more of a office type thing.I fucking wish it was banter.
I mean i know im not the best or fastest at the job and am a manlet but its undeniiable that i give my all at work.

what a whiny faggot, quit being a victim and learn how to banter back

>all these ballsy brad replies
>80% chance the people saying them are also "whiny faggots" who would also do nothing

No it would be like that:
>chad:"eyy fuckhead give me the fuckin tool you dumbass"
>robot:"y-yeah here you go fag"
>Chad :"what did you say?"
>robot:"nothing" thinks "hm I better step up my bantz huhuhuh"
They do bantz, but they do it to blend in, which is stated in this thread

Why's it so hard for you to believe you're wrong about this. Pretty much everyone disagrees, and we're on the "weird loser board". Bantz aren't "ballsy". It's how men socialize in a group. I blame all the single mothers, and y'all not being around men much.

>can't handle words
lmaoing@the manchild

he won't if he would or even could he would have stood up for himself and not come here to cry like a bitch

Retard. Please go consider your life choices and maybe remove that 20 meter stick up your ass

>listen if you can't eat up all that bullshit like me you're weak
Ok

Tfw quiet guys give the best blowjobs and ride cock like crazy

You sound like a bottom I pounded off of Grindr last nigh, you like dom cock?

I can symphatize with you dude.i have been fired Manu times For beating the shit out of people after they tried le bantz. Its funny how they talk like an alpha but physically they are whiny beta bitches. If someone speaks to me without my consent they never deserved human rights anyway.

>If someone speaks to me without my consent they never deserved human rights anyway.
Please keep posting

I cant tell if your trying to make fun of me or not.

forgive your parents for screwing you up bro
the truth shall set you free

I am because you sound 12 years old attempting to be edgy but in reality any adult who thinks like that is spree-shooter material.
But your post gave me a laugh at someone being that bad at social situations.

Tfw last day of internship, think I mispell coworkers names on gift card for the coffee shop we go to, and couldn't find a big box of chocolates (favourites) so got one of the regular kind
>damn it need a good reference

>Talk shit
>the guy you talked shit to asserts his physichal dominance
> s-shooter how dare you defend yourself instead of listening to le epic bantz

Beta bitch detected

Kill or be killed.

As long as you play by the rules, it's expected to behave like competing apes to determine the local hierarchies.

You make retarded imbeciles to feel ashamed about themselves even when there's no legit reason, or they do you

Break their stuff and take a shit in their office call it banter. It's just banter bro. Fight fire with fire. Use the nuclear option. Also just leave or move away if possible.

How insecure must you be to act like this and then blame others for your own banter bs

I had a serious problem with this so I told a guy I would punch him in the face if he kept up his shit. Actual banter is fine but it becomes an excuse for blatant bullying to some people. I'm a big boy though, I don't put up with shit.

Good job user. The people who do le bantz are just betas trying to be alphas. The moment you get assertive they become cowardly rats And get all defensive.

"banter" is purely a way of expressing social hierarchies. If you are lower then you will take a lot of mean spirited shit, and anything said in your defence or against others will be considered ridiculous.

There isn't anything you can do if this is the case. Leave the job and work with better people if you have to.

If you beat the shit out of them you might get fired but you still showed your dominance to beta rats.

The situation was that I was the boss's favourite, so the other guys there decided I was actually shit at my job and constantly made fun of me and treated me like an idiot for being 'bad' at the job.

How did I become the boss's favourite if I was so bad? Doesn't make much sense but I took it as cope for a while and ignored it or played along, but it kept getting more personal and more mean spirited, so I had to draw the line.

If you leave work seething then you missed a chance to stand up for yourself. Never let some wagie retard make a bitch out of you, even if it's only in his own mind.

Tell em step back muddafukka you'll don't know me like that

If it escalates you may need to split a wig or two

>defending yourself from words meant as jokes
>with uncalled for physical violence

What a fragile ego. Get over yourself.

>If you beat the shit out of them you might get fired

More like arrested for assault, you fucking idiot.

>Oh no the superior male doesnt want to listen to my shitty bantz And is rightfully beating me better get the gubmint involved

Fucking betas

If you cannot defend your words with your fists you dont deserve an audience

You don't know what you're talking about. Here's a typical example of banter.

>guy 1: You're working a bit slow, man. Better speed it up.
>guy 2: That's not what your wife said the other night.
>then everybody laughs at the dumb banter

That's literally it. Someone says something slightly mean spirited in a joking tone, and you say something sarcastic as a rebuttal. It's all very light-hearted, and no one who isn't autistic takes it seriously.

>he gets his fee fees hurt so easily by the "mean words" that he has to use physical violence to try and pick up the shattered remains of his ego

Pussy.

Ok but if guy 2 is all talk and rightfully gets his shit pushed in then no one not even the gubmint should intervene.

You sound sensitive.

> He talked shit but is afraid of getting hit
When will betas learn

You sound autistic. They're not intimidated by your autism-beam stare. They just think you're a weird cunt.

There's no reason for violence in response to words. Why are you so fragile, lol. I know that you don't do this shit irl, because those types of people end up in prison. Why do you put so much stock into fighting. It's so irrelevant. Even the weakest person could just shoot your dumb ass in self defense.

Yeah its better to just start bashing the fuck out of beta rats who think they are alpha because of their epic bantz

Apparently normies think hurting someone for no reason (aka banter) is not only acceptable but if you don't understand the joke then you are the sociopath. What is interesting however if they get it back they get upset. I wonder why.

Shooters atleast get shit done but beta rats who only talk shit and disguise it as le ebig bantz while actually being cowards need to be taught a lesson

It's called a joke, nerd. Bantz are jokes. You getting buttmad, and trying to fight someone isn't alpha. You'd just look like a retarded ape flying off the handle for nothing.

Because they are beta rats who talk shit but are afraid of actually having to prove their epic bantz

>Yeah its better to just start bashing the fuck out of beta rats who think they are alpha because of their epic bantz
>Things beta autists say

Pick both and only both.

This is not true my faggot. While it is true that there is a certain dynamic clise friends have where they make fun of each other becaude they feel comfortable in the bond they share, there are two things about OPs situation whoch make this not the case
1) this is not how normies operate in the workplace, they're fucking with him because he's quiet, because he actively doesn't fit in, not as a sign that he actually does fit in and just doesn't know it
2) Friendly bants are always, without fail, predicated on the idea that your friends can take a lot of shit and dosh it back, but if they aren't feeling it or are genuinely upset (as he clearly is) then you back off, and if you don't, you're an asshole and a shitty workmate.
It's pretty obvious that OPs situation isn't at all like what you're describing. Normies really are fucking assholes sometimes. Stop riding their dicks you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1551252730840.jpg (155x194, 3K)

You've never fought anyone, you pussy. This is what actually happens.

>some guy tries to joke around with you, since your new on the job
>you hit him with the autistic edgelord beam stare
>he walks off and goes "wow, what a weirdo"
>you think to yourself, "ha, showed that normalfag"
>you later cry in the corner over how mean everyone is to you

And it's never gotten past that. If it did, you'd be the one getting his ass beat. I seriously doubt that you've ever been in a fight in your life. You sound like an angry manlet with something to prove.

You should be ready to defend your stance joke or not. Im not giving my opponent any verbal or physichal openings.

>Incapable of understanding normal social queues and interactions because it's 'illogical'

Literally autistic.

Attached: mk.jpg (250x263, 7K)

They wouldn't be upset when they get it back. That's what they expect you to do.

Life isn't a fight, user. We're talking about normal social interaction.

Im not the autistic beam stare guy. I attack before my opponent has a chance to ready himself. Stares are For beta rats

>You should be ready to defend your stance joke or not. Im not giving my opponent any verbal or physichal openings.

You don't have any friends do you? Were you bullied a lot in school? This level of genuine aggression during normal social interactions isn't normal or healthy. People aren't intimidated by you. They just think you're a fragile weird cunt. People like you come across like trembling yapping chihuahuas.

>talking shit while disguising it as bantz
>Cant behave without talking shit
Beta rats need to learn to sit down And shut up.

If normal human interaction is upsetting him, then he should get a solo job where he doesn't have to talk to people. They're not fucking with him. They're trying to include him. Also, it's normalfag, you reddit-nigger.

>Im not the autistic beam stare guy. I attack before my opponent has a chance to ready himself. Stares are For beta rats

Never actually been in a fight confirmed. No one secure, let alone 'alpha' talks like this, let alone fixates on alpha/beta status.

And your point is? Your making it look like normies are inherently cunts and autists are just cooler /nicer

Neither of you do shit. You're just acting tough on the internet, lol. No one's impressed, kiddo. Neither is anyone irl.

They wont think me as a chihuahua when they lie on the ground blodieed And beaten.

T:Scared rat who is realizing that not everyone just Stays guiet And takes le epic bantz

Regardless of what your autistic ass thinks. It is normal social interaction, and you're too retarded to see it.

>LARPing this hard.

Honestly dude, talking like this doesn't make you sound tough. It makes you sound like a fragile boy that got bullied a lot.

>And your point is? Your making it look like normies are inherently cunts and autists are just cooler /nicer
You have a neuro-developement disorder and are incapable of deciphering basic friendly interactions for what they are unless people treat you like a child and speak with simple words and big smiles. Normalfags aren't the problem here.

Yeah, he'll just get one of those things. Just get a different job bro, one where you don't have to work with anyone else!
Dumb fucking mong. Fact remains, if he doesn't like it, they're cunts for not stopping. You can label any dumb bullshit "normal human behaviour" to justify it, that's not an argument. Expecting spergs to just ignore their disability and be hard headed about everything that bothers them no matter what, and always put themselves in the wrong instead of other people, is just being a prick. That's it.

Attached: 1551276974931.jpg (191x264, 4K)

You just basically described beta rats with their bantz

This is unironically what normalfags like to say in these situations. Until they get punched in the face.
>it was just a joke punch brah

The difference is that they aren't trying to act tough. They're just joking around. Not everyone is as insecure as you.

It doesnt matter if i dont sound tough. Only beta rats care about their bantz Soundin tough. I dont need to sound tough because I can prove everything with my fists

Just because it's "normal", doesn't mean it's not retarded. And if you're the kind of twat who shits on someone when they don't appreciate your attempts at being "friendly" for personal reasons, (as you clearly would in this situation) then you were never a very friendly or good natured person in the first place.

Attached: 1551252726321.jpg (243x208, 5K)

>Expecting spergs to just ignore their disability and be hard headed about everything that bothers them no matter what, and always put themselves in the wrong instead of other people, is just being a prick. That's it.

Adjusting your perceptions/expectations/behaviour for the sake of social cohesiveness is a basic requirement of being human. Literally everyone has to do it to some extent. It's not society's job to cater to you and for everyone to change their behavior around you. Expecting them to makes you seem like a spoiled child. Yeah it's harder when you can't instinctively decipher the more subtle or illogical aspects of human interaction. But that's not an excuse to become a complaining neet recluse LARPing about fighting 'beta rats' on a board full of beta autists.

lmao no you cant